https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
quite a few people, myself included, enjoy both.

i'll go from a vaping 85w on a dual fused Clapton build to vaping a single coil under 20

ive noticed a lot of folks are a lot like that

RonMack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
quite a few people, myself included, enjoy both.

i'll go from a vaping 85w on a dual fused Clapton build to vaping a single coil under 20
Me too from 0.07-9 on my mech to a Kayfun on a Reuleaux
ive noticed a lot of folks are a lot like that

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here are my new favorites, one for each camp;

My MTL is a ShenRay Fev4 on top of my Presa TC 75W
P1010132-1.jpg

and here is my Lemo on top of my Presa TC 100W
P1010133-1.jpg

I use my ShenRay Fev4 (about 90% of the time) in MTL mode with the 1.5mm air insert installed and @ 14 watts with either my ECX Nic/Unflavored or my ECX Nic/Unflavored/Arabic HS mix @ 8mg/ml. On rougher days though (high stress), I'll break out that Presa 100/Lemo combination and DL it Wide open @ about 20 Watts with my ECX Nic/Unflavored/Menthol mix @ 8mg/ml. Both hold 5ml of juice, although with the ShenRay Fev4 I can install the "Long" section that came with it and have 10ml of juice (measured) for a longer vape between refills.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 68506

View attachment 68509

I use my ShenRay Fev4 (about 90% of the time) in MTL mode with the 1.5mm air insert installed and @ 14 watts with either my ECX Nic/Unflavored or my ECX Nic/Unflavored/Arabic HS mix @ 8mg/ml. On rougher days though (high stress), I'll break out that Presa 100/Lemo combination and DL it Wide open @ about 20 Watts with my ECX Nic/Unflavored/Menthol mix @ 8mg/ml. Both hold 5ml of juice, although with the ShenRay Fev4 I can install the "Long" section that came with it and have 10ml of juice (measured) for a longer vape between refills.

That ShenRay is a classy looking topper 52

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks Lucy, I got it from Focal for $24.90, so not a bad price either, and it comes with glass inserts as well as the metal one.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have numerous mods I vape above 100 watts but I often MTL ... this is my vaporflask and tilemahos spring omizer ...

5AIY0Bl.jpg

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not familiar with you're setup ej, tell me a little about it, it looks nice.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 68506

View attachment 68509

Hey man love the pics. I wanted to ask, do you have any voltage problems or early weak battery warnings out of your Presa 100? I had been wanting a Presa for a while and when the 100w came out I jammed it in the cart. Problem is, mine feels weaker than other mods at the same wattage. I have to turn it up like 10 watts higher than i run on other mods. My second problem is it will give me a weak battery warning when my batt is still half charged. I run a Hohm Grown in it and its a badass battery imo. I'll switch it out with an Efest green 4200 mah and same thing. And again with a Basen black 4500 mah, same thing. Do you have any of those issues or heard about any from others? It seems like it runs as good (and maybe better) with an 18650 in the sleeve. I would've posted this elsewhere but couldn't find a Presa thread. Any help is greatly appreciated!

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Augvape and I are in the process of bringing you a budget friendly RTA suitable for m2l and d2l :) I know this group is being left behind in the "affordable" category. If all goes as planned, maybe 2-3 weeks?

I'll be watching this thread and assisting if I can, being that I was a m2l vaper for a long time. I've owned a huge number of RTAs in this category, and some RDAs as well.
Whoa! Your the Roxy who helped come up with the Merlin tanks? That's dope af and I can't wait to get the Merlin mini! It's super cool how you can all out direct lung it with dual coils then turn around, screw in the single coil deck and the tight airflow adapter and in minutes mouth to lung it. I always wondered who "Roxy" was and now I see! I can't wait to see what you and augvape do next.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure someone's mentioned it already but I love the Nautilus mini. It's what satisfies my nic craving when I need it. Like most others here, I like both DL and MTL. I tried vaping 6mg DL mode and the vape I get is harsh so I stick to 3mg. But in a good MTL setup its 18mg all day. I ended up getting an iCare to take to work and with the airflow all the way down I get a pretty nice MTL vape from it as well. Good thing about the iCare is it was cheap and works great! There needs to be as many MTL devices as there are DL cause obviously everyone likes variety

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whoa! Your the Roxy who helped come up with the Merlin tanks? That's dope af and I can't wait to get the Merlin mini! It's super cool how you can all out direct lung it with dual coils then turn around, screw in the single coil deck and the tight airflow adapter and in minutes mouth to lung it. I always wondered who "Roxy" was and now I see! I can't wait to see what you and augvape do next.

Roxy's gone. Someone pissed her off and she quit coming around.

Andria

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey man love the pics. I wanted to ask, do you have any voltage problems or early weak battery warnings out of your Presa 100? I had been wanting a Presa for a while and when the 100w came out I jammed it in the cart. Problem is, mine feels weaker than other mods at the same wattage. I have to turn it up like 10 watts higher than i run on other mods. My second problem is it will give me a weak battery warning when my batt is still half charged. I run a Hohm Grown in it and its a badass battery imo. I'll switch it out with an Efest green 4200 mah and same thing. And again with a Basen black 4500 mah, same thing. Do you have any of those issues or heard about any from others? It seems like it runs as good (and maybe better) with an 18650 in the sleeve. I would've posted this elsewhere but couldn't find a Presa thread. Any help is greatly appreciated!

No weak battery warnings, and I too run Basen Black 4500's, and MNKE 3500's (narrow text line spacing) and check my batteries on my multi-meter when my Presa 100 shuts down from depleted batteries (I run them till they die) and get 3.15v to 3.18v when my Presa 100 just won't vape anymore. I have (2) Presa 100's, a Black and a Silver, and both act the same with both batteries (I always run 26650's). I don't remember hearing of those problems before, sorry to hear that you might have them. My Presa 100's have been running A-OK, No problems here to report.

BTW, Roxy is Good People, I wish she were here.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No weak battery warnings, and I too run Basen Black 4500's, and MNKE 3500's (narrow text line spacing) and check my batteries on my multi-meter when my Presa 100 shuts down from depleted batteries (I run them till they die) and get 3.15v to 3.18v when my Presa 100 just won't vape anymore. I have (2) Presa 100's, a Black and a Silver, and both act the same with both batteries (I always run 26650's). I don't remember hearing of those problems before, sorry to hear that you might have them. My Presa 100's have been running A-OK, No problems here to report.

BTW, Roxy is Good People, I wish she were here.
Thanks for the info man. I tried contacting Vape NW where i bought it and they wouldn't help me. I guess I got a lemon and that happens sometimes. I love the mod though, it's feels real nice in the hand and when I have a fully charged batt it works great. I run it at pretty high wattage though and at 50% batt it cuts the power down a lot. Maybe I'll get another one soon lol

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rocking the Hadlay on the Procyon and the kf3mini on the old vaporshark dna30 for mtl lately. That mini/DNA combo is tiny tiny... Fits in the palm of my hand

Nice you found something that works for you. There really isn't much with a real tight draw anymore, unless you want a protank, or if you've got a couple hundred $$ for some Hellfire gear.
You can close AFC on the Ubertoot UTA2 down to almost nothing (along with the Watts) and it still tastes delicious. Easy to build on too. They're as scarce as hens' teeth though. The clone with the most reviews from FT works and it won't break the budget either...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@f1r3b1rd whats your mtl build on the hadaly?
Typically, I just use 26g microcoils for mtl. Occasionally I'll use a 26g/36g clapton. Both at 6 wraps/2.5 mm inner diameter.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors