wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
anyone on this thread have a Fuji apple recipe that's not tobacco? Or is it o.k as a standalone flavour and at what %?
Thanks in advance!
let me rummage around. I have a few with fuji. pretty much if you want a vape to taste awesome add fuji. lol. you can add it to pies or fa apple pie to do major boost on it. add it to a lot of fruits, bananana strawberry , watermelon, ... anything creamy. fuji is one of those I just cant get enough of.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Can I join your club too? I didn't post over at that other place in the PV thread but I was a darn good lurker! I quit posting over there last year after I got my paws smacked with a newspaper in the Vape Happy thread.

Hey there wllmc....that was quite the recipe you came up with near the end...10% roasted chicken? Ummmm tasty! I laughed so freakin hard I spewed coffee all over my monitor. It was worth it though- man you are one funny dude!
hahaha thanks. that one took years of adjusting just right to taste just right lol

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
anyone on this thread have a Fuji apple recipe that's not tobacco? Or is it o.k as a standalone flavour and at what %?
Thanks in advance!

I like it standalone around 2.5% but don't really like standalone FA Apple. Fuji is crisper and cleaner.

Add a little to FA Apple Pie - that's good (better yet with some Cinnamon Ceylon, too)

Here's a tasty recipe that uses it, but it'll test your flavoring collection: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-hard-cider-apple-pie.1858/

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like it standalone around 2.5% but don't really like standalone FA Apple. Fuji is crisper and cleaner.

Add a little to FA Apple Pie - that's good (better yet with some Cinnamon Ceylon, too)

Here's a tasty recipe that uses it, but it'll test your flavoring collection: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-hard-cider-apple-pie.1858/

I ended up just going with 3.5% Fuji & 1.5% Jamaican rum. If it sucks I'll add a tiny bit of Apple Pie and/or cinnamon!

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ever since I got Fuji I've had a tank with it at 3% - marvellous on its own! In another tank, I've got a walnut + almond + hypnotic mist mix I'm working on. Vaping both tanks at the same time is pretty damn good as well :D

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just went to the other server and read all the posts in pages 278 through 309 (last post). SOO much good information over there. That thread really flows better than most that Ive been on....alot of really good folks and many that are very comitted to DIY, helping others and sharing. Wow. Im impressed. Im going to end up reading the entire thread and copying the recipies that seem appealing to me.

My paypal account is not gonna know what hit it when Im finished with my order.

How did I ever miss this thread the last couple years ????

Looks like I get to start over here with all of you.......:)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just went to the other server and read all the posts in pages 278 through 309 (last post). SOO much good information over there. That thread really flows better than most that Ive been on....alot of really good folks and many that are very comitted to DIY, helping others and sharing. Wow. Im impressed. Im going to end up reading the entire thread and copying the recipies that seem appealing to me.

My paypal account is not gonna know what hit it when Im finished with my order.

How did I ever miss this thread the last couple years ????

Looks like I get to start over here with all of you.......:)
The recipes are in the recipe section here but it is a great read. I have read it at least 2 times if not 3. ;)

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hermit, ignore my PM on ECF - you're obviously already here! I'm getting confused, sorry...

walnut+almond+HM = hypnotic nuts? misty nuts? uhm... add Fuji for 'misty orchard'. That sounds good

OK, that confised me - couldn't tell if you'd sent it just to me, or to a bunch of people. Simply googling for a bunch of our names together already has this place as the second hit LOL! Shouldn't be too hard for others to find us now :D

Hypmonut? Hypwalal? With Fuji... Hypmonutji? FAWHM?

Getting just the right blend of walnut and almond is quite tricky - getting all the creaminess of the almond while still getting enough of the distinctive walnut notes coming through strongly. Then Hyp Mist is even harder to work with - at times, it hints at becoming a light sugary glaze on the nuts, without too much of the airiness. I like that the mix is quite light and a bit dry, so trying to stay away from the creams etc. Maybe I should try a bit of EM instead of the HM? Or other sweetener? I suspect neither would give the same effect that HM hints at though...

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really need that TFA graham cracker crust, it seems to be in a lot of recipes
Do not buy it!!! I have a few ounces of it. Let me send some your way. Pm me...or start a conversation. Lol. Aren't we having a conversation here? Lol

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do not buy it!!! I have a few ounces of it. Let me send some your way. Pm me...or start a conversation. Lol. Aren't we having a conversation here? Lol

aww that's really sweet of you Rocket, and I appreciate your offer ! but you don't want to have to ship something that small to Canada, it's just not worth it. I'll just grab some in my next flavour order. Thank you though!

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks in advance!
I use it at 3% alone. I like it better a day or 2 old. Fresh it is sharp.
I had a recipe I forgot to write down. But Wllmc was going to try it maybe he has it.
I wrote on here somewhere. but it is good.

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aww that's really sweet of you Rocket, and I appreciate your offer ! but you don't want to have to ship something that small to Canada, it's just not worth it. I'll just grab some in my next flavour order. Thank you though!
Dammit. It didn't even occur to me that I'd have to ship it to Canada. If you ever come back, then I have tons.

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I will meet you at the border and give you 10ml of bread crust.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
awww skagit......F.U :)
25r30wi.gif

Bryon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And a great new avatar. Welcome home...to the dark side.

Thanks new, photo, before we are off to Jamaica, next week. Yahooo....lol. Have to make a bunch of recipes before I leave. Lots of my Jamaican Honeymoon...lol. Still been on that Jamaican Rum kick.

HIC, I read your review on Torrone, o'boy, I'm in love...lol....this is on my favorites list now.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm placing an order on PV. Is there any reason to order Royal and summer clouds? What are they? TIA

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got Summer Clouds in my last order. Not a big fan. The only thing summer about it is freshly drying clothes on a clothes line. Detergent.

I'll probably play with it some more, but that first mix... Sheesh.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
man I got to get me some of this summer clouds. mmmmm dryer sheets

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got Summer Clouds in my last order. Not a big fan. The only thing summer about it is freshly drying clothes on a clothes line. Detergent.

I'll probably play with it some more, but that first mix... Sheesh.

Sounds like I should mix it in water and a spray bottle to use as air freshener. TY

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Add it to some shampoo.

Here's a note I saved from the other thread:

06/16/14 - we2rcool - Post #2403
Summer clouds with coconut is good and I'm vaping some now. I mix summer clouds at about 2 or 2.5% and coconut 2.5 or 3. Then put them in my REO bottle about 2/3 SC and 1/3 coconut. I've not tried it yet, but a shot of the citrus mix with summer clouds might be good.

Mixing SC with something else seems to make the rose part fade really well. I'm not big on it as a stand alone. I also think it's a "dry-ish" vape. That must be the cloud part. Ha! But it also mixes well with a vendor peach I have that is way over-flavored for my palate. I just use about 3/4 SC and 1/4 vendor peach and it makes a very nice smooth peach vape that's not overwhelming. The SC gives it nice body and is better than just diluting the vendor peach with plain base.

VU Sponsors