ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening fugee's and I hope everyone had ample opportunities today to go fuck themselves :)

They made me go see the "occupational medice" doctor today. He checked it out, hurt me some and declared he doesnt think its the rotator cuff. He believes its bursitis, tendinitis, and the xrays shows arthritis. He said take two napraxin every 12 hours for the inflamation and take it easy for a week or so and it should be ok.

Now for work, there is no such thing as light duty so I am out until its better. Its more of a getting old thing than a getting hurt on the job thing so I dont know if its covered by workmans comp or not. Guess time will tell.

On a bright note my pit bull boy Rascal was so surprised and happy that I was home he cried and cried. I never seen him cry that long before but for over 5 minutes he was loud with his happy cries. :D Now to get it thru his furry head that rubbing his tush all night long is not therapeutical to my shoulder :giggle:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please tell me I don't fall into that generation...you're absolutely right about that band name..but I dunno, they look pretty old...not quite teeny boppers, haha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh, it was just a joke. That's the stereotype, but I actually don't personally see it. My kids and their friends give me hope for the future of America. Not sure where Millennial and Gen X divides are, but in any case, from the 32 year old to the 16 year old, and the people they associate with, they're a pretty amazing bunch.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mang, Don't ya HATE when your SO looks over your shoulder? "No dear, "JuicyLucy" is a play on words, ejuice. Squonking is a mod that has a juice bottle inside, that you squeeze to feed the atomizer.. We ALL say GFY... and no, Hank doesn't really spank MEN.. Well, that part I'm not sure of"

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugee's and I hope everyone had ample opportunities today to go fuck themselves :)

They made me go see the "occupational medice" doctor today. He checked it out, hurt me some and declared he doesnt think its the rotator cuff. He believes its bursitis, tendinitis, and the xrays shows arthritis. He said take two napraxin every 12 hours for the inflamation and take it easy for a week or so and it should be ok.

Now for work, there is no such thing as light duty so I am out until its better. Its more of a getting old thing than a getting hurt on the job thing so I dont know if its covered by workmans comp or not. Guess time will tell.

On a bright note my pit bull boy Rascal was so surprised and happy that I was home he cried and cried. I never seen him cry that long before but for over 5 minutes he was loud with his happy cries. :D Now to get it thru his furry head that rubbing his tush all night long is not therapeutical to my shoulder :giggle:

That's awesome news about your shoulder! Well... relatively speaking, of course. As my left thumb currently illustrates, arthritis is not exactly FUN... :D But it probably beats having some Bones digging around in your shoulder with sharp implements and loooooooooong recuperation.

And hey hey hey, peeps! You gotta see this!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

wrappedmod.jpg

And yeah that's one of the modded Magmas. And lawdamercy, the draw is tighter with those needles in the airholes! However I haven't coiled a Magma in quite a while, and did a fairly crap job of it, resistance keeps jumping around, so I gotta redo it. *sigh* However with the draw being a LOT closer to the Achilles', it's worth it. :) :) :)

Andria

ETA: the wiggling resistance seems to have settled in at about 2.04, 2.05 ohms, so maybe I don't have to re-coil it. Really hope that mod to the Magma will fix the leaking as well as it fixes the draw!!!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hmm... Rotator cuff or getting old.. hmm.... congrats?

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mang, Don't ya HATE when your SO looks over your shoulder? "No dear, "JuicyLucy" is a play on words, ejuice. Squonking is a mod that has a juice bottle inside, that you squeeze to feed the atomizer.. We ALL say GFY... and no, Hank doesn't really spank MEN.. Well, that part I'm not sure of"
Been there....

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Hahaha

I've been trying to figure this one out :D

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really sorry to read this, my friend. I know you were looking foward to getting out of that AZ heat. Damnit. That's a big hearing loss in your left, is that just recent with the anomoly? My hearing sucks. Concerts, headphones on 11, and being around woodworking machinery since I was a wee lad, I am quite hard of hearing actually. Sometimes. People who don't know, I am always asking them to repeat or speak louder. It's embarrassing at only 55, but I did it to myself. I hope you get yours back completely and they figure this out quickly.
It started with ringing in my left ear, then my nose was plugged constantly, then I made a doctor appointment. Then he could see something screwed up with the machine they had in the office, but couldn't see well enough without an MRI.

Received a big contract with the state of Arizona dept of corrections, so it wouldn't hurt to stay here another month anyway, so my crew isn't overwhelmed with work.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It started with ringing in my left ear, then my nose was plugged constantly, then I made a doctor appointment. Then he could see something screwed up with the machine they had in the office, but couldn't see well enough without an MRI.

Received a big contract with the state of Arizona dept of corrections, so it wouldn't hurt to stay here another month anyway, so my crew isn't overwhelmed with work.

I sure hope it's something easily corrected :)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I'm having a good time tonite. I has a standing beef with GearBest. They're having a sale on 28ga Youde 316L wire, $1.74 for 30'. I got a bunch of "points" they gave me to try to salve the burn of selling shit they didn't actually have, and couldn't deliver. Takes it down to $1.22, and free shipping.

Every 15 minutes, I'm ordering another roll. I have to assume that shipping from China to me, costs them significantly more than $1.22. :)

gfy.PNG

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I'm having a good time tonite. I has a standing beef with GearBest. They're having a sale on 28ga Youde 316L wire, $1.74 for 30'. I got a bunch of "points" they gave me to try to salve the burn of selling shit they didn't actually have, and couldn't deliver. Takes it down to $1.22, and free shipping.

Every 15 minutes, I'm ordering another roll. I have to assume that shipping from China to me, costs them significantly more than $1.22. :)

Especially if you are paying with a credit card - those fees can be KILLER

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

We all know Hank really spanks the :bingo:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Six times. And they can't consolidate them. I'm getting a roll, my wife is, and each of my 4 kids is getting a roll.

You know, it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas and wire makes an excellent stocking stuffer.

Plus, this bearing GearBest and all, it might get here by December if you keep ordering now.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 53578
Who knew Moueix could be so diabolical?:devil:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please tell me I don't fall into that generation...you're absolutely right about that band name..but I dunno, they look pretty old...not quite teeny boppers, haha

They aren't a young band. Chris Shiflett (lead guitar player from the Foo Fighters) is a member of them

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am an equal opportunity spanker. NO ass is safe from my wrath

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really sorry to read this, my friend. I know you were looking foward to getting out of that AZ heat. Damnit. That's a big hearing loss in your left, is that just recent with the anomoly? My hearing sucks. Concerts, headphones on 11, and being around woodworking machinery since I was a wee lad, I am quite hard of hearing actually. Sometimes. People who don't know, I am always asking them to repeat or speak louder. It's embarrassing at only 55, but I did it to myself. I hope you get yours back completely and they figure this out quickly.

Embarrassing at 55? Try 44. I know mine comes from working in factories of different types, working light industry, working farms, loud music, loud guns, loud booms. I have used ear protection but only up to a point & not all the time, every time as I probably needed to do. Wife has a soft voice, tiny voice. We're sitting here in a 10' by 12' room and she speaks in conversational tone, pitch, I still need her repeating herself so I can hear her clearly. That is not always but a lot more of the time than I like.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
mornings
tumblr_luts05OaUh1r61fd5o1_500.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
G'mornin' peeps. I see most of ya are in fine fettle this morning, so GFY merrily. Chopdoc, with your shoulder like that, you may need to get someone to do it for you. :D

Still no change on my pkg from Poland. *sigh* And I even downloaded the 17track app on my phone.

Since I've fixed up my Magma RDAs and gotten my purple CF4 wrapped, I took a new family picture last night; the only thing in it that I don't really use is the Kayfun, but I had to put something on that mod, and the colors matched, so that kayfun got to take part. :D

wholefamdamily-2-shorter.jpg

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
G'mornin' peeps. I see most of ya are in fine fettle this morning, so GFY merrily. Chopdoc, with your shoulder like that, you may need to get someone to do it for you. :D

Still no change on my pkg from Poland. *sigh* And I even downloaded the 17track app on my phone.

Since I've fixed up my Magma RDAs and gotten my purple CF4 wrapped, I took a new family picture last night; the only thing in it that I don't really use is the Kayfun, but I had to put something on that mod, and the colors matched, so that kayfun got to take part. :D

View attachment 53597

Andria

It's a Tootle army!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors