Become a Patron!

HIC's CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW FUDGE

Hi Thanks all,this might sound stupid but does it make any difference in flavours if you mix 5 ml or 50 ml...as you will tell I'm new to this mixing malarkey

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Thanks all,this might sound stupid but does it make any difference in flavours if you mix 5 ml or 50 ml...as you will tell I'm new to this mixing malarkey
Long as you use a calculator there will be no difference in flavour as it will work the total ml out for you for example 10ml at 10% flavouring is 1ml of flavour 50ml 10% will be 5ml hope this helps

happy vaping

toleary1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just made this and shake and vape, All i can say is wow.... its smoth, gooey, chocolatey greatness!!! It reminds me more of brownie batter... and when i make brownies i think i eat more batter than i bake haha so this is perfect for me. This is definitely the best chocolate i have ever vaped! Thank you for this and all you do @HeadInClouds ...

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just made it giving it a hot bath then a vape il report back with a review soon cheers
Edit: so this is a nice chocolatey vape! Very fudge and dowey for me need to try some different builds on my tank though as not liking what iv got at the moment but im looking forward to see how this change in steeping

happy vaping

Last edited:

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just thought id pop in to say iv now put this back in my tabk after 2 weeks steep and its still good for those who wana steep! Good from start to steep lol thnx hic for sharing this my best chocolate vape now i can make a 10ml flavoured marshmellow flavour :)

Desert Willow

Member For 4 Years
This sounds awesome! I don't have FA chocolate.
I have double dark chocolate, double chocolate and Milk Chocolate, all TFA... and even some CAP Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Could I substitute any of these?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
This sounds awesome! I don't have FA chocolate.
I have double dark chocolate, double chocolate and Milk Chocolate, all TFA... and even some CAP Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Could I substitute any of these?

I haven't tried it with any of those. Definitely not that Capella brownie. Maybe try a little batch with your favorite of those TFA chocolates - if you do, please let us know how it comes out!

Snowy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If anyone has made larger batches. How much did it change over time?

Thinking of making 50ml, but some mixes with AP, come out rather flat after 1 week for me.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like a good place to start experimenting with my new bottles of FA Chocolate and Cocoa. Thanks HIC!

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge recipe:

2% FA Chocolate
1% FA Cocoa
1% FA Caramel
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Marshmallow
1% TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (available here)

Shake and vape!

Dang HIC, You just keep grinding out them recipes. Looks really good and I will be trying this one as soon as I get Vienna. I haven't tried Vienna yet.Thanks for sharing the recipe. If only everyone was so generous.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang HIC, You just keep grinding out them recipes. Looks really good and I will be trying this one as soon as I get Vienna. I haven't tried Vienna yet.Thanks for sharing the recipe. If only everyone was so generous.
The only thing bigger than his talent is his heart. Amazing fella, he is....:)

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered the AP and of course while I was there I had to throw FA Mashmallow, Torrone and Dark Vapure in the cart LOL... I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with the Dark vapure. HIC I have to tell you I just buy FA because you say too LOL

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have no fa marshmallow, could i use tfa toasted marshmallow?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

cass

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to mix up maybe 120 mL.....will this steep well and still be good in a month or 2?

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made up 100ml of this over a month ago it's still good but I don't vape it cause it's more of a high ohm juice can't vape anything like this subohm for more then a few pulls and it starts to burn and just taste awful. Just an fyi.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
The guys from FA had nice things to say about you last night. And Cake!!! So excited. They mentioned how you discovered things about their product in recipes. Thought that was a really nice compliment :)

That does sound like a nice compliment. But I have no idea what you're talking about - LOL. Was that a podcast or something?

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually, it was the live online production of a podcast. they spoke very highly of your skills, HIC.

the FA guys even provided a prize for a lucky listener.

and i turned out to be that lucky listener. yay
*sneaking into your house... * Okay that just got creepy LOL

Well, what did you win, lucky listener?

i'm not completely sure. but it looks like i'll be getting at least 50ml of FA flavours. (there may be more than that if they feel generous as they are packing it up.) i believe they will be their new, yet to be released flavours,

*sneaking into your house... * Okay that just got creepy LOL

LOL watch out for that first step...

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i'm not completely sure. but it looks like i'll be getting at least 50ml of FA flavours. (there may be more than that if they feel generous as they are packing it up.) i believe they will be their new, yet to be released flavours

Very nice. Let us know what you get. I'm curious as to those new flavors :D

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge recipe:

2% FA Chocolate
1% FA Cocoa
1% FA Caramel
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Marshmallow
1% TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (available here)

Shake and vape!
Now this sounds pretty damn good

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i'm not completely sure. but it looks like i'll be getting at least 50ml of FA flavours. (there may be more than that if they feel generous as they are packing it up.) i believe they will be their new, yet to be released flavours,

LOL watch out for that first step...
okay I'm completely jealous... I want new FA flavors *sniffling*

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You got that right!
I made some for a girl at work last summer. She kept raving about loving chocolate vapes, "Make me some! Please, please make me some!" Two days after I gave it to her, she brought back about 10ml of the 15 that I'd given her. "I surrender," she said. "It's just too rich..." Lol!

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made some for a girl at work last summer. She kept raving about loving chocolate vapes, "Make me some! Please, please make me some!" Two days after I gave it to her, she brought back about 10ml of the 15 that I'd given her. "I surrender," she said. "It's just too rich..." Lol!
So now I just have to have it LOL

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought I would like the one I told you about but it was just too rich for me too.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love that one! I just have to dedicate a wick to it, cuz it don't wash off....lol!

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just made this yesterday along with a brand new coil I made but it only lasted a day. The chocolate burnt the shit out of my coil. Don't know how much I can Vape of it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors