Become a Patron!

Eleaf iStick - The Best Mod Out There

bri66799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am also using the I stick 40 tc seems to work very well for me I have not tried the temperature controls coils yet but the kangertech RBA .5 ohm seems to be working very well for me

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

bri66799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm fairly new to vaping and for me it is very big improvement from the istick mini with the Nautilus mini I gave the Nautilus mini to my girl I can't even use it anymore after using this one lol

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What the hell. Other than the detour through PP to pay with my CC, that's done. Countdown clock to 10 days - Begin! :)

Elsewhere... they're complaining that their long pre-ordered IPV D2s were finally starting to arrive or ship. So I just ordered one at VaporDNA - in stock, should ship Monday. Ha.

I've got 3 top end cells for the Sig so I can share those with the D2 (also a 1 cell 75w) but I'll have to go to Jon's Warehouse for at least a couple of fresh, to be married, pairs for the 100w.
And a good 2 or 4 bay charger.

Obviously no big rush on that just yet. :D

Im gonna try the new LG HG2 batteries in my eleaf...20 amps continuous is enough for what ill be using it for in a regulated and cant beat the 3000 mah to go along with it.

I just hope the eleaf is alot more reliable than my cloupor mini was.:(

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only problem this far the button I press it works 2 seconds then stops the works 10 sec

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only problem this far the button I press it works 2 seconds then stops the works 10 sec

What model are you referring to?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah we've got a thread or two going about the HGs (my 3 are HE4s) and they're worth looking into at least. Probably going to carry a small premium for a bit though.

As to the 100w... without having a working handle yet on which mods are series or parallel, or the implications of each, I'm going on the idea that there are a ton of 120w, 150 and 200w reg mods plugging away on HE2 &4s, 25Rs and ??? (what the hell's the third one? I feel like Rick Perry. :p )

I won't look at any but those three (+ the new HG) and if they handle those mods, and what are probably a hell of a lot of lower res builds, and big fat power hungry builds... I don't have a concern with anything I'm likely to throw at 'em in a 100w box.

I expect I'll get 25Rs from Jon.

Anything with a minimum of 20 amps continuous should be just fine..The 3000 mah of the LG is what is catching my eye...i have two 25R's and theyve been great batteries so far...ive used them in tube mods and a box mod and my regulateds and they dont miss a beat..still hold a charge as of recently at 4.18 4.19v...cant beat the price for them either.

Actually because of the super high "burst" rating these are probably one of the safest cells on the market..Shorts or over loads arent good but if a battery can take that spike for that instant, its less likely to vent i would imagine ,as opposed to one with a much less burst rating before it vents.

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The fire button

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So what's the best ohm to use in the 50w? Your opinion

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Umm last about 12 hours and I'll be happy

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a .4 in now but I don't get as much smoke as I did when I had the .7

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok so if I'm theory I have a dead short would it kill the everything? I was pulsing my rda before I squeezed the wire together accidentally pulsed while I was squeezing and now it's completely nothing won't turn on won't do anything

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok so if I'm theory I have a dead short would it kill the everything? I was pulsing my rda before I squeezed the wire together accidentally pulsed while I was squeezing and now it's completely nothing won't turn on won't do anything

Plug it in and try again. If you are talking about the istick, plugging it in will reset it.

CV

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks man I thought I had burnt it up.......it reset when I plugged it in I did it about 10 min ago

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years
Something with auto firing perhaps?..maybe just the issue on the 50 watt model..not sure.

In any case im going to try out my first eleaf product , the 100w i stick... with replaceable 18650 batteries to vape when i want and not have to charge for 2 or 3 hrs before its fully charged.

Fires down to .15...the battery configuration is in series like the sigelei 100/150w models and is said to be just a hair larger than the i stick 50w...it does have a spring loaded stainless steel 510 connector.

I shall see how it holds up.

The iStick 100W is parallel not series.....

VU Sponsors