Become a Patron!

eleaf istick pico kit

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine should be here tomorrow from Singapore DHL...... Shipped Thursday last week from Gearbest...... They shipped faster I think it's like $20.00 shipping to get it faster. ....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Modfather won't fit..... Dang my Boreas neither, oh man my Aromamizer Supreme well..... Don't fit

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It says Pico Mega on it...... What's the difference ?

Mega uses 26650, the regular Pico only takes 18650. Personally, I use the Pico with the Melo III Mini that came with it, and only for errand running, going to martial arts class, etc. So, for me, a 26650 version would kind of be overkill. There's also a squonker version.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
an Aspire Clieto, SMOK TFV4 Mini or Micro, or a TFV8 Baby Beast all fit, I had an original "Pico" - Gave it to my son-in-law, so ordered another, this time got the "Mega" like the idea I can use either an 18650 or 26650 battery, the big battery should last all day with no worries.

Great Mod and @ 75W will run the tanks I want,

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The cap next to the 510 connector unscrews to access the battery. Yeah, the design limits it to the use of 22mm tanks, like the 18650 version.
Thanks.... I'm reading the instructions....lol

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks.... I'm reading the instructions....lol

:eek:

maxresdefault.jpg

Lulz

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
an Aspire Clieto, SMOK TFV4 Mini or Micro, or a TFV8 Baby Beast all fit, I had an original "Pico" - Gave it to my son-in-law, so ordered another, this time got the "Mega" like the idea I can use either an 18650 or 26650 battery, the big battery should last all day with no worries.

Great Mod and @ 75W will run the tanks I want,

I have two and am happy with them for little toss around mods. I never understood why they would make the back of the mod ft for the 26650 and not carry the line forward so it was symmetric and support larger tanks. If they had i would have grabbed it. Hard for me to buy a Mega Pico that still caps my tank size like that.

Manny, I'm sure she'll love your gift. Hopefully a lot. Still, worth being sure you can show her how to use it. That's really good for extra points on your man card.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it fits good in her hand she'll learn how to use it real fast.....

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have a list of the RBA heads that will fit the MELO 3 tank?

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone have a list of the RBA heads that will fit the MELO 3 tank?

There is actually an RBA head made by Eleaf. The coil list shows the EC coils, ECR coil, etc. The ECR coil is the RBA. I got mine from Sweet-vapes.com for $3.95 I believe + $3 shipping. Total order was $6 and change. It says it is for the Melo 2, but the 2 and 3 use the same coils and I can verify it works. I'm using one now in the Melo 3 that came with my Pico Mega Kit.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm still trying to figure out how to put my Modfather on it.........
View attachment 62647

There are several 510 heat sinks that have enough of a rise to allow larger atty's to be put on the Pico's. I'm personally not very fond of how it looks, but it works. Eleaf even makes a "flip" kit. It is a hinged clamshell 510 plate. It installs on your 510 and it not only raises the 510 up above the battery cap but also allows you to "flip" the tank 180 degrees so that it hangs upside down next to the mod. Supposed to make it more pocket friendly, lol.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, apparently Eleaf was reading our posts on the earlier pages of this thread, lol. The new 1.03 firmware update allows us to choose which screen we want displayed, including one that brings back our beloved voltage. It also adds a preheat function.

Last edited:

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is actually an RBA head made by Eleaf. The coil list shows the EC coils, ECR coil, etc. The ECR coil is the RBA. I got mine from Sweet-vapes.com for $3.95 I believe + $3 shipping. Total order was $6 and change. It says it is for the Melo 2, but the 2 and 3 use the same coils and I can verify it works. I'm using one now in the Melo 3 that came with my Pico Mega Kit.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Could you give a quick rundown of your experience with it? In terms of difficulty to wick, and how well it performs once you've got it wicked and built properly?

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are several 510 heat sinks that have enough of a rise to allow larger atty's to be put on the Pico's. I'm personally not very fond of how it looks, but it works. Eleaf even makes a "flip" kit. It is a hinged clamshell 510 plate. It installs on your 510 and it not only raises the 510 up above the battery cap but also allows you to "flip" the tank 180 degrees so that it hangs upside down next to the mod. Supposed to make it more pocket friendly, lol.

I remember those.

When I got back into in early '15 I quickly acquired three i30s (and an i50, silly noob).
I thought the "flip" was cool, but they're made for the i20... the 30's extended, rounded top plate meant it wouldn't fit/flip.

If it doesn't extend too far back toward the batt cap ( I suspect it does though) it might fit the Pico.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I remember those.

When I got back into in early '15 I quickly acquired three i30s (and an i50, silly noob).
I thought the "flip" was cool, but they're made for the i20... the 30's extended, rounded top plate meant it wouldn't fit/flip.

If it doesn't extend too far back toward the batt cap ( I suspect it does though) it might fit the Pico.

The heat sink suggestion was meant to be the viable one, although ugly IMO. I just mentioned the "flip" as a joke. Not sure if it would fit the Pico or not, just thought they were pretty hilarious when you actually see one. :p

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick recollection about that Eleaf Flip...

I saw a vid back then by some guy who bought a few, un-pinned the halves, then filed the pin tubes to make them a catch/hinge... DIY "quick connect/disconnect".

It was pretty cool.
TC would suffer, but it would definitely save wear on the 510.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Could you give a quick rundown of your experience with it? In terms of difficulty to wick, and how well it performs once you've got it wicked and built properly?

It is about as simple as it gets. It is built and wicked exactly like the old Protank single coils, it's just bigger. It's is practically idiot proof (I'm using it aren't I?). I've never had a dry hit or had any wicking problems, flooding, etc.
Now the way it's built, you're not gonna get any crazy, funky huge builds in it or anything. It's really kind of meant for single horizontal coil builds.
I use a single 3mm 26gauge SS316L coil in mine and it works great.
You could actually google the old youtube videos of rebuilding the old Protank coils and it is basically identical.

Last edited:

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Quick recollection about that Eleaf Flip...

I saw a vid back then by some guy who bought a few, un-pinned the halves, then filed the pin tubes to make them a catch/hinge... DIY "quick connect/disconnect".

It was pretty cool.
TC would suffer, but it would definitely save wear on the 510.

You mean like basically slotting one side of the hinge so one side was a pin and the other is like a hook so you can "hook" it on and latch it in place, and remove it when done?
That's actually pretty ingenious. Especially handy for the 510's Eleaf originally used back then where the threads pulled out constantly.
Not only would TC suffer, but can you imagine the voltage loss in high wattage vaping? That is if it didn't melt the brass contacts, lol.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean like basically slotting one side of the hinge so one side was a pin and the other is like a hook so you can "hook" it on and latch it in place, and remove it when done?
That's actually pretty ingenious. Especially handy for the 510's Eleaf originally used back then where the threads pulled out constantly.
Not only would TC suffer, but can you imagine the voltage loss in high wattage vaping? That is if it didn't melt the brass contacts, lol.

Exactly like that.
And yes, the early i20's 510 was notorious. I guess they swapped in SS in later runs.

He had it on other mods not just the i20. It was a few months later that Innokin was touting their next gen TC sensor 510 replacement (which turned into vapor-ware). I don't recall if it was that or another maker that had a bayonet connector.

Either way... the "quick connect" concept is attractive, voltage drop notwithstanding.

VU Sponsors