Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well it's been a while since I posted here. First off, thank you for the suggestions offered.

I think I have decided, at least for right now, I don't like water or saline as part of my mixes. So as of right now everything is VG VT nic plus VG plus flavoring.

On a vaprestek nic note, and i apologise if this is not the right place to post this, I received a replacement bottle from Kevin. I sent him a lengthy email with my experiences a few days ago and have not heard back yet so wanted to ask here for those that have tried it. When you smell the bottle of VT nic, what exactly do you smell? If you have tried it unflavored in VG, do you taste anything? Does anyone get a burning sensation in the back of the throat and nose or get a runny nose when vaping it? I get a slightly chemically/burnt or hot rubber smell from the bottle of nic, I taste this also in an unflavored mix even down to 3mg/ml (the taste/smell is not present when vaping my VG straight). I get a burning sensation in the back of my mouth/throat/nose when vaping the VT nic unflavored at 3mg/ml and the burn gets stronger at higher mg/ml mixes. Also, for some reason I seem to get a runny nose when I vape the VT nic... It is not bad at 3mg/ml but gets worse at higher mixes.

Well, that's me for now. I hope everyone has a great rest of their day.
Why do you not like water in your mixes? Do you feel that it changes the taste/throat hit? Pineapple for me is a bit weird.. Doesnt taste like onions to me but it definitely has a taste in there that keeps it from being pineapple juice. On the other hand, I have been having the same problem with VT nic. How long have you had it? Has it oxidized? My pg nic is only 2 months and has turned into a dark orange. I can taste a musty note in my 3mg unflavored as well. I do get a slight burn from the nic as well, but that may be normal since it has happened from day 1. Ive emailed Kevin on here twice and still no reply..

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey fruit fans! Wanna turn your bowl-of-fresh-fruit into a familiar juice blend flavor?

A whole new class of flavors just opened up to me. (pretty obvious, but it took this long to occur to me, so maybe someone doesn't know this yet)

You know how "100% fruit juice" blends list apple + grape juice as the main ingredients? You can TOTALLY flavor-match those fruit juices with FA! FlavourArt Apple (not Fuji) and White Grape work the magic. They sweeten and tame FA's fresh-fruit flavors to taste like real juice blends. Very authentic flavor, just like you'd expect from FA.

I'm using 1% Apple, 0.5% White Grape, plus 1-1.5% of the main fruit flavor. For the main fruit flavors, Pineapple-(plain)Peach-Mango tastes like the Ocean Spray juice of that name. Pomegranate-Bilberry tastes like a Welch's juice blend with blueberry. Strawberry-Kiwi is like Old Orchard's "100% Juice Kiwi Strawberry."

So if you want to turn your bowl-of-fruits into totally familiar fruit juice flavor, that's how. :) Just look at the ingredient list on your favorite commercial 100% juice blend, and have at it. (I might even finally make a cranberry juice cocktail I really like with TFA's Cranberry. The real stuff contains only 27% cranberry juice.)

Hey fruit fans! Wanna turn your bowl-of-fresh-fruit into a familiar juice blend flavor?

A whole new class of flavors just opened up to me. (pretty obvious, but it took this long to occur to me, so maybe someone doesn't know this yet)

You know how "100% fruit juice" blends list apple + grape juice as the main ingredients? You can TOTALLY flavor-match those fruit juices with FA! FlavourArt Apple (not Fuji) and White Grape work the magic. They sweeten and tame FA's fresh-fruit flavors to taste like real juice blends. Very authentic flavor, just like you'd expect from FA.

I'm using 1% Apple, 0.5% White Grape, plus 1-1.5% of the main fruit flavor. For the main fruit flavors, Pineapple-(plain)Peach-Mango tastes like the Ocean Spray juice of that name. Pomegranate-Bilberry tastes like a Welch's juice blend with blueberry. Strawberry-Kiwi is like Old Orchard's "100% Juice Kiwi Strawberry."

So if you want to turn your bowl-of-fruits into totally familiar fruit juice flavor, that's how. :) Just look at the ingredient list on your favorite commercial 100% juice blend, and have at it. (I might even finally make a cranberry juice cocktail I really like with TFA's Cranberry. The real stuff contains only 27% cranberry juice.)
Wow, thanks HIC! This is great! Remember how I was struggling with fruit flavors? This may be exactly what im looking for! Fruit juice instead of fresh fruit. Apple and white grape are tastless to me at low %s so hopefully it willjust boost the mAin flavor. Im going to try to remake my failed pineapple juice/sorbet lol.

bobskinner

Member For 4 Years
@CreepyLady, I am still working on my first and only bottle of Essential Depot VG. The VG vaped straight tastes fine, a bit sweet but nothing funky or burny. I mixed a bottle of the melon torrone pafait in plain VG this morning to see if it was the flavorings causing the issues and no problems with that, just a nice clean smooth vape.

@luciddreamer, I don't know what it is about the water but something doesn't feel/taste quite right. I might revisit it in the future though. I got my 2nd replacement bottle of VG VT nic around the 7th of August, The taste has been there from the start in mine also. The nic solution is still completely clear, no discernible discoloration as of yet. I too have emailed Kevin, once on the 9th to shipping@vaperstek and again today to sales@vaperstek. He might have stuff going on or be busy or not have received my emails or gotten tired of me since he is usually pretty quick to respond.

Still loving my melon mod of the limoncello torrone farfait! Vaping it this morning I had a craving for something with a crust and am wondering if adding some apple pie would do that for me?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Wow, thanks HIC! This is great! Remember how I was struggling with fruit flavors? This may be exactly what im looking for! Fruit juice instead of fresh fruit. Apple and white grape are tastless to me at low %s so hopefully it willjust boost the mAin flavor. Im going to try to remake my failed pineapple juice/sorbet lol.

I've tried a bunch now, and all have tasted as I expect them to on the first try. This is WAY easier than mixing my usual creamy-bakery-dessert stuff! I'm especially liking the dark fruit and berry blends with at least as much apple+whitegrape as the dark flavors - just like the cans of concentrate. All that sweetness makes them taste mainstream-American instead of fancy-European. Oh - and Guava is pretty tasty in tropical blends (I don't like that one at all standalone).

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guava by itself is really strong and bitter.. I've been hesitant to use it in a mix. Might try that with pineapple though. Ive been struggling with that one. On another note, Im working on an apple pie, can anyone recommend a FA flavor to use as the filling? Something very rich for the mid note/ end note. I used apple pie/cookie for the back note. I taste a slight crust but its light so Ima have to play with that more. For the filling I was thinking custard, but Im afraid the lemon might be too strong for the softer notes. What's a better vanilla to use as vanilla bean ice cream? Bourbon or classic?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the input wllmc! My current happy place is a dual coil triple twisted 30guage kanthal at about 0.4ohm. Kinda the same as a triple parallel except the wires decided they liked hanging out with each other so much that they played and epic game of twister...

I am in the process of either vaping or tossing my 4% single flavor mixes and will then start a new batch at lower percentages without saline or water added.

I just took a couple hour break from vaping and came back to my melon torrone parfait at 3mg VT nic and it burns/stings my throat... It is quite uncomfortable! Anyone have any idea why this might be? After a while the burn subsides but why would it start out like that? The vapor temperature is cool. It is the same stinging sensation as I get more consistently at a 12mg VT nic mix. Weird.

I'm off to bed, good night all!
lol that build sounds fun.
Im not going to lie, flavor art has been kicking my ass with sub ohms. I guess I have never really thought about it being the nic. I know that sting you are talking about and thats my 2% story exactly. I kinda think its the flavors tho , I posted awhile back here how ever many pages ago about FA being a "delicate" flavor. its frustrating. FA apple pie I just cant use or the sting is to bad. cookie is hard to use also. I have tried flavorless, capellas, tfa, flavor west, flavor art and inawera in VT nic. the ones I like in the other brands I still enoy. its just freakin flavor art . the best flavors on the planet and the easiest ones to use are killing me right now. it has a useable percent. they all do its just finding it and figuring out how to mix together those flavors. I think it needs some sitting around time also. like I was saying I have far less shake and vape recipes now. I think FA is just different. inawera actually benefits from sub ohms lol. they are finally vapeable. capellas is really good also but I have always been a capellas fan for the most part. TFA is whatever, not to many I like a lot anyways. flavors west is what you would expect also. I dont know the answer but I do know what you are talking about.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Im not going to lie, flavor art has been kicking my ass with sub ohms....

Wow, that's really interesting. Another reason for me to stick with my simple, cheap-o hardware, I guess. It would take me forever to go through and re-do all my recipes.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that's really interesting. Another reason for me to stick with my simple, cheap-o hardware, I guess. It would take me forever to go through and re-do all my recipes.
I can mix flavor art for my kayfun in my sleep. sub ohms...... ugh FML and Im not saying for the win hahahaha.... but really all I have is time and juice to vape so Ill figure it out.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im not going to lie, flavor art has been kicking my ass with sub ohms. I guess I have never really thought about it being the nic. I know that sting you are talking about and thats my 2% story exactly. I kinda think its the flavors tho , I posted awhile back here how ever many pages ago about FA being a "delicate" flavor. its frustrating. FA apple pie I just cant use or the sting is to bad. cookie is hard to use also. I have tried flavorless, capellas, tfa, flavor west, flavor art and inawera in VT nic. the ones I like in the other brands I still enoy. its just freakin flavor art . the best flavors on the planet and the easiest ones to use are killing me right now. it has a useable percent. they all do its just finding it and figuring out how to mix together those flavors. I think it needs some sitting around time also. like I was saying I have far less shake and vape recipes now. I think FA is just different. inawera actually benefits from sub ohms lol. they are finally vapeable. capellas is really good also but I have always been a capellas fan for the most part. TFA is whatever, not to many I like a lot anyways. flavors west is what you would expect also. I dont know the answer but I do know what you are talking about.
I hate to hear about your DIY struggles at subohm.

Are you sure its not an issue with your coil/wicking? Main thing on the coil is to make really sure it's not gonna get hotspots. As I'm sure you know, a hotspot with give a brutal TH, especially with cotton. Not sure how that rayon stuff acts with a hotspot but certainly it'll suck.

On the wicking, I've read a good bit on the "other place" ow too little rayon wick will cause problems since it tends to collapse when saturated. So if you didn't get the wick in the coil very tight and it collapses when wet, you'd basically have un-juiced parts of your coil, and they would get way hot and give a wicked TH. Have you gone back to cotton wick to see if that makes a difference yet, leaving all other things alone?

I've recently discovered how important wicking is myself. I use the Shiseido cotton pads and had started to slowly over time skimp how thick I would cut the strips. It didn't click that I was having issue with too little wick until I read about issues with coils firing for a second or so after letting off the fire button. If you have that going on, could be a wicking problem like was with me.

Hit me up on PM if problems persist and I'll help as much as my limited abilities can! As the spiky head guy on food network would say, we gotta get you back to "Flavor Town"!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I hate to hear about your DIY struggles at subohm.

Are you sure its not an issue with your coil/wicking? Main thing on the coil is to make really sure it's not gonna get hotspots. As I'm sure you know, a hotspot with give a brutal TH, especially with cotton. Not sure how that rayon stuff acts with a hotspot but certainly it'll suck.

On the wicking, I've read a good bit on the "other place" ow too little rayon wick will cause problems since it tends to collapse when saturated. So if you didn't get the wick in the coil very tight and it collapses when wet, you'd basically have un-juiced parts of your coil, and they would get way hot and give a wicked TH. Have you gone back to cotton wick to see if that makes a difference yet, leaving all other things alone?

I've recently discovered how important wicking is myself. I use the Shiseido cotton pads and had started to slowly over time skimp how thick I would cut the strips. It didn't click that I was having issue with too little wick until I read about issues with coils firing for a second or so after letting off the fire button. If you have that going on, could be a wicking problem like was with me.

Hit me up on PM if problems persist and I'll help as much as my limited abilities can! As the spiky head guy on food network would say, we gotta get you back to "Flavor Town"!

haha right on dude thanks. it could be I suppose. I have not gone back to cotton and tried that. my coils are pretty good. I think anyways. got in to rebuildables right away when I first started vaping. good advice tho and I appreciate it . I will most definitely be bugging you lol. I kinda do notice it vaping for a second sometimes so it might be the wicking might not be just right

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

What is wrong with FA at sub ohms? Is the throat hit too strong? Flavor too strong/weak? I find flavoring to be weak with flavor art ( im using sub ohm). If th is too strong, try lowering to 3mg. That is the sweet spot for me for dripping.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm trying to vape the florals... and trying to be open-minded here. Violet=Johnny Jump Ups in a springtime lawn on a sunny day. Lavender=real lavender, including that camphor bit. They're very accurate to their names. Violet tastes lightly sweet; lavender is brisk and fresh. They're 'standard FA strength' to me; 3% would be full strength standalone. It is a very odd sensation to 'smell' these particular scents on the exhale. It's like aromatherapy in reverse. At least there are no soapy or bitter notes here.

I got in the mood with Choward Violet Mints and a lavender black tea. I'm even using purple eGo batteries, lol! FA did capture the flavors (scents?) right. FA Black Tea 2% with Lavender 1% vapes like this tea tastes/smells. But I'm just not capable of enjoying these as main flavors.

Jasmine smells just like the flowers; Rose smells very mild to me. Umm, I'm not ready to mix or vape those now. Jasmine tea will probably be my best bet - the real stuff appeals to me. I might skip Rose as a standalone and just make a dilution when I try Turkish Delight. First I must recover from Violet and Lavender, which will take a while!

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Almost everything tastes meh at really sub ohms. I haven't had a darn thing that's really benefitted from anything below .5 ohms. It just tastes hot.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to vape the florals... and trying to be open-minded here. Violet=Johnny Jump Ups in a springtime lawn on a sunny day. Lavender=real lavender, including that camphor bit. They're very accurate to their names. Violet tastes lightly sweet; lavender is brisk and fresh. They're 'standard FA strength' to me; 3% would be full strength standalone. It is a very odd sensation to 'smell' these particular scents on the exhale. It's like aromatherapy in reverse. At least there are no soapy or bitter notes here.

I got in the mood with Choward Violet Mints and a lavender black tea. I'm even using purple eGo batteries, lol! FA did capture the flavors (scents?) right. FA Black Tea 2% with Lavender 1% vapes like this tea tastes/smells. But I'm just not capable of enjoying these as main flavors.

Jasmine smells just like the flowers; Rose smells very mild to me. Umm, I'm not ready to mix or vape those now. Jasmine tea will probably be my best bet - the real stuff appeals to me. I might skip Rose as a standalone and just make a dilution when I try Turkish Delight. First I must recover from Violet and Lavender, which will take a while!

mmm I love me some violet candy.. :D

how you liking the florals, HIC??
kind of funny.. I don't see you as much of a flower person.. more the drinks and creams.. ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I dunno.. I sub.. I range from .2 to .5 on my mechs..
I bounce from fa, to all the other major and minor flavorings.. no issues..
I don't think I can ever go back to an ego.. :/
the air flow is just way too restrictive and not for me at all..
been subing for a very long time now.. <3

I do like my juice thick.. and converting it from dripping juice to a beginner juice is not something I like doing..

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@CreepyLady, I am still working on my first and only bottle of Essential Depot VG. The VG vaped straight tastes fine, a bit sweet but nothing funky or burny. I mixed a bottle of the melon torrone pafait in plain VG this morning to see if it was the flavorings causing the issues and no problems with that, just a nice clean smooth vape.

@luciddreamer, I don't know what it is about the water but something doesn't feel/taste quite right. I might revisit it in the future though. I got my 2nd replacement bottle of VG VT nic around the 7th of August, The taste has been there from the start in mine also. The nic solution is still completely clear, no discernible discoloration as of yet. I too have emailed Kevin, once on the 9th to shipping@vaperstek and again today to sales@vaperstek. He might have stuff going on or be busy or not have received my emails or gotten tired of me since he is usually pretty quick to respond.

Still loving my melon mod of the limoncello torrone farfait! Vaping it this morning I had a craving for something with a crust and am wondering if adding some apple pie would do that for me?
My VT nic has a pink tinge to it. Is that normal?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
What is wrong with FA at sub ohms? Is the throat hit too strong? Flavor too strong/weak? I find flavoring to be weak with flavor art ( im using sub ohm). If th is too strong, try lowering to 3mg. That is the sweet spot for me for dripping.
I drip between 3 and 6 dont think its the nic I just think some of the flavors do not play nice at subs.
Almost everything tastes meh at really sub ohms. I haven't had a darn thing that's really benefitted from anything below .5 ohms. It just tastes hot.
Try your custard at .3. Mmmmmmm lol. I have huuuge air flow. I don't get that hot taste I used to with sub ohms just more umph. I was struggling for a little bit when I got the new promotion at work and stsrted eyeballing everyone's cigarettes and decided I better do something about it lol. Sub ohm vaping gives me the pow pow I am looking for right now.
I dunno.. I sub.. I range from .2 to .5 on my mechs..
I bounce from fa, to all the other major and minor flavorings.. no issues..
I don't think I can ever go back to an ego.. :/
the air flow is just way too restrictive and not for me at all..
been subing for a very long time now.. <3

I do like my juice thick.. and converting it from dripping juice to a beginner juice is not something I like doing..
I think im in the same spot lol I love my .3 ohms. Most flavors taste great from all vendors but still there is a good handful of my favorite flavor art that I cant get right but I will , just need a little time and time has been very hard to come by recently . Maybe I need to fine tune my rig like havaoc mentioned.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
how you liking the florals, HIC??
kind of funny.. I don't see you as much of a flower person.. more the drinks and creams.. ;)

I tried to be objective describing violet and lavender, but NO...I still don't like floral vapes. It was worth a shot. Very glad to have my Bourbon Peach Pudding instead! I'm totally hooked on this one.

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have heard also the PG nic does but does not affect the taste.... mine is all vg and I have not had that problem so far

I have two bottles of VT nic in PG and it is crystal clear.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I drip between 3 and 6 dont think its the nic I just think some of the flavors do not play nice at subs.

Try your custard at .3. Mmmmmmm lol. I have huuuge air flow. I don't get that hot taste I used to with sub ohms just more umph. I was struggling for a little bit when I got the new promotion at work and stsrted eyeballing everyone's cigarettes and decided I better do something about it lol. Sub ohm vaping gives me the pow pow I am looking for right now.

I think im in the same spot lol I love my .3 ohms. Most flavors taste great from all vendors but still there is a good handful of my favorite flavor art that I cant get right but I will , just need a little time and time has been very hard to come by recently . Maybe I need to fine tune my rig like havaoc mentioned.

no hot taste or feel here, either.. just fluffy clouds.. :D
yeps.. tinker with your set up.. I still use just cotton or occasionally silica..
i have tons of it and can't see using anything else till mine is gone.

what flavors are needing the play time, wllmc?? curious..
I don't have all fa flavors, but most..

when my coils get too messy, i use distilled water after heating them up..
and give a lil shake.. most the time, they turn out like they were brand new..
my current coil has been on my mech now for over a month.. I only change out my wick.. :p

I tried to be objective describing violet and lavender, but NO...I still don't like floral vapes. It was worth a shot. Very glad to have my Bourbon Peach Pudding instead! I'm totally hooked on this one.

*laughs.. is ok, HIC.. maybe if I take my time, when i can! will work up something too..
have to put finishing touches on the house and yard today.. won't be around till next Thursday..
will be surrounded by family.. oh gosh.. save me!!!
already warned them.. do not say a word about my ejuice, nor my tables or any of my stuff lmao..
they are going to be in shock!! :D I can see it now.. :oops::D

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey... Wllmc......

You threw this out there the other day and I just tried it for fun. Yummy stuff !! I did it at 1.5 mand 2.5.....

Wilmc suggests:
I add about 1-2% of TFA candy apple. with about 2-3% FA fuji.

Thanks Man !!

Whats do you call it ?

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
20140815_194054_zpsf7770b67.jpg

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn I think the VTR and kayfun is in the back seat OK gotta drop nic. this thing kicks you in the dick at .4 ohm

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am hoping Pure Vapes is just a little behind. My order has been processing for the last 4 days while 2 other vendor orders placed on the same day are already in transit and set to arrive on Monday (From the west coast to Ohio).

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am hoping Pure Vapes is just a little behind. My order has been processing for the last 4 days while 2 other vendor orders placed on the same day are already in transit and set to arrive on Monday (From the west coast to Ohio).
AyeJay, you'll probably get it and the website will still say processing. In my own experience, that never changed. You could drop a quick note to him. He's pretty cool dude.

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Must be ECX. It is funny I live 30 miles south of them. It goes 90 south to Seattle then back north 60 in 2 days LOL. I have asked if I can pick up. No go.
Although I can order from MTB and pick up. But I dont want FW juice. I think any vendor store front that will sell DIY will put the others down. If ECX did it. MTB would go away in same market

Last edited:

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for Rocket

I start dogs day after the tit. I become mom. training starts. I don't get attached. They are not my dog. I get payed to train. the bro to this one was mine. When you can sell a dog for 5000 makes it worth it
Same dog in training. Dog 8 Looking up at geese flying over. Great dog

Last edited:

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Must be ECX. It is funny I live 30 miles south of them. It goes 90 south to Seattle then back north 60 in 2 days LOL. I have asked if I can pick up. No go.
Although I can order from MTB and pick up. But I dont want FW juice. I think any vendor store front that will sell DIY will put the others down. If ECX did it. MTB would go away in same market

Yeah, one of the orders is from them, the other is from Eliquidmart (Cali). I kept hearing how cheap Pure Vapes shipping was, and the cheapest shipping option for me was $11.00, which was more than I expected for a little over 120ml of flavoring (42 small bottles). I am not trying to diss Pure Vapes in any way, just putting the facts out there. I will more than likely order from them in the future, but the shipping cost in comparison to my other experiences don't match up.

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, one of the orders is from them, the other is from Eliquidmart (Cali). I kept hearing how cheap Pure Vapes shipping was, and the cheapest shipping option for me was $11.00, which was more than I expected for a little over 120ml of flavoring (42 small bottles). I am not trying to diss Pure Vapes in any way, just putting the facts out there. I will more than likely order from them in the future, but the shipping cost in comparison to my other experiences don't match up.

They are over welmed with what this and the other site has done for them. They need to fill the 3 ml. I would rather them be slow and get it right.. They are doing it right. By us getting sample bottles of FA. He is a good guy and will work with you through emails.
It is usps that is sketchy. you won't see movement. Then it is in your mail box

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hell yes , I love my black hawk. did you drill the holes out on that atty. I have been wanting a black atty. my buddy has one they are really nice.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hey... Wllmc......

You threw this out there the other day and I just tried it for fun. Yummy stuff !! I did it at 1.5 mand 2.5.....

Wilmc suggests:
I add about 1-2% of TFA candy apple. with about 2-3% FA fuji.

Thanks Man !!

Whats do you call it ?
I call it thunderballs apple delight base flavor . ......... pretty good right lol.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Damn I think the VTR and kayfun is in the back seat OK gotta drop nic. this thing kicks you in the dick at .4 ohm
ya I stay between 3 and 6. ..... I was getting light headed at 6 but got used to it. way better I think . sub ohm is just what I needed to get that good nic hit every toot.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
what flavors are needing the play time, wllmc?? curious..
I don't have all fa flavors, but most..

the ones that give me the most trouble are the apple pie, fuji, bilberry and cookie. once they sit around they are ok . kinda sucks cuz cookie and apple pie are my favorite. the vanillas and creams are good, most fruits I have down, espresso is kinda rough to. those usually give me sharp taste or "sting" in the back of the throat. the others do not. I still havent tried them all. thats going to take a long time lol, been pushing 70 hrs a week been to burnt out to do much experimenting.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
the ones that give me the most trouble are the apple pie, fuji, bilberry and cookie. once they sit around they are ok . kinda sucks cuz cookie and apple pie are my favorite. the vanillas and creams are good, most fruits I have down, espresso is kinda rough to. those usually give me sharp taste or "sting" in the back of the throat. the others do not. I still havent tried them all. thats going to take a long time lol, been pushing 70 hrs a week been to burnt out to do much experimenting.

I played around with the apple pie.. but not much to tell about yet..
not really much time this week either :( but.. I used it at 3% with fiji at 1% and eh..
will tinker some more..
yeppers.. the creams I use often.. fruits.. I am not a big fan.. just not a fruit person :p
but how my peach cobbler can to be, well I call it an accident.. :)
nuts.. no issues there.. i have all of fa, and tpa and cappella and a few other companies..
coffees.. haven't had time for the espresso.. but I want to make a good Irish coffee before my Dad gets here tomorrow afternoon..
but I love the herbals and flowers the most from fa.. I wish other companies would be more involved..

will be back in ready mode by next weekend..
I need to hit up some of the b&m's in my neck of the woods soon too..
so many places and taking my litters of juice with! :D bwahaha!! :p

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Stick them in the crockpot - makes a very big difference imo!

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hell yes , I love my black hawk. did you drill the holes out on that atty. I have been wanting a black atty. my buddy has one they are really nice.

I need a bigger drip tip. That's what the Mrs said LOL. Im running them Sony 5 batteries (real ones) 2 second draws i'm done!! running 2 coils 1 wire on 1/16 tool.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I need a bigger drip tip. That's what the Mrs said LOL. Im running them Sony 5 batteries (real ones) 2 second draws i'm done!! running 2 coils 1 wire on 1/16 tool.
Sweet them Sony batteries are awesome . Ya I like them wide bore tips . I have a brass vapelyfe tip that's pretty awesome

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I played around with the apple pie.. but not much to tell about yet..
not really much time this week either :( but.. I used it at 3% with fiji at 1% and eh..
will tinker some more..
yeppers.. the creams I use often.. fruits.. I am not a big fan.. just not a fruit person :p
but how my peach cobbler can to be, well I call it an accident.. :)
nuts.. no issues there.. i have all of fa, and tpa and cappella and a few other companies..
coffees.. haven't had time for the espresso.. but I want to make a good Irish coffee before my Dad gets here tomorrow afternoon..
but I love the herbals and flowers the most from fa.. I wish other companies would be more involved..

will be back in ready mode by next weekend..
I need to hit up some of the b&m's in my neck of the woods soon too..
so many places and taking my litters of juice with! :D bwahaha!! :p
The nuts are good. I've been liking the almond better sub ohm

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have, but not so much lately. And I have a bottle labeled "stuff" that I've poured others into, lol. It smells.... like banana! Has some banana, lots of fruits, vanillas and chocolates in it. If they weren't good after a few weeks to a month, into the bottle they went.

Secret sauce!
I've done this! After a couple months it's a secret sauce to me too! Had a few really good ones.:)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
The nuts are good. I've been liking the almond better sub ohm

was playing with pnut butter, catalan cream, ddl, a tiny! bit of 555, with some apple cider vinegar, em, sweetener, drop of chocolate truffle, and some marshmallow.. vaped it all gone! :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I've done this! After a couple months it's a secret sauce to me too! Had a few really good ones.:)

me too.. but I call mine "x" sauce..
once I fill a bottle up.. I start on another one..
those I run into that are low in juice.. I share!
but the recipe is never written down and its a one of a kind type vape :D :p

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Wow I was going to post the same thing but I'm at work on tapatalk ..I have a bottle of peach Tropicana and it has peach and Apple juice ..the passion fruit juice is mixed with white grape juice...great post you beat me to it

Hey disco - did you mix your Tropicana to make a vape version?
I got some inspirations here: http://www.lakewoodjuices.com/products Under 'Organic Blends' they list many. Click any one to see their ingredients. Black Dragon sounds interesting. Their Mangosteen is 50% mangosteen juice, 50% a blend of TEN other fruits they list. You can vape it to see if it's worth buying the real juice, lol!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

I noticed that a long time ago but never put 2 and 2 together ever for vaping. thats what makes you the true vape master. awesome idea. will be trying this

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My VT nic has a pink tinge to it. Is that normal?
I was talking with Kevin at VT the other day and he told me I could expect to see the VG based nic turn pinkish. Totally normal.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I dont know what everyone else is doing with their nic but what I do is a soon as I get nic I shake it up good and split it up right away into amber glass. 120 ml jars and a handful of 15 ml jars that hold pretty close to 20 ml filled to the top. I put a strip of tape around the cap and glass to kinda seal it . I doubt that serves a purpose but thats what I do . then they get labels and in the freezer they go . I only ever have 20 ml of nic out at a time. 20 ml of nic last pretty close to a month ish. once I use up my 20 ml nic jars they get washed , dried and filled with nic from the 120ml and the cycle begins again. mine is all VG, never tried the pg nic. I havent noticed the pink color everyone talks about but they are in amber glass so I cant really see it anyways.

VU Sponsors