2339.jpg

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Last edited:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Darth! Don't think I ever met ya before, but welcome to the nuthouse! If you hang around this thread you will eventually be told (repeatedly) to GFY, so be aware that around here it is not meant in an insulting way. So let me be the first to say GFY, merrily.:)

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just cause it reaches dont make it a hobby! But occasionally if Im feeling squirrelly! ;)

A loud and proud GFY to you both as well! And thanks for the warm welcomes!:D

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I remember you too Andria! I sorta took a year off from online activity(had some BS to deal with) so I missed the great exodus of many of the old regulars coming over here. Already enjoying the layout here and its not a bad addition that we dont have to restrict our language as much around here. Will definitely take some getting used to!

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Beautiful day actually - sun is out already and not a cloud in the sky!

Probably colder than shit though, lol

How you hanging in the south?

Well, it's sunny... a chilly and breezy 54, which would no doubt be a veritable heat wave, up there, this time of year. :D But a long way from the 70s we had a few days ago!

I have a strong suspicion that this may be one of those years where spring comes really early, all the trees are already starting to bud... then in late march, we'll get a hard freeze and turn all the lovely white dogwoods dead brown. :mad: Happens that way sometimes, when spring starts this dadgum early.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same thing with both the Carolina's.

I thought Atlanta was the only place with a plethora of Peachtrees...

Peachtree St, Peachtree Rd, Peachtree Center, Peachtree Corners, Peachtree City, Peachtree Hills, Peachtree-Industrial Blvd, Old Peachtree... 'bout every other road or community is Peachtree-something-or-other. :facepalm: But you don't find any actual peach trees north of about Macon... at least, not producing peaches. :giggle:

Andria

VU Sponsors