Become a Patron!

ENDED-Aspire Nautilus X Giveaway by HeavenGifts: Experience The New U-tech coil System--5/23/2016

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations!

Thanks as always, HG and Evan. You continue to be very generous, latest gear :)

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Not used any Aspire products but like most I have heard great reviews of them & from those I've heard from see no need to doubt the quality of Aspire gear.

2. I would expect to exceed reviews of Aspires former tanks. Would also expect a very definitive quality vape.

3. Not really seen anything about U coil design, this is the first mention of it I've noted. Can not supply adequate opinion, need more data. :) I suspect though if Aspire is doing something new, they have it well in order.

4. Let me grab some buddies. Yee Ha! @Woodsman , @raymo2u , @kross8 , @Mikhail Naumov , @pulsevape , @Saddletramp1200 , @Jimi , @Hank F. Spankman , @itsmenotyou , @pete67 , @AndriaD , @always9988 , @midknight420

Four out of five will do me.
There are made in USA nautilus coils with organic cotton. That would be my choice.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok guys, Heaven's Gift is the fastesr i've ever received a prize from and the package came from China!! That's a heck of a challenge to beat other vendors to ship that quick!20160529_103721.jpg

So here's the Nautlus X in the flesh and it sure is PURTY!!

VU Sponsors