FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha now I know who ya are. Funny how I knew you by the avatar and not the name.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Idk about that. I had a crush on Wally.

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
beaver beaver beaver,
Vangrl is Vancover Wa.?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ohhh now I get it. She in the other Vancouver.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Did you all see VaporJoe's blog alert about ECF banning the name of this website? LOL! We all knew that right away, didn't we!

At the moment, you can see it in the blue box at the top of this page. I got it in my email this morning, because I subscribe to his deals-and-steals blog. LOTS of ECF'ers do -- that's where I first heard of VaporJoe. Perfect way to let them know, VaporJoe !!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahaha ECF is so scared of VU they are banning even saying vaporjoe hahaha sheesh.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh and Mrs. C. says hi everyone. the show was awesome but the block party that followed was the best. I live across the street from the lake the city does the fireworks at so its always a good party in the hood afterwards lol.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Party crashing... Am I blind this morning or is that PV thread gone? All because wllmc wrote Mary Jane elsewhere on ECF??? WTF?
Their rationale doesn't even make sense to me. TFA makes Mary Jane flavoring, yet people talk about TFA all day long and post links to the Perfumers Apprentice site. But OTOH, you can't post links to any other site on ECF that has 'objectionable content'?!? Phhht.

I ordered a 'few' FA flavors last night, need Fresh Cream for a recipe.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Party crashing... Am I blind this morning or is that PV thread gone? All because wllmc wrote Mary Jane elsewhere on ECF??? WTF?
Their rationale doesn't even make sense to me. TFA makes Mary Jane flavoring, yet people talk about TFA all day long and post links to the Perfumers Apprentice site. But OTOH, you can't post links to any other site on ECF that has 'objectionable content'?!? Phhht.

I ordered a 'few' FA flavors last night, need Fresh Cream for a recipe.
Mom #2, is that you?!?!?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Glassgrl, it's still there, still on the first page.

HOLY COW - our PureVapes thread picked up over 1000 views in less than 24 hours! Maybe people are busily taking notes, just in case it vanishes. I made a note yesterday, 21 hours ago, it had 95434 views.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mom #2, is that you?!?!?

Hi RP! It's me. I cyber stalked you. lol J/K. Slight name change so people don't ask about my eye. haha
Thanks HIC, I guess I missed it. Weird.

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ohhh now I get it. She in the other Vancouver.
haha and now i get what you were saying, you're a few hours away from Vancouver Washington not Santa Barbara. I'm in Vancouver B.C

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok I have told a few people the full story and I'll let er rip here just so everyone can here my side of the story. someone on ECF asked what to do with TFA maryjane. it was dead silent. me being the funny guy I am said oh you dont want to get caught with that you better send it to me. that unleashed the fury of the mods. next thing you know I got a warning from a mod. cant remember who was first but anyways I checked the thread to see what the heck I said that was so wrong. when I looked everytime the word maryjane was mentioned in that thread it was edited and replaced with -- [the other flavor] --- or something stupid like that. was in one of those moods so proceeded to argue and protest my warning and the fact that that is the name of the flavor. its not like I just made a random post about growing and smoking weed and cheech and chong and bong rips. just a simple little joke. that escalated into 3 or 4 mods messaging me. I went on the purevapes thread to post one last message to you guys because I knew I was out the door after all that . they deleted my farewell message to you guys. no reference to anything just saying bye. that set me off and I posted my world famous recipe that sealed the deal for my fate in ecf. here is the recipe lol

ECF mods can kiss my hairy white bottom

10% dark vapor
10% bread crust
10% roasted chicken
50% maryjane

hahaha oh man they didnt like that at all.I dont regret what I said. I know at the end I was a bit childish and rebellious but on the flip side I am a grown ass man and wont be censored or told what I can and cant say. vaping is an adult activity and ECF is a site for adults. I understand what they mean when they say they dont want drugs and vaping to be in the same category. but guess what people have been drinking and smoking and doing drugs long before vaping and will continue to do so with or without my little comment. the only thing I feel bad about is that I feel I gave the FA purevapes crew a bad name. that was never my intention. thats why I keep saying for everyone to be cool. I love that you guys are standing up for me but thats what got me in trouble. standing up for a newbie that had no idea the extreme ECF goes to , to keep their iron fist of control.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wllmc, I couldn't give a damn about getting a bad name from any of that, so don't worry about it. We knew what we were doing when we posted any 'grousing' about it. I quite expected that one or more of us would get a warning for openly questioning the moderator's decision, but I didn't expect the heavy-handed threat from retired1: "... fairly lenient about the grousing going on in this thread. Let's get things back on topic so the thread remains open". That pretty much did for any tolerance I had left for the draconian rules.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When I get home it seems I have some reading to do. My heart sank when it was mentioned that the thread was gone. I couldn't see it from my phone, so will look again from a computer.

Glassgrl? An Inawera thread over at ECFu? Hi!!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I am a grown ass man and wont be censored or told what I can and cant say.

That ought to be in your signature, wllmc. (you changed your avatar, now I can't call you Nerd...how about 'grown-ass man' instead, lol)

I don't think you gave anyone a bad name or reputation. ECF is coming out of this looking unreasonably restrictive. You humorously exposed the extent of the censorship and restrictions and were met with their predictable, humorless response.

Last edited:

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't be done without some diacetyl or substitutes. I think Capellas PB plus TFAs is better then either one alone. Starting with that or either one alone, a touch of FA Nut Mix makes it taste less 'processed' to me. If you start with your best PB around 2-3%, add FA Cookie 1.5%, about 0.5-0.75% TFA Brown Sugar Extra, 0.5% Vienna Cream if you're not using the creamier Capella PB -- it should be pretty tasty.

Thanks, HIC! My craving got the best of me after I posted that and I mixed up Cap PB 5%, FA Cookie 2%, TFA Brown Sugar Extra 1.5%, and FA Vanilla Classic 1%. It's definitely vapeable, but still needs "something". Sadly though, because of the diacetyl issue, this may be one flavor I'll just have to eat instead.

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
wllmc, I couldn't give a damn about getting a bad name from any of that, so don't worry about it. We knew what we were doing when we posted any 'grousing' about it. I quite expected that one or more of us would get a warning for openly questioning the moderator's decision, but I didn't expect the heavy-handed threat from retired1: "... fairly lenient about the grousing going on in this thread. Let's get things back on topic so the thread remains open". That pretty much did for any tolerance I had left for the draconian rules.
I also found that post by retired1 to be somewhat heavy handed. Threatening to close the thread is what led me here

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good advice, HIC, to grab what we can and post it here. I am sorry that the PV thread is pretty much dead, but at least the info is still there for anyone to learn from. wllmc, you did not give us a bad name! We made our own decisions to stand up for a friend. I think a lot of people are starting to see some of the mods in a different light and that is a good thing. I can also see a few changes ahead over there for those few, if they keep it up there just might be a lot more coming over here.

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that 'something' a better nuttiness? If so add some TFA Peanut Butter or a little FA Nut Mix. I'd use less Brown Sugar; I get a weird flavor with that much in my cookie recipes. If it's too 'bright' tasting, try FA Vanilla Bourbon instead of Classic. As long as you're using flavors with custard notes, you might prefer Capella's Vanilla Custard in place of FA vanilla, which will make it sweeter and give more 'body' overall. Some pb cookies use a little molasses, and TFA's Molasses is great for cookies - it's a light molasses flavor but just needs 0.5% or under to add interest.

I'm hoping you'll perfect it so I can just use your final recipe :D

Yes, I do think the mix would benefit from a better nuttiness, less Brown Sugar, and probably the Vanilla Bourbon. I really appreciate the great suggestions, HIC, and I'll add some of these flavors to my next order. I would be SO happy to perfect it and share it here!

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok I have told a few people the full story and I'll let er rip here just so everyone can here my side of the story. someone on ECF asked what to do with TFA maryjane. it was dead silent. me being the funny guy I am said oh you dont want to get caught with that you better send it to me. that unleashed the fury of the mods. next thing you know I got a warning from a mod. cant remember who was first but anyways I checked the thread to see what the heck I said that was so wrong. when I looked everytime the word maryjane was mentioned in that thread it was edited and replaced with -- [the other flavor] --- or something stupid like that. was in one of those moods so proceeded to argue and protest my warning and the fact that that is the name of the flavor. its not like I just made a random post about growing and smoking weed and cheech and chong and bong rips. just a simple little joke. that escalated into 3 or 4 mods messaging me. I went on the purevapes thread to post one last message to you guys because I knew I was out the door after all that . they deleted my farewell message to you guys. no reference to anything just saying bye. that set me off and I posted my world famous recipe that sealed the deal for my fate in ecf. here is the recipe lol

ECF mods can kiss my hairy white bottom

10% dark vapor
10% bread crust
10% roasted chicken
50% maryjane

hahaha oh man they didnt like that at all.I dont regret what I said. I know at the end I was a bit childish and rebellious but on the flip side I am a grown ass man and wont be censored or told what I can and cant say. vaping is an adult activity and ECF is a site for adults. I understand what they mean when they say they dont want drugs and vaping to be in the same category. but guess what people have been drinking and smoking and doing drugs long before vaping and will continue to do so with or without my little comment. the only thing I feel bad about is that I feel I gave the FA purevapes crew a bad name. that was never my intention. thats why I keep saying for everyone to be cool. I love that you guys are standing up for me but thats what got me in trouble. standing up for a newbie that had no idea the extreme ECF goes to , to keep their iron fist of control.

Thanks for sharing the story in detail. I had a similar incident where someone started a thread about the fear of vaping in public, and in an effort to empathize with the OP, I simply relayed a story where I was vaping in a public park, and a random passerby approached me and asked if my Ego/Carto set up was crack pipe ... that was all I said. There was no extensive discussion about it, and I received an INFARCTION ... no warning.

The thing that made it so offensive to me was that at the time, I had been a member for 2 yrs without incident, and they give me infarction for relaying my own experience which happened to be relevant to the discussion being had? It was a disgusting misuse of power, and have never viewed the site the same since ...not to mention that I have received four more infarctions since then, for classie ads, oversized signature pics, and for masterfully turning one members stalking, and harassment back on them.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing the story in detail. I had a similar incident where someone started a thread about the fear of vaping in public, and in an effort to empathize with the OP, I simply relayed a story where I was vaping in a public park, and a random passerby approached me and asked if my Ego/Carto set up was crack pipe ... that was all I said. There was no extensive discussion about it, and I received an INFARCTION ... no warning.

The thing that made it so offensive to me was that at the time, I had been a member for 2 yrs without incident, and they give me infarction for relaying my own experience which happened to be relevant to the discussion being had? It was a disgusting misuse of power, and have never viewed the site the same since ...not to mention that I have received four more infarctions since then, for classie ads, oversized signature pics, and for masterfully turning one members stalking, and harassment back on them.
haha ya they are crazy. you know they are stalking this thread now also. I kept sneaking in with fake accounts and that made them even more mad. maybe ill seek in tonight again . ha . they basically slandered me and made me out to be something I was not. Im super awesome and cool just ask anyone who likes me haha

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
mmmm got to try it. for science right ? man you got me wanting smoothies now

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Starting simple. 1% each TFA Raspberry and Cranberry. Smells & tastes good to me. Remade @ 6mg 50/50 and it's peppery. :( What a let down. Will leaving the cap off tone down the peppery nic? RTS nic is on sale. Might get some but I need to use up my WL I bought.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The first time I tried WL nic, it was with OSDIY Baked Cinnamon Roll. I couldn't taste cinnamon. I tasted yeasty black pepper.

My TFA Strawberry tasted like it was peppered.

I bought Vaper's Tek nic on recommendation. After a full day of vaping, I can sense a peppery feeling on my tongue, but flavors are clean and pure while I vape them. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Starting simple. 1% each TFA Raspberry and Cranberry. Smells & tastes good to me. Remade @ 6mg 50/50 and it's peppery. :( What a let down. Will leaving the cap off tone down the peppery nic? RTS nic is on sale. Might get some but I need to use up my WL I bought.
thats crazy at 6mg huh. cap off for a night might help the flavors mellow out a bit or just leave it caps on for a few days and try it again. WL is pretty peppery tho. thats what I make my freebie juice for my friends with lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yup vapertek

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh and Mrs. C. says hi everyone. the show was awesome but the block party that followed was the best. I live across the street from the lake the city does the fireworks at so its always a good party in the hood afterwards lol.

Glad I was in bed by midnight. I don't drink, Good thing we went out crabbing and fishing again at 4 am. there was whitecaps going out. A hangover would be bad. Fresh caught cod and crab for dinner tonight PARTY!!!!!!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Glad I was in bed by midnight. I don't drink, Good thing we went out crabbing and fishing again at 4 am. there was whitecaps going out. A hangover would be bad. Fresh caught cod and crab for dinner tonight PARTY!!!!!!!
haha I had my whiskey and coke vape and 2 beers. thats getting wild for me and the Mrs. we have been known to be pretty fun tho on the rare occasion we find someone willing to watch the 3 little C's. last night was so fun tho , like a movie. there were like 4 blocks including mine outside having a good time. reminded me of where I grew up and the county fair was going on or something lol. such a little town so when something happened everyone got in on it.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats crazy at 6mg huh. cap off for a night might help the flavors mellow out a bit or just leave it caps on for a few days and try it again. WL is pretty peppery tho. thats what I make my freebie juice for my friends with lol
I'll try it again in a few days. Thank you and HeadInClouds for the + on vapers tek. Better to pay a bit more and be happy I say!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was out at a neighborhood party last night, Reo Grand in hand with a spare bottle and battery. There were a lot of smokers who kept running out of cigarettes, and I happily vaped away all night without worrying about having to run to the store:)

VU Sponsors