Become a Patron!

HIC's CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW FUDGE

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My daughter the chocoholic just saw this and is having a fit over this. We will be mixing this one up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last12no

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You need to go buy some lottery tickets, quick!
Should a bought those first! Shout out to Vapecrafrers.com and PIAA soccer for my three-some. I would a been happier with 2 hot babes, but who am I to complain ;-)

vapelvr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there a book or a pdf available?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nope. Just a whole lot of really good recipes posted by some really cool people. I have a bunch of these written down. There are some tasty recipes posted here.

Jack Merridew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a chocolate addict, so I definitely want to try this out. What if I don't have access to Acetyl Pyrazine? Can I add more marshmallow for sweetness?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm a chocolate addict, so I definitely want to try this out. What if I don't have access to Acetyl Pyrazine? Can I add more marshmallow for sweetness?

No, that definitely would not work. AP is a key to the recipe, makes it all taste "goopy" smooth. It modifies the other flavors significantly.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
HIC's Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge recipe:
Wow! I could make this, but once again not exactly. I'm missing the FA Marshmallow and Caramel. I have Capella's for both. Though now I can add FA Walnut, yea!!
I was going to ask about the FA Marshmallow, but you already answered that question over at the other place. Google helped me find your answer even though the question was about TFA vs FA Marshmallow. I would guess Capella's is about the same as TFA's.

Speaking of that other place, I was led to believe that Marshmallow was basically Ethyl Maltol, or was it acts in the same way as Ethyl Maltol? In any case, I tried EM a couple of times in my early mixing days and was not impressed. I probably used too much.

A few hours ago while working on a made up recipe that was quickly going south, I tossed in 0.5% of Marshmallow just to taste what would happen. I liked the effect it had on the mix. I will probably still have to redo the mix, but I gained some new respect for the Marshmallow flavor.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cotton candy is EM, not marshmallow. Perhaps they were referring to its use as a sweetener in some recipes.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Order the marshmallow and treat yourself to this recipe. I made 15ml to try yesterday and it's gone....,POOF!.....once you start vaping it, you CAN'T STOP! It's another one to make in large batches, because it's amazing!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But I do love me some cotton candy! Just not in this recipe....;)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
iiish !! I'm missing marshmallow, can i use Oba Oba ? and also i only have TFA caramel.

If you try it, make it a small batch. Oba oba is less sweet than marshmallow, but TFA's caramel is sweeter than FA's. So the sweetness might balance out between the two of them. Oba oba might make it a little malty if as it ages; I don't know if that would be appealing here or not. If you do though - please let us know how it worked.

If you try it, make it a small batch. Oba oba is less sweet than marshmallow, but TFA's caramel is sweeter than FA's. So the sweetness might balance out between the two of them. Oba oba might make it a little malty if as it ages; I don't know if that would be appealing here or not. If you do though - please let us know how it worked.
So Okay. I about finish dripping a 30 ml of it and it reminded me for a popular juice called VTC by Ripe Vapes, it's a vanilla/custard/tabacco.
Instead, with the way i did your receipe i got a Sweet and Sexy Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge on the inhale with a hint of tabacco on the exhale.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
So Okay. I about finish dripping a 30 ml of it and it reminded me for a popular juice called VTC by Ripe Vapes, it's a vanilla/custard/tabacco.
Instead, with the way i did your receipe i got a Sweet and Sexy Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge on the inhale with a hint of tabacco on the exhale.

Oh, you made that sound gooood! Thanks for telling us your results .

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I mixed this one up this morning. I love chocolate and cocoa to eat, but haven't found it to be something I'd vape very much of. I made 10ml. This morning....changed out my wick and 2.0 0hmm coil. I vape about 5-7 ml. a day. Put this in my tank at 3 pm. and 4 ml. Gone. It is really great when you are craving sweet chocolates. This is so darn good! I love what the a.p. does here to make it all a gooey marshmallow fudge. It's just right...not too sweet, but sweet enough. Thanks HIC!

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great recipe HIC luv the rich thick flavor.
I messed up and used toasted Marshmallow on accident..... seems a bit heavier that it should be

I would personally like to Thank you HIC for all your contributions to this forum
Recipe wise et all. You are a genuine old mine and wealth of knowledge for this forum.

Thank You

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not have AP and cocoa really limits my HIC recioes. I have to get those.

For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge recipe:

2% FA Chocolate
1% FA Cocoa
1% FA Caramel
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Marshmallow
1% TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (available here)

Shake and vape!

Hi, Hic, I'm completely new to diy mixing and vaping underground. but i like the sound of your black forrest gateaux. I'm just a bit confused about how to measure the % of your recipes. 0.5 % for example I don't know how I would measure that? Would it be possible to put that in mls just wondering.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, Hic, I'm completely new to diy mixing and vaping underground. but i like the sound of your black forrest gateaux. I'm just a bit confused about how to measure the % of your recipes. 0.5 % for example I don't know how I would measure that? Would it be possible to put that in mls just wondering.

0.5% is half of one percent. If you're making a 10ml batch, 0.5% is 0.05ml.

But this recipe uses only whole percents. If you're making a 10ml batch, 1% is 0.1ml
Is that what you're asking?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are many free juice calculators online. I use eJuice Me Up (for Windows only), math never was my strong suit....ha!

0.5% is half of one percent. If you're making a 10ml batch, 0.5% is 0.05ml.

But this recipe uses only whole percents. If you're making a 10ml batch, 1% is 0.1ml
Is that what you're asking?
Thanks for the quick reply HIC. I'm assuming that mixing such small % like 0.5% is 0.05ml. I would need to measure in drops with maybe a Pipette or accurate dropper bottle? Or am I completely off here?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the quick reply HIC. I'm assuming that mixing such small % like 0.5% is 0.05ml. I would need to measure in drops with maybe a Pipette or accurate dropper bottle? Or am I completely off here?

sounds like you understand perfectly!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the heads up! Teresa. I just downloaded the ejuicemeup calculator. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it. LOL
It's so simple! Each line requests information from you about your mix, like what milligram strength nic you're using, what strength you want in the mix, what pg/vg ratio you want, what percentage of flavor you want....it's pretty self explanatory, but there's a step by step tutorial on the website. I'm terrible with math, I swear by this calculator.....lol!

It's so simple! Each line requests information from you about your mix, like what milligram strength nic you're using, what strength you want in the mix, what pg/vg ratio you want, what percentage of flavor you want....it's pretty self explanatory, but there's a step by step tutorial on the website. I'm terrible with math, I swear by this calculator.....lol!
Yeah! me too. I think i'm beginning to get the hang of it. It was just the tiny % in hic's mixes that made me hesitate, but now I realise i can use drops, only thing is I'll have to wait for delivery of all the ingredients. This DIYing is getting expensive! :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah! me too. I think i'm beginning to get the hang of it. It was just the tiny % in hic's mixes that made me hesitate, but now I realise i can use drops, only thing is I'll have to wait for delivery of all the ingredients. This DIYing is getting expensive! :)
It will be until you get stocked, unfortunately. Lol! BUT, when you finally get to the point where you're just ordering the occasional flavor or few, the savings will literally pour in. Then you can compare the cost of your own juices to overpriced vendor varieties with a smile on your face. :)

Sptz

Member For 4 Years
did this one, left it seating 24hours and the most prominent taste I get is the acetyl pyrazine, don't know why, that "nutty, popcorny" taste. Might have to reduce it to 0.5 on the next batch

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
did this one, left it seating 24hours and the most prominent taste I get is the acetyl pyrazine, don't know why, that "nutty, popcorny" taste. Might have to reduce it to 0.5 on the next batch

Had a similar experience, but only temporarily.

Made it on Sunday evening.
Monday morning it tasted like the FA Chocolate was prominent.
By Monday afternoon, the acetyl pyrazine was pretty prominent.
But come Tuesday morning it had faded and by Tuesday afternoon the FA Cocoa was prominent and it had a cocoa krispies taste to it.

Vaping it now and the flavor has changed again over night, seems to have become a bit sweeter and doesn't seem like any particular flavor is prominent now.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
MMmmmmmMmmmmm sounds yummy! My FA cocoa and FA chocolate haven't arrived yet, but I have the rest and have TFA fudge brownie. Will have to give it a try with that sub.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi there ! Can you tell me what pg/ vg mix do you use for this flavour.
He mixes in max vg i believe unless he says other wise, (i could be wrong though) im gona be doing them all in 50/50 mixes

happy vaping

VU Sponsors