Become a Patron!

HIC's Mixes: DIY recipes store

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Remember when Bull City said they'd add NF Ginger and Malt? I've been saving this recipe until they had it in stock.
Really?! And you guys ship to Europe, Australia, (and Asia?), right? Lotta people have been deprived of great flavor due to NF's ridiculous international shipping charges, so this is GREAT news!
I ought to make a celebratory recipe...

New today at HIC's Mixes : Gingersnap Milkshake
p Gingersnap Milkshake.jpg

"Tastes like a milkshake of vanilla ice cream, ginger-caramel syrup, a ribbon of rich butterscotch, topped with gingersnap cookie crumbs and an accent of marshmallow cream. This is a shake-and-vape recipe with different flavors taking turns center stage over the first few days, finally producing a smoothly-blended gingersnap milkshake flavor. This recipe requires Nature's Flavors Ginger and Malt flavor extracts (now both available at Bull City Flavors) and FlavourArt flavorings. NF Ginger and Malt may contain diketones."

P.S. - Haagen-Dazs (however that's spelled) once made a ginger cookie ice cream that tasted a lot like this does about 3-4 days after mixing.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember when Bull City said they'd add NF Ginger and Malt? I've been saving this recipe until they had it in stock.

View attachment 98560

"Tastes like a milkshake of vanilla ice cream, ginger-caramel syrup, a ribbon of rich butterscotch, topped with gingersnap cookie crumbs and an accent of marshmallow cream. This is a shake-and-vape recipe with different flavors taking turns center stage over the first few days, finally producing a smoothly-blended gingersnap milkshake flavor. This recipe requires Nature's Flavors Ginger and Malt flavor extracts (now both available at Bull City Flavors) and FlavourArt flavorings. NF Ginger and Malt may contain diketones."

P.S. - Haagen-Dazs (however that's spelled) once made a ginger cookie ice cream that tasted a lot like this does about 3-4 days after mixing.
That's it! Keep 'em comin'! (*waves debit card in the air*) :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 98560

Oh wow can't wait to try this one !!!

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 98560

Whhooo hooooo just bought this and guess what? I have have all the flavors! Yes!

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, I know this is an older recipe, but I just mixed up your Pomegranate Turkish Delight for the first time. I think of The Chronicles of Narnia I read in grade school when the witch gave Edmond some. So, I had to buy it. No, it has not steeped yet. Yes I added FA Rose @ 2%. Now, back to the "wow" factor. This truly is amazingly good! I wish I had some to eat. It's like this nice gooey jellied sweet pomegranate candy. I really like this one. I don't think the rose at 2% is too much. When I get down to 3 ml I'll try it with more rose to see. Extravagant vape!

As for an all day vape? I do believe Bora Bora white is it for me. I do want to try the Bora Bora dry as well as the joe.

Happy Holidays!!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The new FA custard premium is damn good.
I find it better than CAP V1 but without the need to let it steep!

Any more detail about this new custard? I looked for it with no luck. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Any more detail about this new custard? I looked for it with no luck. Thanks.

FA Italy lists it as "Custard Premium" with their inhalation warning for diacetyl. It's one that would have been in their "kitchen use only" group when that existed. The only US source I've seen is DIY Vapor Supply, like Teresa mentioned.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6 days 'til New Year's resolutions take effect. :treadmill: Eat more cookies while you still can, everyone.;)
Yep, right now I'm enjoying this....

oY1mmIX.jpg

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I dunno about Aztec, but the daughter brought it to me with my Christmas....check out the ingredients, I think this would be an amazing vape! The candy is nothing short of divine....

Ah, you're one of those people who likes hot peppers in chocolate. The cinnamon bit sounds good to me, but I'd save the cayenne for chicken wings.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, you're one of those people who likes hot peppers in chocolate. The cinnamon bit sounds good to me, but I'd save the cayenne for chicken wings.
The cayenne is barely there, just a wee bit o' spice at the end. The cinnamon is much more prominent. I'd never had spice in chocolate before this, but I like it.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh man T, how I miss Mexican chocolate. I had a friend who visited his mom in Spain and would bring back hard bars of cocoa. You didn't eat them, but ground them down for baking and hot chocolate. Such a nice spices flavor...the closest vape I tasted to this spiced cocoa flavor is Hic's Pirate Truffles. It's not something I could vape very often, but was amazed how nicely spiced it was.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nf ginger and malt on way to UK for under £20 or around $25.I'm a happy little vapor. Thank guys wouldn' have known without this thread.
Yay! I'm just sad you can't get it local. I know shipping is quite expensive between UK and USA.

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm happy to pay it to a company that provides a product I've been looking for,for at least 6 months.thank you bull city flavors.fingers crossed customs will be kind,they weren't the last time I ordered a medical device from USA.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
There's been some discussion in this thread about FA Premium Custard, but the subject has been burning a hole in my messages & emails since it was first mentioned here. What I've received so far is 100% in favor of including it in recipes (with my usual "contains diketones" note, like I do for recipes with NF flavors, for example). If you do have concerns or objections, I hope you'll post a comment here, email me, or send me a private message.

I've mixed with all the FA flavors for years, though I stay pretty mum about these online. Several more FA flavors with diketones also provide appealing flavor you simply can't get without diketones. Any comments on opening up the palette to include the full range?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's been some discussion in this thread about FA Premium Custard, but the subject has been burning a hole in my messages & emails since it was first mentioned here. What I've received so far is 100% in favor of including it in recipes (with my usual "contains diketones" note, like I do for recipes with NF flavors, for example). If you do have concerns or objections, I hope you'll post a comment here, email me, or send me a private message.

I've mixed with all the FA flavors for years, though I stay pretty mum about these online. Several more FA flavors with diketones also provide appealing flavor you simply can't get without diketones. Any comments on opening up the palette to include the full range?
I'm all for it! Everyone can mix at their own discretion, as usual...

sIt5A9r.gif

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, Teresa is really excited. I didn't know her body could move like that anymore. Lol.

Imho, I don't see why you shouldn't post whatever you want. People have a choice on wether or not to purchase and you are clearly stating which recipes contain diketones. Some will purchase knowing so, some will refrain.

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know with hic that he/she/they will handle it properly with warnings and appropriate information upfront. I'm very excited for any new flavour combos or tricks.I've been trying too ignore the new custard but you are all making it very hard .I have a very patient wife but I think she might say something if I put in another order for anything at the moment:gaah:.

VU Sponsors