Become a Patron!

Help im looking for a 100w+ Box mod? Any suggestions,

Mr. Pink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it would make since for sigelei to make there product alittle bit better since they are the parent company. but i think its bc they use p4y to test new techs and then if they are well received they move them over to the siggy line in a more refined version. so i think if alot of people buy the ip4 we will see a siggy with it a few months after at the latest

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
also brake dust is way worse for you than anything in ecigs and your exposed to that throughout your whole life
^^^^hahaha!!! dude, I gave up arguing. Completely passionate Italian guy here. I'll give myself heart attack trying to make a point..... that said, forum exposure is worse than ni200.

I have the SMY 260 since it dropped for 3 months plus now, have had no issues whatsoever with this device it does have a little ramp up time, as it works in pulse width modulation, pretty sure its tuned in mean... But overall plenty of power if you need it, fires down to .2 ohms. with 30 amp batteries of course VCT 5 are what I'm using... It's been a great device for me!!!

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my Siglei 100 watt plus, 6 months and not a single issue

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Judgewiz I have a segeli 150. I love it as well... I have many mods but.... IMO <~~~~~ (subjunctive opinion) that's the best one so far I have gotten

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeap I hadn't heard that until I watched it but who cares I ordered from Vape royalty Friday on a red sigelei 150w oni editions wooO yea FAWGIN iT lol sorry had a rip moment

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That button issue... I don't have that. I run my full 150 at .2 ohm running like a monster with my little boy rda

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Correction not built on my little boy.. I built on my dark horse

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks but going to build an unregulated quad 18650 next

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks but going to build an unregulated quad 18650 next
My brother built a dual 26650 unregulated in parallel.. It hits good but he only uses at home..its a little big to be toting around with him anywhere, or so he says... Lol

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had a Cloupor T8 for almost 5 months now and have no complaints about it. I have dropped it a couple tone and still works like new. Just lucky I guess.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haven't bought one yet but.... IMO choice in a mod is much like everyones subjective taste on diy juice, if you follow me on what I'm trying to say

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got a VapeObox from VapeOholic and love it. 150watt mod that I have fallen in love with

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad you are happy. (Depressed) no Vape mail for me lol..... Glad to help in any way I can. Just always remember the most important thing is safety..... Safety....... And more safety... Live live lovin to vape

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks man I'm stoked! This thing is awesome I don't build crazy low, build right now I'm rocking a .3Ω dual twisted 26g on a 7/64 th in a plume veil 1.5 and man, Al Roker showed up this morning to see the clouds bro! Loving these flavors at a bit higher watts

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
. 3 is what I use on all my builds. 22g 13 raps on an 1\8 inch bit... I think I might go just a little bit lower .1 /.2 maybe I like the dark horse or little boy though... I tried the plume veil, didn't get the clouds I wanted... But.... You like it go with it. All this is personal preference & safety. Just be careful man & good luck

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it's nice coming from an I stick 50w lol crank it to about 75 and I'm chewin on it pretty happy with it, got some 25rs with it will need to grab a couple more now

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh it's my first rda, so you know I'm looking around for more, I diy and a black berry custard is ridiculous. Think I may grab a dark horse and a feakshow mini, after the goliath v2 finally gets here any day now. Yeah I got to a vendor named r-lsales he's a battery whole warehouse. Freakin has everything dude. My delivery was super fast from Utah to NC 4 days before expected receive date highly recommend him. Found him from fresh03 a YouTube Vape and diy reveiwer

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love me some BlackBerry or black cherry anything lol... Never bought a freekshow or mini but heard some good things so IMO go for it

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will do I'm rocking clones man can't afford the crazy stuff but there are a few authentucs where prices are great. Was really looking a rda before I got the150w the plum craves higher watts I cab see now big difference

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nothing wrong with buying a clone till you are able to find the sweet spot. Then and only then you pay that kind of money... I did it....

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know,man I've seen some of these fools paying $120 for an atty like the haze and I'm like shheeeeeit, I can get a mod for that. To each is own though I guess, if ya got it go for it

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right. Lol I don't know about you but I have a family to look after. I need to know for sure I am buying a good piece of equipment before paying high dollar. With that said though if the clone passes my tests then I pay the money passing on my clones to new vapers in my area

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly man, that's awesome when I get me a few I'll do the same, I've converted a few peeps from the dark side a work. Makes ya feel good, I smoked a pack n a half a day of full flavored menthols for 16yrs and Havnt looked back since Feb 5 this year

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Vape shop here does a Vape swap type deal here too from time to time and what evers in the box is free and I bring new vapors in with me and usually there's atleast some 650 batteries and small tanks to help them get started plus it's fun they usually do like food and cloud comps as well fun times

nameonawall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a big raptor and okr kind of guy. I used an ipv3 for 4 months, used the sig150 for a little while, and always came back to the two aforementioned chips. I have a few dna30 devices I use for my krakens, but for higher wattages, most people will never use more power than 60 watts from the okr or 120 watts from the raptor.

What's up peeps, New to the forum I have an istick50w and now I'm looking around for a 100w plus device any suggestions?
I've owned a God mod 180 since Christmas 2014 and even though I've read several complaints, I cannot. I've used it with many addys and found that the only problems thus far are a contact issue with a 30mm plume veil clone I purchased locally. I had to back the contact pin out about 1/4 turn and she's been firing fine since and another contact issue with my Mutation X V3, I cleaned contacts and threads with alcohol and works fine now. Works well with my Kanger subtank also, my "road MOD" lol. I really appreciate the longevity of the battery life, about 400-430 on puff count before I need to charge batteries.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am a all hands down segeli 150 watt fan ... Just 10 minutes ago my 16 month old daughter tried helping daddy. Lol while cooking dinner, knocked it into a sink of dish water.... Uggggg you are most likely thinking.... Lol... (My first thoughts) but low and behold pulled it out dried it off. Changed atties ..... And yes started vaping..... The earth magnetic door is seal tight to a point... Thank you China for at least one good thing...

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Batteries completely dry as a bone... I was amazed...... A little moisture like sweat on the inside lid. That was it... Completely submerged 10 seconds..... I will kept you all posted for a week

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes lol.... Like an old Timex. Takes a licking and keeps ticking

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you hadn't got a mod yet I suggest the 100w IPV4... I'm fortunate enough to own two, and they are great!
6a1db173fb4dc078d8f5b23ca490acd8.jpg

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors