Become a Patron!

Hohm wrecker g2

F

fckaugust8th

So the Slice will be shipping in 6-9 days??? Hmmm! I might cancel my pre-order at vapor cube and order it from coudy vapor, it would save me about $12!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So the Slice will be shipping in 6-9 days??? Hmmm! I might cancel my pre-order at vapor cube and order it from coudy vapor, it would save me about $12!
How's that? Aren't they the same price?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, they are but I have to pay tax and shipping at VaporCube, Cloudy ships for free and since they're out of state, no sales tax.
Oh ok, I ordered from cloudy. Where did you get the ship date from?

f1vefour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh ok, I ordered from cloudy. Where did you get the ship date from?

bigstock-Beautiful-Woman-Face-Beauty-P-52669777.jpg

book-image-3.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
AND??? what are your thoughts dammit???

Ill take 2!!
Finally broke down. That's funny. They're so pretty, but I have them installed in several rda's that are worthy and the post holes will accommodate. If you think they look good they vape even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zdawk

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know this is about the G2, but I just found the Hohm Wrecker for $49..

f1vefour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to spend my Slice money on a car stereo, I knew I should have preordered that bastard.

First my factory stereo goes out, then my old Sony head unit starts overheating causing my system to sound like shit. Ah well, gotta have tunes.

Maybe week after next.

zdawk

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WRECKER130OFF

My bad, I'm an idiot should have double checked it before I posted it, sorry my man!

(I edited the original post)

Last edited:

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not to hijack but do you think you could use a sleeve and 18650 battery in the new hohm slice with no performance issues? I don't have any 26650 mods or batteries.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The 26650 is older tech, the only thing thats better in the 26650 is battery mah, it actually has higher internal resistance and less amperage....there isnt a 30a or 35a 26650....The 18650 is a much more capable battery
Even with the new 26650 mods coming out the tech for the batts is still behind since we've all used 18650s forever. They'll just be ahead for some time. Excellent post Ray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 26650 is older tech, the only thing thats better in the 26650 is battery mah, it actually has higher internal resistance and less amperage....there isnt a 30a or 35a 26650....The 18650 is a much more capable battery
I have read that before. The g2 sucks batteries in tc mode. I could only imagine Sammy 25r in tc on the slice. Maybe a half day, if your lucky. I like what I have.

Thanks

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have read that before. The g2 sucks batteries in tc mode. I could only imagine Sammy 25r in tc on the slice. Maybe a half day, if your lucky. I like what I have.

Thanks
I dont use TC Mode that often....I am using SS TC Mode and using 25R's and its not that bad....the slice uses the same exact chip so it wouldnt be any different

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I dont use TC Mode that often....I am using SS TC Mode and using 25R's and its not that bad....the slice uses the same exact chip so it wouldnt be any different
Do you use SS in watts mode? I read different things on this.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Do you use SS in watts mode? I read different things on this.
I do sometimes, Ive been comparins the SS TC to another product Im getting ready to review's SS TC, I felt it was cooler then it should be on the other product...
Ive had the same batteries in since around 10pm last night and Im still using them now..
48% Battery Life Left, 5.2V/100w, 420°F with a .27 Ohm 24g/38g SS Claptons (9 Wraps/3mm ID) in the Boreas RTA

Make sure your using normal TC and not the Auto TC mode...that mode eats your batteries up like hotcakes.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know about The Cloudy Vapor PROMO CODE: OBJosh10 <<<<< 10% off but was hoping they would have a better Memorial Day discount code so I can pre-order the Hohm Slice to replace my road mod.

Anybody find a good pre-order sale on the Slice?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just found a code to get the G2 for about $58 from ecig. I just cut and pasted the info below, not sure if you have to use that link:

Ecig.com is having some great deals right now. They have a 20% discount code Mday20 but you need to go through this link for the code to work. http://www.ecig.com/?a_aid=FORTHEMONEY

Here is the link for the G2: http://www.ecig.com/hohm-wrecker-g2.html?___SID=U
They also have the Avocado 24 for $27 but you have to type it in the search bar. Use that code and get it for $23 but they only have black.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the SS Avocado 24 from originvape.com 40% off tanks, juice, batteries and chargers, or 30% off mods with coupon code “MEMORIAL”

Came out to about $21, the black is out of stock.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got the SS Avocado 24 from originvape.com 40% off tanks, juice, batteries and chargers, or 30% off mods with coupon code “MEMORIAL”

Came out to about $21, the black is out of stock.
Good deal!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else having an issue with the drivers with the Firmware updater?

4 different computers running either Windows 10 or Windows 7 none of them can connect to the device. All running 64bit Windows, tried installing the packaged driver and none of the drivers are comparable. Checked the driver and it's a rather old driver, written back in 2009.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up the Wotofo Conqueror and Wismec INDE DUO RDA, for $12 each I figured why not and a buddy of mine has Conqueror and loves it. Got my order to about 50 cents above $75 for the free shipping and wow did I get a lot of stuff.

stmtpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know if the firmware on this mod is able to be upgraded using a Mac? Seems like they only list Windows update files.

EDIT: shot an email to Hohmtech and there response was:

"sorry we do not have a Mac updater. Windows only (preferrably Windows 10). We are working on Mac software, but it won't be out until later this year from my understanding."

:wait:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors