Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just in the last nine months I have had occasion to write to you about horrific acts of violence in Pittsburgh, Thousand Oaks, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, and San Diego. There have been many more opportunities to write. Just this year there have been 252 mass shootings in the United States, killing 281 people and wounding 1,025 others. In 32 cases three or more people were killed in a single episode. There is no other country anywhere in the world not at war that regularly suffers in this way.

This morning our community awoke to news of a third mass killing over the past week.

Let me begin by extending to the victims and their families our deepest condolences. To the members of the UCI community: if you need support, please know that UCI has resources for students, faculty and staff. You can get more information at these websites:

We do not yet know whether the killers this past week have been conclusively linked to white nationalist domestic terrorism or whether they merely fall in the category of non-political mass killers of the sort we associate with Las Vegas or Thousand Oaks. Either way, we are not limited to condolences in our response. Let your voice be heard. Consider whether your advocacy or political engagement can help create a future where we do not assume that terrorism, violence, and hatred destroy so many lives. I also call again on our faculty to engage in more research and teaching on these issues, with support from the campus’s Confronting Extremism initiative.

At UCI you are part of a community that celebrates and values the diverse talents, backgrounds and cultures that create the rich mosaic of our country and university. As we confront the darkness let us rededicate ourselves to being a source of enlightenment for our nation and for the world, paving the way toward a more just and peaceful future, where hope trumps despair, understanding subdues ignorance, empathy overrides insensitivity, and respect conquers hate.

A MESSAGE FROM ASSWIPERS......
MURDERERS!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blah blah blah blah...phony virtue signaling bullshit blah blah blah...orange man bad.....that about it asswipe?....how many times do we have to tell you ...when you use other peoples words you have to put it in quotes and or give credit to the author or it is called stealing......I mean really why should I care what a bunch of glorified Philipino maids think...tell us the name of the dipshit who wrote this drek.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UCI is the Disneyland of the medical profession.
I don't know who they are, but they are a scummy bag of shit to use the deaths of innocent people as an oppurtunity to bash Trump....in fact they don't give a fuck about the people who were killed.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
blah blah blah blah...phony virtue signaling bullshit blah blah blah...orange man bad.....that about it asswipe?....how many times do we have to tell you ...when you use other peoples words you have to put it in quotes and or give credit to the author or it is called stealing......I mean really why should I care what a bunch of glorified Philipino maids think...tell us the name of the dipshit who wrote this drek.

MURDER CONDONING MOFOKER!!
THATS WHO YOU ARE! Bitch!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If both of these shootings had been carried out by two Muslims, one of whom had travelled to Iran once when he was 3 yrs old, Trump would have five B-52 bombers in the air right now. Instead, he gives “thoughts and prayers.”
DISGUSTING.... POS!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If both of these shootings had been carried out by two Muslims, one of whom had travelled to Iran once when he was 3 yrs old, Trump would have five B-52 bombers in the air right now. Instead, he gives “thoughts and prayers.”
DISGUSTING.... POS!!!

Trumps your president bitch..get over it Whitey is in the Whitehouse sucks to be you..The first African American president was an abject failure his legacy is in ashes....now you can grow a pair of balls and face reality and deal with your illusions being shattered.....or you can continue to be a racist pussy and scream about Russian collusions, concentration camps at the border and Jusie Smollet getting lynched.......but somehow I don't think you'll be growing a a pair of balls anytime soon.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MURDER CONDONING MOFOKER!!
THATS WHO YOU ARE! Bitch!

that's just a baseless slander...it would be like me calling you a sexual confused ,predator who lures young women drugs them and then rapes them...when he was in college....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DISGUSTING.... POS!!!

alluh akbar mothefucker.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps your president bitch..get over it Whitey is in the Whitehouse sucks to be you..The first African American president was an abject failure his legacy is in ashes....now you can grow a pair of balls and face reality and deal with your illusions being shattered.....or you can continue to be a racist pussy and scream about Russian collusions, concentration camps at the border and Jusie Smollet getting lynched.......but somehow I don't think you'll be growing a a pair of balls anytime soon.

I HEARD THAT ALREADY PUTO...
SAY SOMETHING NEW BEFORE I SHOVE MY BLACK JUEBOS IN YO DISGUSTING MOUTH...
GO, ILL WAIT!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's just a baseless slander...it would be like me calling you a sexual confused ,predator who lures young women drugs them and then rapes them...when he was in college....

YO PEOPLE MURDERED AND DIED BRO.... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND SADDENED BY THESES ISOLATED STAGED INCIDENTS... IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ENJOY THESE SHIT.... IT DONT MATTER WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THESES SHITS, PEOPLE KIDS, MOM, DADS ARE DEAD MOFOKER!!
FAKE ASS WHITE NATIONALIST PERVERT!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I HEARD THAT ALREADY PUTO...
SAY SOMETHING NEW BEFORE I SHOVE MY BLACK JUEBOS IN YO DISGUSTING MOUTH...
GO, ILL WAIT!

oh look an illiterate half black half philipino who thinks he is a cholo absolutely massacering the Spainish language..... don't see that everyday....the word is quevos and you don't have them, or you wouldn't be forcing your tiny "juebos"on unconcious girls.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YO PEOPLE MURDERED AND DIED BRO.... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND SADDENED BY THESES ISOLATED STAGED INCIDENTS... IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ENJOY THESE SHIT.... IT DONT MATTER WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THESES SHITS, PEOPLE KIDS, MOM, DADS ARE DEAD MOFOKER!!
FAKE ASS WHITE NATIONALIST PERVERT!

Stop pretending you give a fuck...you won't shed a tear it won't upset your day for 3 seconds...the only reason you even brought it up is to somehow tie it to Trump..because you can't stand the fact Trump has made Obama and the rest of the libtards look like fools.Besides the guy in Ohio was one of you people..he hated Trump....and get off my thread

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh look an illiterate half black half philipino who thinks he is a cholo absolutely massacering the Spainish language..... don't see that everyday....the word is quevos and you don't have them, or you wouldn't be forcing yourself on unconcious girls.

FILIPINO
SPANISH
MASSACERING AINT A WORD UNEDUCATED POS!
QUEVOS?
SINCE YOU HATE BROWN PEOPLE SO MUCH, ILL SHOVE MY BLACK TESTICULOS IN YO MOUTH BITCH! LOL, YOU STUPID, TRY AGAIN CA MAN!
You forced yourself to the only vagina in yo life, anD that’s yo wife!
FACTS BITCH!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop pretending you give a fuck...you won't shed a tear it won't upset your day for 3 seconds...the only reason you even brought it up is to somehow tie it to Trump..because you can't stand the fact Trump has made Obama and the rest of the libtards look like fools.Besides the guy in Ohio was one of you people..he hated Trump....and get off my thread

BITCH NOT ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE SMART AND WE ALL THAT!

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TRUMP, I DONT FOLLOW POLITICAL TALKING POINTS UNLIKE YOU BITCH, I BLAME YO PEOPLE FOR THESE MURDERS! PLEASE STOP WATCHING MSNBC, YOU ASSUMED WRONG!!!
YO PEOPLE MURDERED, AND YOU STILL POLITICAL ABOUT IT!
YOU GOTTA BE ASHAMED OF YO ASS BRO....
DISGUSTING WAY OF THINKING! AND ITS SAD! YO PEOPLE ARE DEAD BRO... DONT YOU HAVE CONSCIENCE?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FILIPINO
SPANISH
MASSACERING AINT A WORD UNEDUCATED POS!
QUEVOS?
SINCE YOU HATE BROWN PEOPLE SO MUCH, ILL SHOVE MY BLACK TESTICULOS IN YO MOUTH BITCH! LOL, YOU STUPID, TRY AGAIN CA MAN!
You forced yourself to the only vagina in yo life, anD that’s yo wife!
FACTS BITCH!!!

dude I lived in San Francisco for 12 years....and I've been sexually propositioned by lots of gay men like you...and I'll tell you like I told them..I'm not interested..no thanks...I'm sure there's a boy out there that would love to have you "shove his black testiculos" into their mouths....it just ain't me I like girls.....I know alot of gay men like yourself are attracted to straight guys and all. but you just have to realize it ain't in the cards for you...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BITCH NOT ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE SMART AND WE ALL THAT!

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TRUMP, I DONT FOLLOW POLITICAL TALKING POINTS UNLIKE YOU BITCH, I BLAME YO PEOPLE FOR THESE MURDERS! PLEASE STOP WATCHING MSNBC, YOU ASSUMED WRONG!!!
YO PEOPLE MURDERED, AND YOU STILL POLITICAL ABOUT IT!
YOU GOTTA BE ASHAMED OF YO ASS BRO....
DISGUSTING WAY OF THINKING! AND ITS SAD! YO PEOPLE ARE DEAD BRO... DONT YOU HAVE CONSCIENCE?

nah...not ashamed....no White guilt either.....sorry... try next door.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oZMrlaRTRzgHQURMDhwWXMsqP7HsVINbF045vK6Mfxs.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dude I lived in San Francisco for 12 years....and I've been sexually propositioned by lots of gay men like you...and I'll tell you like I told them..I'm not interested..no thanks...I'm sure there's a boy out there that would love to have you "shove his black testiculos" into their mouths....it just ain't me I like girls.....I know alot of gay men like yourself are attracted to straight guys and all. but you just have to realize it ain't in the cards for you...

I already knew you GAY, and that’s only reason I’ll shove my black balls in yo mouth! Make sure you kiss yo wife good night after!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nah...not ashamed....no White guilt either.....sorry... try next door.

WELL, FOR SOMEONE TO CLAIMED THAT HE LOVES THIS COUNTRY SO MUCH, ITS REALLY SAD, THAT YOU CONDONED MURDERING OF YO OWN PEOPLE TO SATISFY YOUR POLITICAL SHEEPNESS! THEN YOU WONDER WHY I HATE ON YOU PEOPLE, PERFECT EXAMPLE!
Damn.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already knew you GAY, and that’s only reason I’ll shove my black balls in yo mouth! Make sure you kiss yo wife good night after!

..............not sure if this is EJ going full retard...or his clumsy attempts at coming out of the closet.....either way...you go girl.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Car washing should be an Olympic event....

F-15_1955-20140803-qlmO52.gif
Well this would be my entry...
s-l500.jpg

and then of course EJ needs a little eye candy as well.....you may wanna ask this fellow EJ if he wants to play with your "juebos"...but this time try being cool and at least buy him dinner before asking to shove your testiculos in his mouth..

Love It 0

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DISGUSTING.... POS!!!

The shootings were Flagrant, Poorly Staged, False Flag productions by the Democrats & the Media to change the Media Narrative away from Epstein, Baltimore, the Utter Failure of the Democrat Debates & the Mueller Hearings. Every time they are losing bad in the MSM news cycle, the Democrats go out & shoot people to get people so upset they can't think straight & we both know it.

Whether Trump is ready to expose them remains to be seen, but I sure as fuck hope he does! Either way, you ain't gettin the guns!

03b747e187ec6a624fba7f38d350aa7a943a72b57d4b016e6a46698f569cb180.png

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The shootings were staged Flagrant, poorly staged False Flag productions by the Democrats & the Media to change the Media Narrative away from Epstein, Baltimore, the Utter Failure of the Democrat Debates & the Mueller Hearings. Every time they are losing bad in the MSM news cycle, the Democrats go out & shoot people to get people so upset they can't think straight & we both know it.

Whether Trump is ready to expose them remains to be seen, but I sure as fuck hope he does!
Oh old EJ doesn't give a fuck how many people get killed as long as it can be twisted to make Trump somehow responsible......and make the people forget about the ineptitude and corruption of leading Black Democrat politicians. Hell EJ would nuke Texas if it could save Obama's legacy.....unfortunately for him that ship has already sailed.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The shootings were Flagrant, Poorly Staged, False Flag productions by the Democrats & the Media to change the Media Narrative away from Epstein, Baltimore, the Utter Failure of the Democrat Debates & the Mueller Hearings. Every time they are losing bad in the MSM news cycle, the Democrats go out & shoot people to get people so upset they can't think straight & we both know it.

Whether Trump is ready to expose them remains to be seen, but I sure as fuck hope he does! Either way, you ain't gettin the guns!

Yeah I'm waiting for them to stage another mass shooting...the same day that Epstien has a sudden and unexpected heart attack in his jail cell......I'll tell you one thing I won't go near a shopping mall once the Democrats start losing in the election polls.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm waiting for them to stage another mass shooting...the same day that Epstien has a sudden and unexpected heart attack in his jail cell......I'll tell you one thing I won't go near a shopping mall once the Democrats start losing in the election polls.
I'm expecting the shootings to continue off & on through the 15th according to their special sacrifice calendar.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm expecting the shootings to continue off & on through the 15th according to their special sacrifice calendar.
there seems to be a much more direct attack aimed at Whites in this recent spate...look how easily it was for the Democrats to manipulate a moron like EJ into another of his racist meltdowns with this latest shooting...of course people like EJ don't need much of an excuse to express their White hate..I think they have realized they are losing their grip and are going for broke trying to incite a civil war to draw people's attention away from their agenda....there seems to be some sort of urgency some sort of tipping point ...in the past they would have slowly boiled the frog, but recently they are going for broke, getting clumsy ,taking dangerous risks of exposure.....as if they are being pushed to the wall and are cornered.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

THIS ARE YO PEOPLE BRO...
FACTS....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh old EJ doesn't give a fuck how many people get killed as long as it can be twisted to make Trump somehow responsible......and make the people forget about the ineptitude and corruption of leading Black Democrat politicians. Hell EJ would nuke Texas if it could save Obama's legacy.....unfortunately for him that ship has already sailed.

That’s what you wanna hear and see bitch, these staged incidents had been happening way before that stupid uneducated pos disgusting con man playing president!!! These has nothing to do with that stupid idiot con man sitting potus, well he’s the potus so might as well put him on blast! Why do you still act surprised? These wasn’t the first time yo people murdered yo own! DISGUSTING POS....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there seems to be a much more direct attack aimed at Whites in this recent spate...look how easily it was for the Democrats to manipulate a moron like EJ into another of his racist meltdowns with this latest shooting...of course people like EJ don't need much of an excuse to express their White hate..I think they have realized they are losing their grip and are going for broke trying to incite a civil war to draw people's attention away from their agenda....there seems to be some sort of urgency some sort of tipping point ...in the past they would have slowly boiled the frog, but recently they are going for broke, getting clumsy ,taking dangerous risks of exposure.....as if they are being pushed to the wall and are cornered.

Hey bitch..... THE MURDERERS WERE WHITE ANd THATS A FACT.....

What saddened me is yo people and yourself still playing politics? DUDE...... people are fucking dead and here you are talking about what the media always had done, what politicians had always said! There’s nothing new here MOFOKER! If trump was a democrat you would play differently idiot! You fucking FAKE AMERICAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
..............not sure if this is EJ going full retard...or his clumsy attempts at coming out of the closet.....either way...you go girl.

You’re not sure? Off course you are, you have IN yo dna bitch

POST MODERATED

Last edited by a moderator:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I miss when this thread was friendly banter and joking.

Too much serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors