Become a Patron!

Hohm Slice

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I use the Hohmgrown, Basen and MXJO'S. I got the Mxjo's because at the time I got my Slices on preorder and there were not a lot of 26650's available. The Mxjo's are the worst out of the 3. The Basen and Hohmgrown are very comparable and significantly better than the Mxjo's. When they go I'll be buying the Ijoys or whatever is the best at that point in time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Just don't buy them from mad vapes. they'll never ship your shit lol

Gregory.tomczak

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
image-jpeg.608927

Any good sites for legit ijoy 26650?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Any good sites for legit ijoy 26650?

I don't think anyone clones them right now.
not madvapes cause fuck them not shipping my shit.
i ordered form mad vapes and they decided not to ship for over a week and told me it was normal. then when i said cancel and refund me, they shipped it 5 hours later so i refused the package,

I did place an order with mvpro. 1st time but mike vapes says they are legit http://www.myvpro.com/ijoy-inr-26650-40a-4200mah-high-drain-battery/
placed my order 2 days ago and they shipped the next day and are arriving this saturday

also if you don't mind waiting fasstech has them. I ordered from them 11-24 and they should arrive next week so took almost a month lol. probably better off paying the few extra bucks to get form the US

Gregory.tomczak

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaporcube.com is awesome I placed my order for the slice at like 12 est and they already have it completed and tracking number. I love this company

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I gotta say I'm just loving this Serpent Mini on the Slice. I got an Advanced Vape Supply SS Clapton in it ohming out at .57 at 50 watts and 480F and the vape is just fantastic. Every juice I put in here just pops. I'll put up with the small juice capacity for this type of flavor. This tank is just really right up my alley with it's restrictive type of lung hit. Just loving it. Also getting some great battery life as well. For a tiny tank it's a flavor MONSTER.
de6d7db7b5429c5a4a298b514949427b.jpg

Last edited:

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta say I'm just loving this Serpent Mini on the Slice. I got an Advanced Vape Supply Clapton in it ohming out at .57 at 50 watts and 480F and the vape is just fantastic. Every juice I put in here just pops. I'll put up with the small juice capacity for this type of flavor. This tank is just really right up my alley with it's restrictive type of lung hit. Just loving it. Also getting some great battery life as well. For a tiny tank it's a flavor MONSTER.
de6d7db7b5429c5a4a298b514949427b.jpg

Kanthal? SS?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
On anything!
Wow I pretty much only vape in SS TC and I love it. Smoothest most consistent vape I ever had. Even on a DNA you're not getting a satisfying TC vape?

Gregory.tomczak

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I just figured out what I kept doing wrong. Lol. When I change tanks or rda I haven't been hitting the fire button after I take it off to clear the resistance. Feel like a fool. The g2 tc kanthal tastes great now.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So I just figured out what I kept doing wrong. Lol. When I change tanks or rda I haven't been hitting the fire button after I take it off to clear the resistance. Feel like a fool. The g2 tc kanthal tastes great now.

Nice! yup gotta reset the resistance each time you change tanks

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So much to get used to but I'd rather it be accurate then not at all

it feels overwhelming at first but once you get the hang of it , it becomes 2nd nature. it's easier then it seems

Gregory.tomczak

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's like when you get a new mod with a different menu system.

Gregory.tomczak

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So question which tank do you all like better for the slice the tfv8 baby or cleito 120. If using tc only? Because I hated the tfv4 and love the original cleito. But it seems cheaper now to buy a new tank vs coils. Kinda like printer ink. Lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It's like when you get a new mod with a different menu system.

i know, i change mods so often it's hard to remember how to use them all lol. thats how you can tell a good designed mod, if you can pick it up after not using a while and work it good.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So question which tank do you all like better for the slice the tfv8 baby or cleito 120. If using tc only? Because I hated the tfv4 and love the original cleito. But it seems cheaper now to buy a new tank vs coils. Kinda like printer ink. Lol

both the tfv8 baby and clieto 120 are good. but the 120 isn't as good as the original clieto is what people say. i never got a 120 myself.
also vaporworld.biz has a 1 day sale 30% off everything and they have coils for the smok and aspire tanks. might be a good idea to stock up a bit. no coupon code needed, it calculates when you add to cart

Gregory.tomczak

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks I'll check them out. I'm not even sure if it's worth buying a new one if there really isn't any changes besides higher wattage. I already got the 5ml glass for my cleito. Maybe I'll just get some new coils. I know they got ss ones now

Gregory.tomczak

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How to you go from the norm being five pack of coils to a three pack of coils. Stupid smok.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We talk about the FSK learning curve here all the time. It's not steep but it's there. @mjag actually made a great new owner thread and the mods here were nice enough to pin it because of the overwhelming popularity of the G2 and Slice. Anyone getting an Fsk mod for the first time should definitely check it out. That thread will answer 95% of the new owner questions as well as fill you in on the little nuances of the Fsk board.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks I'll check them out. I'm not even sure if it's worth buying a new one if there really isn't any changes besides higher wattage. I already got the 5ml glass for my cleito. Maybe I'll just get some new coils. I know they got ss ones now

if you have a clieto already i wouldn't bother. most people like the original better then the 120 and the baby beast is about the same. not an upgrade from the clieto IMO but a similar tank.

it's a good sale to stock up on coils. the clieto SS coils are pretty good too. I like all 3 options. the .2 .4 and SS ones.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
How to you go from the norm being five pack of coils to a three pack of coils. Stupid smok.

because it looks better to sell them for 15 bucks a pack then 25 lol i agree 3 coils is dumb but if u buy 2 packs it's like 1 six pack lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
We talk about the FSK learning curve here all the time. It's not steep but it's there. @mjag actually made a great new owner thread and the mods here were nice enough to pin it because of the overwhelming popularity of the G2 and Slice. Anyone getting an Fsk mod for the first time should definitely check it out. That thread will answer 95% of the new owner questions as well as fill you in on the little nuances of the Fsk board.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
right here ------> http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hohm-wrecker-g2-and-slice-first-time-users-guide.292147/

Gregory.tomczak

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So out of the people on here is it better to have the newest version of the firmware or do people like specific versions better? I know it not always best to have newest version sometimes.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So out of the people on here is it better to have the newest version of the firmware or do people like specific versions better? I know it not always best to have newest version sometimes.

Newest version is best

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like the Cleito 120, if you like the TFV8 then the 120 is close. I am waiting to get the RBA section for the 120 though, the og cleito rba kicks ass so I am hoping the 120 version will be the same.

If using the stock coils then I like the 120 over the og cleito.

I am just meh on the baby beast, decent little tank but nothing great about it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
both the tfv8 baby and clieto 120 are good. but the 120 isn't as good as the original clieto is what people say. i never got a 120 myself.
also vaporworld.biz has a 1 day sale 30% off everything and they have coils for the smok and aspire tanks. might be a good idea to stock up a bit. no coupon code needed, it calculates when you add to cart

Wow! Some fantastic deals on that site! Thanks for draining two bills from my wallet. :giggle:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow! Some fantastic deals on that site! Thanks for draining two bills from my wallet. :giggle:
It drained me too a bit lol. I made a post in the deals and steals forum highlighting the best deals

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gregory.tomczak

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Effin' Vaporworld.biz won't ship to me. Bastids!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

So my blue slice came in two days early from vaporcube.com. I was so excited to open it now I'm just waiting for the hohm grown batteries to get here Monday.

cd523688dc221967ade5b225249f2e4d.jpg

4869bb16a8f5e1e71573f91d0fddeee6.jpg

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Makes you feel good to post that they're still on sale? You knew I'd bite. ;)

Since Black Friday: 2 G2s, 2 Slices and 2 Skillets. Now just ordered another Slice. Enough is enough!

But damn them things work good.

View attachment 69282
Potato chips bro, they like potato chips. You can't have just one.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean like the VT133 that died? I bought 3 of these for one of those. And they're still working.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are J-wraps. I've always had real good luck with the company. Fast delivery and wraps of good quality. The carbon fiber is real nice and really tough but the flag is super shiny and really stands out. I'm thinking of black carbon fiber on the silver G2 with an abalone battery panel.

Still can't find a wrap for the Skillet.

Mundo

Member For 4 Years
Take the battery out and hold down the +- button while you plug the cord into the port. The other side of the cord should be plugged into the computer. I think you may have updated it with the G2 software by accident.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Thanks so much for your post... I did use the G2 software by accident and try to reset my slice I didn't realize the battery needed to be out... Thanks to you and a few of the other people here, I've been able to update my device !

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks so much for your post... I did use the G2 software by accident and try to reset my slice I didn't realize the battery needed to be out... Thanks to you and a few of the other people here, I've been able to update my device !

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Np problem bro. Glad I could be of assistance.

VU Sponsors