FlavourArt Juicy Strawberry

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thank for the tag @Mykreign :) the 30ml unicorns are phasing out. without getting into to much detail or over stepping my boundaries at BCF what I can tell you is that style is temporary and we hear everyone's concerns and dislikes about them. the tall skinny unicorn bottles are not permanent.
But I kinda like 'em... :(....I can get a lot more of those in the drawer than the fat bottles.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Response from bcf stated the tall bottles are temporary, thank goodness. I hope they start selling the tall 30ml bottles. I love the 60ml bottles.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now I see what you're talking about. I dont care what type bottles the 30MLs comes in. I can understand where some may have issues. But all flavs go in a mini fridge. A pic for anybody wondering-
1027170942.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Lol that site is awesome! Who would have known, we could all be vaping Bacon/Cheddar/Fries by now! Roasted Chicken and Boiled Beef could be good ones too. Yes I saw the tuna picture a thousand times but some of these are unimaginable too haha.
Trust me on roasted chicken. Dont do it lol. I think they were playing a bad joke on me, the only freebie i ever got from Italy was roasted chicken. Smells like chicken, vapes like you know what hahahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I ordered 4 × 10ml juicy strawberry as well as 10 ml of each one of these ones from FA:
blood orange / orange royal / grapefruit / pineapple / mango / passionfruit / fuji / raspberry / bilberry / pomegranate / fig / coconut / guava / anise / cream fresh / yogurt.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol that site is awesome! Who would have known, we could all be vaping Bacon/Cheddar/Fries by now! Roasted Chicken and Boiled Beef could be good ones too. Yes I saw the tuna picture a thousand times but some of these are unimaginable too haha.

I had to have a go with the croissant....if my order every arrives. I would steer clear of savoury vapes. My worst ever experience was Sasami Bratvurst. Should have kept it.....if I ever get to the drunks stage I want to make myself sick I could just vape on that again, truly vile....tasted like a bratvurst.......if it had been put in a car tyre and set on fire

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay, so I may have waited on this, but my FA Juicy Strawberry will (should) be here tomorrow. Thinking of using it with CAP NY Cheesecake for the first go round. Any advice from those of you that have used it already?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
To start, I'm thinkin'
  • 7% NY Cheesecake
  • 3% CAP Vanilla Custard V1
  • 3% FA Juicy Strawberry
  • 2% TFA Bavarian Cream
I altered this recipe a bit, because I'm not a huge fan of the NYC and tfa Bavarian cream. I'm also more into a bit more creamier/heavier recipes. Maybe you'll give this a try too one day :)

4% cap - new York cheesecake
2 % pur - new York cheesecake
2.5% pur - cheesecake graham
2.75% cap - vanilla custard v1
2% tfa vanilla swirl
1.5% LA - Bavarian cream
1.5 fa - red touch
1.5% pur sweet strawberry
1% strawberry ripe (tfa)
0.15 % inw- cactus
0.25% LA cream cheese icing
0.25% fa - meringue

The reasons:

Cap NYC is a bit plain for me, its also lacking the actual cheesecake bottom part like a cracker, crumple or a crust. So I added NY cheesecake by purilum, this is just the middle part of the cheesecake but a bit fluffier however denser in mouth feel, as well as adding a slight hint of coconut to the overall filling, then added the purilum cheesecake graham, I could have used TPA graham cracker but I found purilum a bit lighter and a bit brighter than tpa's. I was aiming more for a crumblier bottom if that makes sense.

The vanilla custard as well as the vanilla swirl and the Bavarian cream make it much heavier and creamier but I wanted to cut out the eggyness the v1 brings to the table, so adding the creamy vanilla from the swirl and the Bavarian cream from lorann sounded like a good idea, since la's has more vanilla than the tpa and less of the plastic off taste I'm getting from Bavarian creams mostly :(

I can't taste lots of strawberries, unless I layer em with pur, somehow that does the trick for me. Also I personally find the purilum strawberry to match this bakery profile better, its more of fresh cut strawberries than a swirl or mousse. In combination with the FA red touch, and the cactus it slightly becomes juicy strawberry chunks inside the filling, rather than strawberry swirl or drizzle on the top.

This is why I added the icing and meringue, I know the percentage looks small but I wanted this wet/moist (yes I went there lol) sticky top layer a true cheesecake normally has (not sure about authentic american NYC but I'm aiming more for the European version) I also did not wanted to overpower the main ingredients which are the actual cheesecake and fruit, and in itself its already dense/heavy enough, that extra sugar glaze is just the fun addition to that lol.

Max VG and it needs at least a minimum of 1.5 weeks steeping time before even attempting to try it, that's the time it takes for the layers to actual bind and melt together. I found its best or full recipe strength after 2.5-3 weeks, sadly after that the custard gets much better but the strawberries will start to fade magnificently.

Still working on different percentages as well as the fade of these fruits after 3 weeks, but I thought I share my additional ingredients and thoughts, since its based on your original strawberry cheesecake.

VU Sponsors