Become a Patron!

Eleaf iStick - The Best Mod Out There

sparx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had my iStick for a bit more than a month now and I've had zero problems with it. I got it from VapeNW for $35 shipped and the performance, battery life, and size make it worth every penny and then some. Here it is running my Stillare (which pretty much lives on the iStick) with a 1 ohm single 26 gauge coil, vaping Pluto at 19 watts. I'd like to see a true red like the color of my 2puffs drip tip, and I'd buy another one in a flash.
96aS8MP.jpg

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm glad a lot of people are loving theirs too. I'm still running evods on mine right now with no issues other than I'm patiently waiting for my new 12mg juices to get here a fellow member was gracious enough to send me. 24mg is just way too strong for me anymore. Also bought some aspire bvc heads for my ce5-s and a glass et-s, price was right and we'll see how she performs with a better tank. Only complaint I have is the fire button rattles like a maraca, and occasionally for some reason it doesn't fire, only had that happen like twice, & I honestly may have not been pushing on it flat.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad a lot of people are loving theirs too. I'm still running evods on mine right now with no issues other than I'm patiently waiting for my new 12mg juices to get here a fellow member was gracious enough to send me. 24mg is just way too strong for me anymore. Also bought some aspire bvc heads for my ce5-s and a glass et-s, price was right and we'll see how she performs with a better tank. Only complaint I have is the fire button rattles like a maraca, and occasionally for some reason it doesn't fire, only had that happen like twice, & I honestly may have not been pushing on it flat.

The Et-s and Vivi Nova-S are very nice tanks and they last a long time, good match with the i Stick. I use Aerotank V2, i Clear 30s and i Just all give good flavor and vapor. 24 mg is too much for some especially if you were not a heavy smoker reliant on heavy nicotine intake. It's always best to work down gradually and see how your body adjusts to the changes. The ultimate goal should be to strive for zero nicotine, but that of course takes a great deal of time and patience to reach. If you have a few i Sticks, few tanks, spare coils, good juice and willpower you're well on your way. I own 5 i Sticks, have more tanks and coils than I can count, drawers full of high quality mods that will be given away to close friends for Christmas. Juice I'm always on the lookout for since I want the best and purest ingredients out there. Hardware is covered thanks to Eleaf. I'm sure with the massive success of the i Stick there will be many companies mimicking its features, Eleaf makes great products. For V2 of the i Stick I hope to see 40 watts, stainless steel spring loaded connection, battery tray for 18650 and more colors. The 2200 milliamp batteries currently in them last a long time. If V2 comes out with the following upgrade and prices them at $60-70 I'll buy in a heartbeat. www.evape.us and www.eleafworld.com. I passed on the mini due to low power and battery life, but for those interested in a smaller battery capacity and size, you can check them out to see if they will meet your needs. Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I was a heavy smoker & been using 24 for a while. Think part of the culprit was ego batteries & high ohm coils. Now I'm like nope, drop it down. Tried some 18 still too much, so I'm gonna go 12 and see if I can get it lower. I only have 1 istick & have even used it pass thru some with no issues.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I gave most all I have had away to people that was just quitting now I have a caravela, SVD and couple Itastes. I use only the I taste love it wish they had them 4 years ago. It is now the best selling device out there and for good reason. So be happy you have something as good. I'M care full to just screw the tanks on about 1\8 turn just past it contacting the pin.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am simply in love with my eleaf istick. I love that I can vape while I'm charging. I love how cute and tiny it is but still gets the job done. I really have nothing negative to say about it ❤

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gave most all I have had away to people that was just quitting now I have a caravela, SVD and couple Itastes. I use only the I taste love it wish they had them 4 years ago. It is now the best selling device out there and for good reason. So be happy you have something as good. I'M care full to just screw the tanks on about 1\8 turn just past it contacting the pin.

Did the same thing, went through all my gear and kept only my collectibles, Pif'd the rest and ordered back up sticks along with the new mini and I have a Hana Mini as well that I kept

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK, sod to kinda add to this a little bit. Seeing about half a dozen istick clones now. Thought about it, probably wont do it as they're not really much cheaper than an authentic. Now if the mini has resolved the "over powered" issue which I only really noticed on 1.6 ohm evods I'd consider it. So far 1.8 aspire bvc and 0 complaints from me.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK, sod to kinda add to this a little bit. Seeing about half a dozen istick clones now. Thought about it, probably wont do it as they're not really much cheaper than an authentic. Now if the mini has resolved the "over powered" issue which I only really noticed on 1.6 ohm evods I'd consider it. So far 1.8 aspire bvc and 0 complaints from me.

Being overpowered is no issue I love it better overpowered than underpowered. All my friends love It guess this is why it is the best seller. Everyone I know set there other mods aside and use this so that should tell you something. Yea I would just buy the Eleaf brand really the clones should be 1/4th the price seems cloaners are getting greedy lately.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh the power "issue" hasn't been an issue, just wish it was a little more forgiving with lower ohm atties.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are a few of my flavors that will taste a little burnt if the iStick is fully charged, even at the lowest settings. I just use a different flavor until the voltage drops a little.

My iStick has not completely replaced my 2 MVP2s. I use all 3 just about every day. I use the iStick when I need a "pocket" vape, and the MVP2s around the house and in the car.

I have never found the need to go over 8W, so the 20W max in the iStick vs. the 11W max in the MVP2s is a non issue for me... I just can't for the life of me figure why (or how) people vape at 20W, 50W, or 100W. Seems to me that everything would taste burnt...

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just can't for the life of me figure why (or how) people vape at 20W, 50W, or 100W. Seems to me that everything would taste burnt...
Exactly. Not using rbas drippers rtas etc, so I don't see the need for all that power. I'm sure someone will go in to great detail about how 40-50 watts is better in a lot of situations, eh, I can't see how myself.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Exactly. Not using rbas drippers rtas etc, so I don't see the need for all that power. I'm sure someone will go in to great detail about how 40-50 watts is better in a lot of situations, eh, I can't see how myself.
Got that right!

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are a few of my flavors that will taste a little burnt if the iStick is fully charged, even at the lowest settings. I just use a different flavor until the voltage drops a little.

My iStick has not completely replaced my 2 MVP2s. I use all 3 just about every day. I use the iStick when I need a "pocket" vape, and the MVP2s around the house and in the car.

I have never found the need to go over 8W, so the 20W max in the iStick vs. the 11W max in the MVP2s is a non issue for me... I just can't for the life of me figure why (or how) people vape at 20W, 50W, or 100W. Seems to me that everything would taste burnt...

The iStick is using PWM output... not a pure DC output... This simply means that the voltage it actually puts out is the max voltage ( 5.5v I believe ) but it does it in pulses and then averages the on/off cycles. I've read what frequency it pulses on/off at but I've now forgotten. The point is that Even though the output is averaged... it still reaching the maximum output even if briefly... so a juice vaped on a PWM will taste burnt at a lower setting sooner than on a mod with a pure DC output. On my Vamo ( PWM ) I can vape a particular juice at 6-9w ( depending on juice ) using a factory coil... and pure DC output device, the same juice can be vaped at 9-12w simply because the output I have it set for is actually the max voltage I see on the screen.

One other minor issue with the iStick... it uses voltage averaging to calculate it's output... they should have used voltage RMS if they wanted the vape to feel closer to what the pure DC output is. The makes the output seem higher than other PWM devices.

There are several things that come into play on how much power a particular coil can handle without actually burning the juice. The standard factory coils ( not the newer sub-ohm ones ) use finer gauge wire than a higher power vapor is using. Because the wire is thinner... it can't take as much power before it gets hot... larger gauge wire also has more surface area so the power is spread across a larger surface area. The wicks being used also carry more juice to the heavier coils, so it cools the coils down faster than you see on a standard factory coil. The other factor is the amount of air moving across the coils on the larger tanks and RBA's also cool the coils down more than what you see with a factory build. All of that results in the vapor being able to vaporize more juice quicker and also still keep the overall coil cooler... so the juice never reaches the point of burning. In short, if you want to vape at a higher power to get more vapor... you have to ramp up the other areas also so the coils can still stay cool enough to not burn the juice.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I appreciate you taking the time to explain all of that. I have a BSEE so I am pretty well up to speed on the idiosyncrasies caused by using RMS instead of mean in the output calculation. The power applied to the coil by the iStick at the 5.6W setting is approximately the same as the MVP2 on 8W because it used RMS in the calculation and the MVP used mean. This really is no big deal. It is just that some of the flavors I make taste better at 6.5W or 7W than they do at 8W. Fully charged, the iStick can't do 6.5W. It just won't go that low. The lowest setting reads 5.6W on the display, but the if that were recalculated using mean voltage instead of RMS, it would be a good bit higher.

I vape solely for the purpose of not smoking. I only use Aerotank Minis, and a cheap $9 RDA. I DIY all of my own juice. I do not chase clouds, flavor, or anything else. I just want a vape that is at least as satisfying as a cigarette was, which really isn't all that difficult. 8W is the max I would ever need in a mod. Battery life and form factor are the major considerations for me in selecting a device (not resembling a dildo is a huge plus). So, I am not the average hobbyist vaper. If you are one of those, ignore me. I'm sure that you'll like the iStick. I like mine a lot, but mainly for the small size. I really do like the MVP2s better, though. Probably because I have a cool pirate leather wrapper for it. See? LOL...

Pirates MVP2.JPG

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just want a vape that is at least as satisfying as a cigarette was, which really isn't all that difficult. 8W is the max I would ever need in a mod. Battery life and form factor are the major considerations for me in selecting a device (not resembling a dildo is a huge plus). So, I am not the average hobbyist vaper. If you are one of those, ignore me. I'm sure that you'll like the iStick. I like mine a lot, but mainly for the small size. I really do like the MVP2s better, though. Probably because I have a cool pirate leather wrapper for it. See? LOL...

View attachment 11289
my thoughts exactly, especially the not penis like. I even think the vamos are too much like a pleasure device. I do Like that case as well, haven't seen one like that. Wondering if someone has made a brown leather one, like an old bomber jacket perhaps. Its just an EASY device, simple menu, screen displays everything u need. Would love to see mean and a better 510 pin, the one 510 tank I do have wouldn't even fire without the ego adapter. Not a big deal, I have a beauty ring, just makes it stick up more.

Unless I win 1 of the many contests I'm in I'll probably eventually buy an MVP 2 as a backup, I'm hoping the prices go down even a little more with the 20w coming out. Need something a little bigger at home mostly just so I don't misplace it as much in the couch & whatnot. Biggest reason I got away from egos besides the penis envy was losing them & rolling off the table, I dropped my spinners alot & broke all 3, not doing that with the istick.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm fond of my Istick as a backup with a nautilus - but I wish the battery life was a little longer. However, for the size it's fine, although I might like my little Egrip even better :)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some people had asked about adapters for the i Stick to better preserve the threading, spring loading attachment and ease of carrying with the tank. Just checked www.evape.us and they just got them in and cheap along with leather cases. Check it out if you need one for your stick. Very excited to see what Eleaf will come out with in the coming year. It's been a great year in the electronic cigarette world and I'm very much looking forwards to the journey in 2015. The revolution will continue strong and you're all a part of it. Wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year.

2015 i Stick V2 can't wait.

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did the same thing, went through all my gear and kept only my collectibles, Pif'd the rest and ordered back up sticks along with the new mini and I have a Hana Mini as well that I kept

I did the same this holiday, gave away a lot of vape gear. It's rewarding to see others start their journey towards a healthier and more fulfilling life. Did you get your mini stick yet? What's your impressions if you got it?

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't get it yet, I'll post here when it comes:)
Please do share. Wondering if it will still hit a littler hotter like the original does. If it seems to do that better I may get that as my backup. Trying to find a backup under $30 that I don't have to f***** with ego chargers, that's hoe much I despise those damn things. Had to post pull the batteries and the chargers damn near every time to get the stupid things to work.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like it will be here in about a week or so, I will DEF give my opinion on it when I have had time to check out how it vapes and performs :)

Woody_

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sold the istick after a month and replaced it with the IPV Mini. Istick 50W will be my next device as I like to vape the Atlantis between 35-40W

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone looking to get the new mini i Stick the Beast just got them in and only $28. Get a bottle of juice or some coils, accessories etc.. and free shipping on $35. www.vaporbeast.com

Only 2 inches (tiny) 10 watts, 1050 milliamp built in battery, LED screen on (top) and the same stylish finish and colors as the standard i Stick. Cheaper than the Vision Spinner 2 w/display and watts.

Last edited:

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You want something with a coil between 1.2 and 1.5 ohms to get the full 20W.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am going to strangle the mailman if he forgets to stop at my office AGAIN!! mine ahs been out for delivery since SATURDAY!!
I'm a TAD pissed, at shelling out to Mad Vapes, fer three-day USPS shipping, and IT AIN'T ARRIVED YET...bad weather, I'd allow another day, but USPS is dropping the ball, here...five whole working days. NEVER AGAIN, will I shell out fer expedited shipping. PURE rip-off. My first mech, still not in my grubby itching to wind proper coils hands.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know a tank that will do 20 watts because I have the Nautilus mini by aspire and it will only go to 15.9 watts.

There are other tank options, unfortunately most of them will require a bit of an upgrade to your battery. The Kanger Sub Tank does well in the 25w range. The Atlantis 30-35w range, The Delta 2 which is suppose to be up to 60w, and the Artic which has a 0.2 ohm head option that is suppose to be up in the 100w range. I missed a couple of the new options out there but for these illustrate my point on your battery for the newer higher watt range tanks.

With that said though it is not to say that there are not some rebuildable tanks that you can switch to.

Last edited:

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure if anyone is still following this thread but I thought I'd ask my question anyhow,
Does anyone know if Eleaf has improved the voltage/wattage issues that the first release had.
I know, some had that problem and some didn't I guess, so please I am not trying to rehash an old debate.
I know that I had a voltage issue, meaning always burnt hits and I always believed the chip set was tuned to mean and not RMS,
I could set the Istick's first release the 20w version released back around November 2014 I think it was at say 3 volts, which I believe was the lowest it would go and still get burnt hits, unless I used either my own coil or a Nautilus coil, I have no idea why that was.
So after trying to get the thing to operate correctly and having no success I ended up throwing both of them in the vape junk drawer where they still reside just like brand new, quit a disappointment because I always and still do really like everything about the Istick's design.
So I am hoping here someone will know if these issues have been resolved.
I thought I'd found in the Istick the perfect replacement for my old out and about Innokin MVP, nope,
Then I thought for sure the 30w IPV Mini was the MVP KILLER, Nope again, but it was certainly much better than the Istick, however after about 4 months of use the IPV Mini is starting to fall apart, so again no MVP killer there, so here we go again back looking at the Istick.
Anyhow I sure would appreciate it if someone could drop a reply about the newest Eleaf releases, is it worth the time and money??
Thank you in advance..!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm not sure if anyone is still following this thread but I thought I'd ask my question anyhow,
Does anyone know if Eleaf has improved the voltage/wattage issues that the first release had.
I know, some had that problem and some didn't I guess, so please I am not trying to rehash an old debate.
I know that I had a voltage issue, meaning always burnt hits and I always believed the chip set was tuned to mean and not RMS,
I could set the Istick's first release the 20w version released back around November 2014 I think it was at say 3 volts, which I believe was the lowest it would go and still get burnt hits, unless I used either my own coil or a Nautilus coil, I have no idea why that was.
So after trying to get the thing to operate correctly and having no success I ended up throwing both of them in the vape junk drawer where they still reside just like brand new, quit a disappointment because I always and still do really like everything about the Istick's design.
So I am hoping here someone will know if these issues have been resolved.
I thought I'd found in the Istick the perfect replacement for my old out and about Innokin MVP, nope,
Then I thought for sure the 30w IPV Mini was the MVP KILLER, Nope again, but it was certainly much better than the Istick, however after about 4 months of use the IPV Mini is starting to fall apart, so again no MVP killer there, so here we go again back looking at the Istick.
Anyhow I sure would appreciate it if someone could drop a reply about the newest Eleaf releases, is it worth the time and money??
Thank you in advance..!
I don't have any of the istick products but from what I've read the 30 and 50w models do run much more accurately ; however, the 20w has not changed

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have any of the istick products but from what I've read the 30 and 50w models do run much more accurately ; however, the 20w has not changed
Thank you I appreciate you taking the time, sure seems odd they haven't fixed that 20w, it seemed to have everything going for it but the chip volt problems, I think I'll just probably try something else other than the Eleaf VV/VW devices, Thank again..!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
are you needing a 20w mod? the 30w is only 5 or ten bucks more.
if its a 20w mod that youre looking for the innokin svd has the dna20 wich is one of the best 20w boards out there

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
are you needing a 20w mod? the 30w is only 5 or ten bucks more.
if its a 20w mod that youre looking for the innokin svd has the dna20 wich is one of the best 20w boards out there
Thanks for the reply, and no not really looking for a 20w, I was mostly just using that as a reference in my inquiry as to whether or not Eleaf fixed their issues since their 1st release which I thought was a mess.
I am, I think, aware of Innokin teaming up with Evolv for their chips which I thought was a smart move, however I don't believe the 20w is a Evolv chip but the SVD chip should be to my recollection. But the SVD is rather large and just an old styled mod.
I really do like the size and style of the Eleafs, but I won't go and buy one if it still has issues as it did back when they were first released, that was a real let down.
I am just looking to buy a out and about mod that I don't have to worry about if it should fly out the window of my truck or worse, similar to the situations that my old MVP2 has survived, that mod is indestructible and to look at it now you'd wonder how on earth it still works.. amazing tank of a mod for sure.
I must have a 1,000 charges on that thing and it still works like the day I bought it, it just ugly as HELL, I've even ran over it with my truck and the only thing that broke was the atty.. amazing device.
Might just buy another MVP3, but still do like the shape of the Eleaf.
Thanks again

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No worries, like I said the 30w eleaf is only a few bucks more and there are not any known issues with that one so far as output signal. They fixes those issues and the 510 issues. But, if it were me I would go mvp30w for sure. I'm a fan of innokins ruggged builds on the MVP line. My first mod was an mvp2.0.
To see one able to handle a subohm tank is just awesome.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear you I absolutely love these little mods Mine are all 20 watts , I think I will order that 30 Watt model..My first box mod is the First Innokin box type out their and it still runs today After 6 years. When the market went all box's I did get all the colors as I was very impressed. Back then Innokin products were the bee's knees... and the Market went crazy...... I really like Innokin.....to this day....

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear you I absolutely love these little mods Mine are all 20 watts , I think I will order that 30 Watt model..My first box mod is the First Innokin box type out their and it still runs today After 6 years. When the market went all box's I did get all the colors as I was very impressed. Back then Innokin products were the bee's knees... and the Market went crazy...... I really like Innokin.....to this day....

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I'M like you love them too and I still have the innokin svd it works flawlessly also. I have four 20w and one 30 watt no problems. I like the 3ow better because of pin and the lock feature.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my little 40 watt tc istick. For tc it's set at 40 watts, which is fine, and of course for Ti you have to go down at least 100F (in my case closer to 200F). Also still love my little 50 watt - sadly my 20 watt bit the dust (partially my fault) but the 40 watt is almost the same size!

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just received the 50w eleaf last night my first "box" and I absolutely love it with the lemo2 running 30w atm it's is superb.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What safety issue?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
With no smilie... I have to presume you're serious. o_O

Oh well, I only found out after I'd had mine for a week or so... now it's your turn. :D

Have a bit of a Google and you'll see.
I don't know of any safety issue

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Something with auto firing perhaps?..maybe just the issue on the 50 watt model..not sure.

In any case im going to try out my first eleaf product , the 100w i stick... with replaceable 18650 batteries to vape when i want and not have to charge for 2 or 3 hrs before its fully charged.

Fires down to .15...the battery configuration is in series like the sigelei 100/150w models and is said to be just a hair larger than the i stick 50w...it does have a spring loaded stainless steel 510 connector.

I shall see how it holds up.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did i mention $29.99 plus $3.00 shipping for it?:rolleyes:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not sure what a W&V sale is..sorry lol...it a pre order thats supposed to be shipped from a usa warehouse from Efun.Top...the "in stock" date has been moved up a week..big sigh.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well ,its my first purchase from them..couldnt pass up the price to be honest with you..havent seen it cheaper anywhere on pre order sales and 3 dollars to ship is also great...they've been on here for a short while and havent heard anything negative about them so far so, pulled the trigger.

VU Sponsors