Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's a cool smart deal...

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Yeah it really was... and MetroPCS also has a trade-in/trade-up plan, after you've had the phone you got from them for 90 days and it's still in perfect condition, so who knows, I may be able to get something a little better, later this year. I know the S6 and S7 are like $500/$600, but I noticed there's a new Galaxy called the J7, which is about $180, it's a 5.5 inch screen and a MUCH better camera... that may be the one! :)

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So today, a relatively new member to ECF (lives in Europe) but experienced vaper, DIY'er, suggested an ejuice to me. Twelve Monkeys? Anyone had it? They have 10 or so flavors. Mostly in Europe, but a couple places here had it. At $20 for 30ml, nah. But I trust her palate immensely, says Tropika and Kanzi are to die for.

Well, found a shop in Canada. 100ml for $49, but CANADIAN dollars, @$0.78/dollar. AND free shipping over $99 Cdn. Not great, but MUCH better than here. Mmm hmmm.... I now has an account and line on Canadian Ejuice. The FDA is going to be 10 steps behind vapers for a VERY long time.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I meant to drill the existing holes into larger air holes for better air flow.......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Oh, I am quite sure you did. :) I am also quite sure there area few here whom are scoundrels, self inclusive. That does not infer we must always type/say exactly what flashes through our minds. It also means we can act respectful of others whilst respecting ourselves. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So today, a relatively new member to ECF (lives in Europe) but experienced vaper, DIY'er, suggested an ejuice to me. Twelve Monkeys? Anyone had it? They have 10 or so flavors. Mostly in Europe, but a couple places here had it. At $20 for 30ml, nah. But I trust her palate immensely, says Tropika and Kanzi are to die for.

Well, found a shop in Canada. 100ml for $49, but CANADIAN dollars, @$0.78/dollar. AND free shipping over $99 Cdn. Not great, but MUCH better than here. Mmm hmmm.... I now has an account and line on Canadian Ejuice. The FDA is going to be 10 steps behind vapers for a VERY long time.

Might be doing it wrong but I work that out to $114.66 for 300mL. I took $49 CAD * $0.78 USD = $38.22 * 3 to get you over the $99 free shipping trigger. I'm paying roughly $40 USD for a 240mL, shipping included, juice mixed up here in US. Boss sweetheart, I think you be seeing savings ain't there. Now, again yeah I might be fouling the numbers up. If I am please set it right to me.

Or, if the juice be that damn good to warrant the extra cabbage for it, well ... no matter where you go, there ya are. :)

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I cant do the tobacco flavors :(

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
They taste like the laundry you washed and then left in the washing machine to sour for a few days. :D

Andria

Obviously yall havent tried many tobacco flavors. There is a huge array of tobacco flavors out there and some are damn good while others are horrible. If your looking for a tobacco flavor that taste like a cig, keep on looking. But if your looking for a flavor that taste like a fresh bag of rich tobacco, then you will find many to fit the bill. One of my favorites it Inawera latakia which blended after a tobacco from Cyprus. After a long steep it will develop a hint of a smokiness to the vape and is awesome. Add a touch of black and mild and it becomes a bit of a spicy vape.
If you ever went into a tobacco shop and smelled the various flavors of tobacco they had, thats kinda like how tobacco vapes are. Some are a deep rich tobacco, some are a grassy tobacco flavor, some are an exotic tobacco flavor while others are plain yuck!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Obviously yall havent tried many tobacco flavors. There is a huge array of tobacco flavors out there and some are damn good while others are horrible. If your looking for a tobacco flavor that taste like a cig, keep on looking. But if your looking for a flavor that taste like a fresh bag of rich tobacco, then you will find many to fit the bill. One of my favorites it Inawera latakia which blended after a tobacco from Cyprus. After a long steep it will develop a hint of a smokiness to the vape and is awesome. Add a touch of black and mild and it becomes a bit of a spicy vape.
If you ever went into a tobacco shop and smelled the various flavors of tobacco they had, thats kinda like how tobacco vapes are. Some are a deep rich tobacco, some are a grassy tobacco flavor, some are an exotic tobacco flavor while others are plain yuck!

I used to at times dabble at smoking a pipe. There was a flavor what kept me enchanted. It was some well seasoned out Cavendish that was soaked in rum and dried out again. Cannot recall the exact name so I'll toss out "Burley & Rum". It was not overly saturated with the rum mind.

May enjoy that as a vape here. Not been able to see, try anything like it. I didn't do enough pipe smoking to go chasing after a flavor though.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Theres been a couple times I typed out a rather risqué joke but stopped myself. "Representing a business" etc etc...
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hmm.. I'm from the 313. Here, "Representing" takes on a bit of a different meaning. LET YOUR HAIR DOWN BROTHER! We ALREADY like you!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might be doing it wrong but I work that out to $114.66 for 300mL. I took $49 CAD * $0.78 USD = $38.22 * 3 to get you over the $99 free shipping trigger. I'm paying roughly $40 USD for a 240mL, shipping included, juice mixed up here in US. Boss sweetheart, I think you be seeing savings ain't there. Now, again yeah I might be fouling the numbers up. If I am please set it right to me.

Or, if the juice be that damn good to warrant the extra cabbage for it, well ... no matter where you go, there ya are. :)

That's right. And no tax, free shipping. I can deal with that. I can MAKE it for $5/100ml, but ya know, sometimes you want dinner at home, and sometimes you want to dine out. Supposed to be stellar, I can live with $.38/ml delivered to have both quality and variety. Of course, I'm ASSUMING I am going to find it very compelling. Whatevs, US suppliers want $66/100ml.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I used to at times dabble at smoking a pipe. There was a flavor what kept me enchanted. It was some well seasoned out Cavendish that was soaked in rum and dried out again. Cannot recall the exact name so I'll toss out "Burley & Rum". It was not overly saturated with the rum mind.

May enjoy that as a vape here. Not been able to see, try anything like it. I didn't do enough pipe smoking to go chasing after a flavor though.

There are a few excellent Cavendish tobacco vapes out there.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's right. And no tax, free shipping. I can deal with that. I can MAKE it for $5/100ml, but ya know, sometimes you want dinner at home, and sometimes you want to dine out. Supposed to be stellar, I can live with $.38/ml delivered to have both quality and variety. Of course, I'm ASSUMING I am going to find it very compelling. Whatevs, US suppliers want $66/100ml.
That's the way I run the business too....:)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Stinky Pinkie batteries are almost as good as the Doodoo browns ;)

two_in_the_pink_one_in_the_stink.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

* nods *

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think you're on to something, juice...ol Bob is having a field day.....which is a good thing.

Can't wait to sit on the porch with a shotgun....:)

Yep - everyone knows your supposed to cross the road to avoid old man Cromwell

He might rap you over the head with his discount vape with the dookie colored batts

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I did find one that tasted like my cigs when I first started vaping, or I probably never could have switched. But the first time I tried Blueberry Muffin ejuice... that was pretty much all she wrote for wanting anything that tasted like a cigarette!

Now, if I do any tobacco flavors at all, they have to be the really sweet ones, mixed with a lot of other sweet stuff... like my smocha, or cherry-vanilla pipe tobacco; those are both pretty good, but I would have hated them when I wanted a vape that tasted like a cigarette.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did find one that tasted like my cigs when I first started vaping, or I probably never could have switched. But the first time I tried Blueberry Muffin ejuice... that was pretty much all she wrote for wanting anything that tasted like a cigarette!

Andria
Same here, started with 555 777 cowboy blend, etc.....after trying a fruit, I couldn't take anything which remotely tasted like tobacco.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ohh! I finally got my husband to get out his dremel and cut that 14ga needle for me, and got the magmas modified! They fit in there tightly enough that they don't fall out when you turn them upside down, so I'm thinking it may help the leaking a LOT! And also further constrict the airflow!

moddedMagmas-1.jpg

I'll be replacing both those coils, don't worry; I left them in so that he could see that the side with the coil needed to be a little shorter! I'll be rebuilding them and trying them out first thing tomorrow!

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here, started with 555 777 cowboy blend, etc.....after trying a fruit, I couldn't take anything which remotely tasted like tobacco.

I was fortunate in having hated the taste of cigarettes. I was ALWAYS about the nicotine. My wife would marvel at how quick I could ruin a butt. I just wanted those MG's. So my journey STARTED with fruit, and it has actually made me enjoy the few high quality "soft tobacco" vapes I've tried. H.P. Lovecrafts "At the Mountains of Madness" tobacco and lavender was also very unique, and memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors