Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry to break up the lunatic for president talk with something actually about Vaping. Tracking shows my Blood Red Lavabox DNA75 has been delivered. I'm anxious to get home to check it out.

Oh I see but this statement is politically neutral? Guess you only want to hear about things you agree with. So let me get this straight, you can call a candidate a lunatic and that's ok but if I reference a candidate it's not. Wow, bro at least be intellectually honest and acknowledge that you did the same exact thing you are knocking me for.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fact, never accused you of bringing the thread off topic. I accused you of spreading misinformation and "bunker" theories.

Fact, don't wear panties

I too believe that you mean well. As I explained earlier and what even basic Government classes teach Fed/State government works in tandem.
What I was pointing is that although there are overarching Federal laws, our collective States can get stuff done for us as well...is that a serious question?

Let's do what Boost has suggested and what I suggested in my call out to ya...let's take it to PM. Happy to continue the debate with ya :)

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10
We good.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it possible China knew this would happen and sat back and didn't do as much as they could have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have some damn respect for Steve and his thread! Take that shit to a PM!

Has nothing to do with respect. This is a community, in a community there will be disagreements. Its human nature. No one is looking to disrespect anyone we are having a discussion. If someone responds to something I say in the discussion then I will respond in kind. Has nothing to do with respect at all. This thread has been brought off topic a million times but now because some may be uncomfortable its an issue and accusations of it being done on purpose are flying. Scroll up and check, I didn't start the discussion on the FDA

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's some quick pictures I snapped of the Blood Red DNA200 next to it's little brother the Blood Red M DNA75. I haven't taken off the peel off screen protector yet. That's why the screen shots of the 75 look a little funky.

IMG_20160812_151244_zpsq584w8kf.jpg

IMG_20160812_174237_zps6vyky2yg.jpg

IMG_20160812_151511_zps6sonkxks.jpg

IMG_20160812_151548_zpsdwkw3b8y.jpg

IMG_20160812_151632_zps9sfhwvab.jpg

IMG_20160812_151701_zpsikxkpffi.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

PS These aren't the greatest pictures. I just walked in to this shit storm and tried my best to get up some pictures quick for Boost Addict and anyone else that's interested.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here's some quick pictures I snapped of the Blood Red DNA200 next to it's little brother the Blood Red M DNA75. I haven't taken off the peel off screen protector yet. That's why the screen shots of the 75 look a little funky.

Cheers,
Steve

PS These aren't the greatest pictures. I just walked in to this shit storm and tried my best to get up some pictures quick for Boost Addict and anyone else that's interested.
very nice steve :cheers:
how do you like the smaller form factor?

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cheers,
Steve

Nice...reminds me of Danny Devito and Swartzeneger!!

Brilliant. Interested to see how you like the 75 chip!

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
very nice steve :cheers:
how do you like the smaller form factor?
It's sweet. It practically feels like I'm not holding anything. With it being 6061 Billet Aluminum and a single 18650 - it's very light as well, but still feels sturdy. I'm really glad I waited. It's been hard practicing patience with the 75 chip, but to me it was worth it. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's sweet. It practically feels like I'm not holding anything. With it being 6061 Billet Aluminum and a single 18650 - it's very light as well, but still feels sturdy. I'm really glad I waited. It's been hard practicing patience with the 75 chip, but to me it was worth it. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
awesomeness!!!!!

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Cheers,
Steve

Looks great Steve! The Supreme fits perfect! It looks stupid on the SMY dna75:giggle: Thanks for the pics:cheers:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think he meant clone of mine because I just posted pictures too. His is authentic. We ordered them on the same day directly from Volcano.

Cheers,
Steve
was wondering... I didnt think volcano had ever been clones

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On an unrelated topic, based on recent posts, I used my new Mod Resistance Tool ($11.00 Copper Screw) on my VT133s today and changed the default value of 0 to .006 as calculated and it made a noticeable difference.
[Dramatic pause to pour another Mexican Martini]
I had also previously updated to the early release software but didn't see any difference in the graph for 316.
Realized the profiles were still using the Steam Engine values I input instead of the Evolv value.
Changed them all; reloaded and tested; and now dead flat line. Much Better!
All of the above was accomplished with absolutely no political interaction whatsoever.
However, I have noticed that such interaction has no influence on the newly discovered improvement in vape quality from the VT133.
FWIW

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
On an unrelated topic, based on recent posts, I used my new Mod Resistance Tool ($11.00 Copper Screw) on my VT133s today and changed the default value of 0 to .006 as calculated and it made a noticeable difference.
[Dramatic pause to pour another Mexican Martini]
I had also previously updated to the early release software but didn't see any difference in the graph for 316.
Realized the profiles were still using the Steam Engine values I input instead of the Evolv value.
Changed them all; reloaded and tested; and now dead flat line. Much Better!
All of the above was accomplished with absolutely no political interaction whatsoever.
However ,I have noticed such interaction has no influence on the newly discovered improvement in vape quality from the VT133.
FWIW
giphy.gif

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Cheers,
Steve

I can see the white and the black Volcano in my future:cheers: The VT133 is a freaking tank compared to this mod:giggle:

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would love to see a side by side of the Volcano 75 and the VT nano...The Volcano will accommodate(flush no over hang)24mm topper I assume.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

IMG_20160812_174237_zps6vyky2yg.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Can someone compare weight of this little prince to SMY SDNA75 or Vape forward STOUT Please? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can someone compare weight of this little prince to SMY SDNA75 or Vape forward STOUT Please? Thanks

Maybe @BoostAddict can. I don't have either of the other mods or a digital scale.

I will say this, it has to be quite a bit lighter than the stout. I think it's the lightest DNA75 at present because it uses 6061 Billet Aluminum instead of Zinc for the case. The 6061 BA cost more but is well worth it imo.

Cheers,
Steve

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks so much which one the 3rd one beside lava and vt133, Stout or smy? Thanks a lot man

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday I got smy that's beautiful and I am hoping Steve will make new DNA 75 ESCRIBE profiles Thanks again guys

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday I got smy that's beautiful and I am hoping Steve will make new DNA 75 ESCRIBE profiles Thanks again guys

I did that already. It took me awhile to get the mod the way I wanted it. It's been awhile since I had to do that. Usually I just upload an Ecig file from one of my 3s Lipo DNA200's or the VT133's. I'm running the case analyzer and I'll be done.

Cheers,
Steve

PS Thanks @BoostAddict I knew it was light, but about half the weight of the VT133 - WOW - no wonder it feels so light. Much appreciated my friend for taking the time to do that! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Once you will be done please upload the file and I will be waiting to load in my smy. THANKS Steve and @BoostAddict I really appreciate

As I mentioned earlier, the SMY was programmed by DJLSB. It is a unique take on the profiles. I kind of liked it and left it alone. Give it a try and see what you think. As long as all the materials you use are in there you are good to go. You can try different boosts and preheat.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of the amount of math required of the device, have any of you found that battery life suffers? I went back to using TC only last night in my 133 and am changing batteries right now. In Power mode I would have made it to this evening... I have not used TC in a while, any other similar experiences?
I vape 16ml of juice per charge with my VT133 mods. And my Reuleaux DNA200 and Triade mods, I can vape 21ml per charge. So how much can you vape per charge? Those are with Ni200 coils and Samsung 25r batteries.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All done. It's with the other files. The link is in my signature. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
I had to make a few changes. I realized I left the timeout at 60 seconds which I don't use so I switched it to 30 seconds (my normal setting). I also made an Evolv DNA 75 screen for one of the Welcome screens (the one that is standard sucks imo). I realized I had my U of M screen on it (I like it, but the rest of you probably not so much so I changed it to the custom DNA 75 screen). Updated the SS430 screen. Lastly I set the LED so it will be Blue while firing, Red while charging, and Green when charging is completed. I already uploaded the updated file and removed the first one.

Here's the new custom Evolv DNA 75 screen I just made along with the Lavabox screen I use.

EVOLV DNA 75.png 2523041.png file.jpg

Sorry about jumping the gun. This looks good imo.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had to make a few changes. I realized I left the timeout at 60 seconds which I don't use so I switched it to 30 seconds (my normal setting). I also made an Evolv DNA 75 screen for one of the Welcome screens (the one that is standard sucks imo). I realized I had my U of M screen on it (I like it, but the rest of you probably not so much so I changed it to the custom DNA 75 screen). Updated the SS430 screen. Lastly I set the LED so it will be Blue while firing, Red while charging, and Green when charging is completed. I already uploaded the updated file and removed the first one.

Here's the new custom Evolv DNA 75 screen I just made along with the Lavabox screen I use.

View attachment 58945 View attachment 58947 View attachment 58946

Sorry about jumping the gun. This looks good imo.

Cheers,
Steve
Nice work on the custom screens.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape 16ml of juice per charge with my VT133 mods. And my Reuleaux DNA200 and Triade mods, I can vape 21ml per charge. So how much can you vape per charge? Those are with Ni200 coils and Samsung 25r batteries.
Thanks for your report! Thing is, my tanks are so juice hungry...I go through roughly 30ml a day typically across 2 or more atties. I will have to monitor a bit more closely. I usually guage by time of insert/time of replacement. By that metric, I am consistently"surprised" when it's time to swap batts vs when I was using Pwr mode solely.

Its all good, even with the small hit to batt life in TC, DNA 200 efficiency is among the best. Definitely the best of my options.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for your report! Thing is, my tanks are so juice hungry...I go through roughly 30ml a day typically across 2 or more atties. I will have to monitor a bit more closely. I usually guage by time of insert/time of replacement. By that metric, I am consistently"surprised" when it's time to swap batts vs when I was using Pwr mode solely.

Its all good, even with the small hit to batt life in TC, DNA 200 efficiency is among the best. Definitely the best of my options.
All of my RTAs and RDAs are very juice hungry too. My Mutation XL v3 for example vapes through 1ml per 10 minutes. My Subtanks w/RBAs are much better on juice. My Crowns are worse and my Supreme and Boreas tanks are really bad.

Oh yes I love the efficiency of the DNA200. Those two Reuleaux DNA200 and Triade mods last 21ml. Same batteries in my RX200 only last through 13ml. That is a huge difference. :D

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of my RTAs and RDAs are very juice hungry too. My Mutation XL v3 for example vapes through 1ml per 10 minutes. My Subtanks w/RBAs are much better on juice. My Crowns are worse and my Supreme and Boreas tanks are really bad.

Oh yes I love the efficiency of the DNA200. Those two Reuleaux DNA200 and Triade mods last 21ml. Same batteries in my RX200 only last through 13ml. That is a huge difference. :D
Indeed!

My worst mod for batt is the Hohm G2. I switched my screen on the 133 to display batt percentage and I'm using about 2-3% per vape session. That's damn good actually! Would need to compare with power mode but it seems to be just marginally worse. :).

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indeed!

My worst mod for batt is the Hohm G2. I switched my screen on the 133 to display batt percentage and I'm using about 2-3% per vape session. That's damn good actually! Would need to compare with power mode but it seems to be just marginally worse. :).
I heard endless complaints about the battery life of the Heatvape Invader Mini in TC (I bought 8 of them before I got into DNAs - they are DNA40 clones). And I got tired of hearing this and I actually tested them. Unbelievable! Only vapes 2-3ml per 18650 charge. :(

VU Sponsors