Become a Patron!

ENDED-Aspire Nautilus X Giveaway by HeavenGifts: Experience The New U-tech coil System--5/23/2016

Tepes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. I have the first gen Aspire Nautilus. I originally had this with a pen and when I switched to a Tesla nano 100, I stuck with this tank. Great size, great flavor, great cloud. Would love to try the newer Aspire products.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the Giveaway!

1. If you have ever used Aspire Nautilus, please share your opinion about it; if not, just tell us your impression on Aspire.

I own (2) Aspire K1 Glassomizers, so I know that they offer quality products.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2. What do you expect most from the Nautilus X such kind of mouth-to-lung tank? Flavor, simplicity or anything else?

Simplicity, flavor, quality manufacturing and easy top-filling system.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. If you have ever used Aspire Nautilus, please share your opinion about it; if not, just tell us your impression on Aspire.
I have a Nautilus and enjoy it, though I do find the draws to be a bit tighter than I prefer.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
3. What do you think about its U-tech coil system?

Not much information available at the moment, so can't really
comment yet.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2. What do you expect most from the Nautilus X such kind of mouth-to-lung tank? Flavor, simplicity or anything else?
Flavor flavor flavor :)

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's intriguing

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
#1 I use Nautilus mini every day
#2 if the Nautlus X is better than the mini i'll have to get 2 or 3.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. I started with the Nautilus and gradually worked my way up to sub-ohm. Aspire has been a good quality company just somehow I haven't tried some of their more recent items and would definitely love the chance to.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I loved the Nautilus and used it for a long time.........

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want the flavor..............

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't wait to try it and see how good it is.........

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I have never used the Nautilus but I have used Aspire since I began vaping and I am still using the original Atlantis tank that I was given when I started! I have been vaping for well over a year and I have never had a problem with my Atlantis tank! I also have other Aspire products and I absolutely love them!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I honestly expect it to be like all other Aspire products that I have used! Good quality great longevity and of course I would expect great flavor from any tank!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Honestly I would need to try it before I can give my opinion on it but I would like to try it so that I can give you an honest opinion on this new utech coil!

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never tried the Nautilus, the only aspire product I've previously owned was a sub ohm battery stick. It was a great mod/battery stick. Very simple yet tried & true tested chipset. My impression of aspire is that they produce very streamlined and user-friendly products.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mostly expect a flavorful experience out of every MTL draw I take. Isn't that the point?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 Nautilus Mini Tanks for switching flavors during the day. One for Tobacco, one for Deserts and Bakery with one for Fruits.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you have ever used Aspire Nautilus, please share your opinion about it; if not, just tell us your impression on Aspire.
Never used the nautilus but love the cleito and the triton and am impressed with Aspire

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

All of the above

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Not sure what to think at this moment in time. Sounds unique, sounds interesting, sounds awesome but how does it work? I cannot really seem to find a true breakdown on how it works fully so I am on the fence about whether I will like it or not.

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Love the fact I can build my own coils on the aspire, and I'm new to vaping and already built .5 ohm coils since my mod can only hadle .5 - 1.0
I would love to try a new mouth to lung tank, sign me up for that this awesome contest/giveaway.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
I watched a review on this and I think the u-tech sounds really great.. I'm thinking the way the airflow goes through it like that will help with flavor

Yes. Vape flows through the U-shaped chamber and passes the Kanthal coils twice before being inhaled. This all-new airflow performance allows for unrivaled vape flavor and e-juice taste.;)

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude?!? Lmao, What the heck? How come you didn't tell me all this neat stuff the other day when I told you I had no idea what it was?

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Never owned an aspire device, a buddy of mine had it. I vaped on it for a while and it was really good. I never bought it because I had some tanks lying around and it didnt pay for me to buy another tank when the 2 that I had were working for me.

2. Im expecting a good.. NO. A GREAT MTL tank. Ive used some tanks that people said would be good MTL and well they just werent. #Pifedthem. Hopefully the flavor wont be affected by the new airflow design.

3. Innovation is very important when it comes to vaping and our community. I mean how many tanks and rda have been released with the same kind of deck and airflow system

4. @shawn.hoefer @Teresa P

Am i the only one who noticed that it said to "Choose any of the rules below to enter:" Just following the leader.. I see everyone has alot to say on aspire..
@
Heaven Gifts cool spin on the entry. I like it.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I haven't used any Aspire products but they have been in the market for long so I would expect it to be a good tank.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I would expect it to be a very flavorful tank since it doesn't have a chimney and it's small.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Never owned an aspire device, a buddy of mine had it. I vaped on it for a while and it was really good. I never bought it because I had some tanks lying around and it didnt pay for me to buy another tank when the 2 that I had were working for me.

2. Im expecting a good.. NO. A GREAT MTL tank. Ive used some tanks that people said would be good MTL and well they just werent. #Pifedthem. Hopefully the flavor wont be affected by the new airflow design.

3. Innovation is very important when it comes to vaping and our community. I mean how many tanks and rda have been released with the same kind of deck and airflow system

4. @shawn.hoefer @Teresa P

Am i the only one who noticed that it said to "Choose any of the rules below to enter:" Just following the leader.. I see everyone has alot to say on aspire..
@
Heaven Gifts cool spin on the entry. I like it.
Yeah, I'm betting a lot of us noticed it but the thing is a lot of these contests are held out of China by the Chinese using online translating software. Ever used translating software? It does kind've a shitty job so most of us were probably just anticipating a miscommunication as we've seen it before.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm betting a lot of us noticed it but the thing is a lot of these contests are held out of China by the Chinese using online translating software. Ever used translating software? It does kind've a shitty job so most of us were probably just anticipating a miscommunication as we've seen it before.
Cool. Didnt even think of that

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
have one still use it! love love love it
i have yet to burn a coil and my juice always taste great! i have used one coil for a couple of months!

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
hoping for all the above!! ease of use and great flavor! mouth to lung is the way to go!

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
in theory it sounds fantastic! i am hoping to be able to try one!

VU Sponsors