Become a Patron!

ENDED-Aspire Nautilus X Giveaway by HeavenGifts: Experience The New U-tech coil System--5/23/2016

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2. What do you expect most from the Nautilus X such kind of mouth-to-lung tank? Flavor, simplicity or anything else?
I'm huge on flavor so I'm always trying the next new thing that promises better flavor.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Been using Aspire Nautilus mini pretty much from the time I quit smoking cigs, it's my all day tank and i love them . I have 6.

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
your not vaping unless its an aspire, I love re building the coils for aspire.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If its not you thats going to win at least its someone you know.

Like I said glad to see it was someone I know but would have liked to see my name on those MOD's. Some really nice WINs! Congrats were sent to them!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I've used Aspire from their very first products, the first Nautilus. When they came out with the Atlantis it was a no brainer to try the tank and now I have 5 of them, both V2 & V2.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I need another Nautilus product in my arsenal here. 3 Minis is great but maybe a cloud rig would be an improvement?

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. The new Nautilus X should be a home run. It should be a great M2L that gives you a full flavor vape. With the easy to use top fill features and shiney stainless steel beauty I think everyone will give it a shot!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Top fill will just mean more e-Liquid vaped per day! No delay from unscrewing the tanks.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. The new coil systems sounds like it will give you a Vaping experience like no other, it should show us a new system that will please the M2L and give vapers a new option.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am all ready just waiting to receive the notification it is one the way! Ha hah!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who her?

images

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! TheKiddVapes!

4c8c55b737b7e3972a5f24b4db0ba786.png

Congratulations! TheKiddVapes! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Aspire Nautilus X, you can pick one from HG at US$32.2 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, what a surprise, a really cool surprise, like it was Heaven's Gift surprise!!! Thank you very much Heaven's Gift, thank you for the contest and thanks for the win!!!!

Thank you everyone!!!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors