Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha
15f67f54cf5121f827490aae1a6e1f69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok texts his paramour Lisa Page: “I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go.” - Sara A. Carter https://****/AAx2cVTkwg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“We have found nothing to show collusion between President Trump & Russia, absolutely zero, but every day we get more documentation showing collusion between the FBI & DOJ, the Hillary campaign, foreign spies & Russians, incredible.” @SaraCarterDC @LouDobbs

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two more polls find Trump's approval rating below 40 percent even as economy surges

So Trump cannot get a good approval rating even considering the gift of a growing economy from Obama?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
END the Witchunt today Trump tomorrow you !

So, the new timeline:

4/10/17: Strzok texts Lisa Page wanting to discuss a "media leaking strategy."
4/12/17: Strzok texts Lisa Page that two articles are coming about "her namesake" (Carter Page)
4/22/17: Strzok texts Page: “article is out!" and "Well done, Page”

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
httqps://pjmedia.com/faith/pope-francis-the-great-accuser-has-been-unchained-and-is-attacking-bishops/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

This pope needs to be on a rope

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember we have not been on a budget signed by Trump for very long, under 1 year?
We were on Obama budget till then

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump saying that we did such a good job with the Hurricane in PR that Frorence will be a breeze....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CBO report: deficit to hit $1 trillion by 2020, 2 years ahead of schedule.
We knew tax cuts for the wealthy would explode the deficit. And now they have.
Still, Trump & Ryan argue for massive cuts to Medicare & Social Security, saying we don’t have the money. #MAGA OUR KIDS!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still, Trump & Ryan argue for massive cuts to Medicare & Social Security, saying we don’t have the money. #MAGA OUR KIDS!

VEGAN I AM!
this has been coming for a long time

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The next finiancial crisis will be worse than the last one and is somewhere around 2 years away...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a potentially catastrophic hurricane bears down on the East Coast of the US, the shifting of $10 million from FEMA's operating budget to fund immigration detention and deportations is drawing condemnation from Democrats.

But that's a drop in the bucket.

FEMA says funding transferred to ICE for detention centers won't harm hurricane response

The Trump administration this summer quietly redirected $200 million from all over the Department of Homeland Security to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, despite repeated congressional warnings of ICE's "lack of fiscal discipline" and "unsustainable" spending.
The Department of Homeland Security asked for the money, according to a document made public this week by Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley. Of the $200 million, the document says $93 million will go to immigrant detention, a 3% budget increase that will fund capacity for an additional 2,300 detainees; and $107 million for "transportation and removal," or deportations, a 29% budget increase.

The move comes as the Trump administration has pursued an aggressive immigration agenda, ramping up arrests of undocumented immigrants and deportations.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/12/politics/ice-more-money-fema-dhs/index.html

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the Trump administration is spending money designated by congress and law for one dept and Trump is stealing the money for another dept?

Somehow I got the impression that only congress could do this under the constitution. After voting on it.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a potentially catastrophic hurricane bears down on the East Coast of the US, the shifting of $10 million from FEMA's operating budget to fund immigration detention and deportations is drawing condemnation from Democrats.

But that's a drop in the bucket.

FEMA says funding transferred to ICE for detention centers won't harm hurricane response

The Trump administration this summer quietly redirected $200 million from all over the Department of Homeland Security to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, despite repeated congressional warnings of ICE's "lack of fiscal discipline" and "unsustainable" spending.
The Department of Homeland Security asked for the money, according to a document made public this week by Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley. Of the $200 million, the document says $93 million will go to immigrant detention, a 3% budget increase that will fund capacity for an additional 2,300 detainees; and $107 million for "transportation and removal," or deportations, a 29% budget increase.

The move comes as the Trump administration has pursued an aggressive immigration agenda, ramping up arrests of undocumented immigrants and deportations.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/12/politics/ice-more-money-fema-dhs/index.html
democrats want a disaster and death and suffering just so they can say its Trumps fault ! FEMA is prepared

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VEGAN I AM!
And why would you give a fuck? You said yourself, that social security and Medicare should be gone. Is Trump your brother? After all, orange IS the new black.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And why would you give a fuck? You said yourself, that social security and Medicare should be gone. Is Trump your brother? After all, orange IS the new black.

I don’t! I just posted this shit to expose the hypocrisy of both parties... and that’s why I called independence from motherfuckers thAt demonizes us and before us!! Enough!
But Americans are sheeps, party first country later!
Good night haras!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The entitlement mentality has been somewhat brought about by commercial advertising saying you deserve a break today, a new car, etc.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die'

U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday disputed Puerto Rico's official death toll of 3,000 from hurricanes last year and accused Democrats of inflating the figure, which actually came from an independent academic study.

House Speaker Ryan doesn't dispute Puerto Rico death toll

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are the idiots done burning NIKE SHOES?
d6b30deb14f19ccfd015d510f6638e62.png

Lol! Fucking idiots!

VEGAN I AM!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
or the pope smokes dope ? Is that better ? Either way this pope is a asshole !

We don't need a pope. Exalting one human above all others as a religious figure boils down to violating the first commandment.

Couldn't we just use 4 ropes, and have him drawn and quartered?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die'

U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday disputed Puerto Rico's official death toll of 3,000 from hurricanes last year and accused Democrats of inflating the figure, which actually came from an independent academic study.

House Speaker Ryan doesn't dispute Puerto Rico death toll
Fact Check: Trump is Right About Puerto Rico, Critics Manipulating Hurricane Maria Death ‘Estimates’
https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...rto-rico-death-toll-estimate-hurricane-maria/

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most humans seem to need somene to put on a pedestal and worship.
Religion, sports, entertainment industry, politics. All the same.
Most humans want to be told what to do.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump says Hurricane response best of any president.

Ohh sorry time jumped ahead a few days.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most humans seem to need somene to put on a pedestal and worship.
Religion, sports, entertainment industry, politics. All the same.
Most humans want to be told what to do.
religion people worship their God in thanks for their blessings in life ,and guidance on living their life . If you WORSHIP actors or sports players you got a problem . you can like them or respect them for their skills but worship is a different thing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors