Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone! Had a great time on vacation! Got back to the hot. Yuck!

Look what was waiting on me when I got home.

9dc9561aa0466096cef9b6d483a64c30.jpg

8ac7b351063338ec8637677770b0fb4d.jpg

That is a handsome, manly set up :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like pork too. :D
Me too - bring it on!

Pork is *almost* the only real meat I can eat -- beef has so much cholesterol, it disagrees with my digestion violently if I eat any but the absolute leanest cuts, and not too much even of that. But once in a while... dadgum that NY Strip was great last Monday. :D I was pretty good though, and only ate about 2/3 of it the first night, and left the last rawest third to have the following night with the other half of the huge baked potato and a salad. :D

Andria

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone! Had a great time on vacation! Got back to the hot. Yuck!

Look what was waiting on me when I got home.

9dc9561aa0466096cef9b6d483a64c30.jpg

8ac7b351063338ec8637677770b0fb4d.jpg
The Ultimate Unicorn vape device!
The Catfish does amazing work.
I think you can find them on Catfish Atty Mods on Facebook as well.
Don't know the current status of the lists though.
Congrats Sir!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just returned from a doctor visit because I've had problems with my nose being plugged constantly. He looks in my left ear and finds some type of anomaly in my inner ear...now I have to get an MRI done, take two different medications, and return in 30 days to hear the results of the MRI.....unfreaking believable...so much for my plans to head south in a week.

They did a hearing test too, my left ear is 50% worse than my right ear, which is perfect.

Guess I'm on the injured reserve list along with Chop Doc....:gaah::cuss2::gaah::cuss2:

If it isn't one thing it's another....:headbang:

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I just returned from a doctor visit because I've had problems with my nose being plugged constantly. He looks in my left ear and finds some type of anomaly in my inner ear...now I have to get an MRI done, take two different medications, and return in 30 days to hear the results of the MRI.....unfreaking believable...so much for my plans to head south in a week.

They did a hearing test too, my left ear is 50% worse than my right ear, which is perfect.

Guess I'm on the injured reserve list along with Chop Doc....:gaah::cuss2::gaah::cuss2:

Awe man, can't like that. Sorry to hear, no pun intended, that.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Man, can't imagine a long day(s) of flights helping that condition :(

Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it quickly so you can be on your way :banana:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Really sorry to read this, my friend. I know you were looking foward to getting out of that AZ heat. Damnit. That's a big hearing loss in your left, is that just recent with the anomoly? My hearing sucks. Concerts, headphones on 11, and being around woodworking machinery since I was a wee lad, I am quite hard of hearing actually. Sometimes. People who don't know, I am always asking them to repeat or speak louder. It's embarrassing at only 55, but I did it to myself. I hope you get yours back completely and they figure this out quickly.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Pretty rockin version, but doesn't have that Ska/Reggae beat that Sublime does so well. "Me First and the Gimme Gimme's"? Damn, a Millenial band that captured the whole generations attitude in ONE band name. Now get the fuck off my lawn, Hank.
Please tell me I don't fall into that generation...you're absolutely right about that band name..but I dunno, they look pretty old...not quite teeny boppers, haha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@ inspects Sorry to hear about you earlier problem no pun intended. I was told by my Dr this week almost the same thing need to be fitted for hearing aid. In my case it came from 6 years in the army and 20 years under a ambulance siren. I feel for you.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
@ inspects Sorry to hear about you earlier problem no pun intended. I was told by my Dr this week almost the same thing need to be fitted for hearing aid. In my case it came from 6 years in the army and 20 years under a ambulance siren. I feel for you.

HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY???

SPEAK UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors