Become a Patron!

How old are people here? Just wondering

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Was enjoying the slow tedious process of it. Liken it to eating good Japanese cuisine with chopsticks, in lieu of a fork
Sorry, but that is an incorrect answer. We were looking for
"Because it's DULL, you twit. It'll hurt more."

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hot Damn! For us 40 something's Ed McMahon was the MOA Spokesman; you're dating yourself brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't know how many memories that kicked up.

Sent by my LG G2 filtered by the NSA for your approval.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm well-preserved... ;)

2q88k0fl.jpg

The white hairs and fleeing hairline beg to differ though....:eek:
Fleeing hair line my ass it loos like it done the mad dash to the back of your neck, jk. My ass is old too, like extinguished or something like that with all my grey in my beard.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol, you got that right, 47 here, and haven't completely quit smoking yet. Soon as honestly get more satisfaction out of the vape.
May I ask what kind of gear and juice you are on? Could be as simple as getting the right combination of the two to give you the back stop you need to quit completely.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's threads like these that make me wish the FDA were reading this forum.

"Flavors are directed at children". "No evidence that e-Cigs are an effective means of smoking cessation". The FDA needs to hire someone come down to DC and start extracting heads from asses, because it sure as hell seems like all they do down there is sit around finding new ways of performing cranial enemas...
Amen, pisses me off to no end to read the success of so many people able to quit smoking with something that is not proven to help quit smoking. Only to hear non smoking ass hats making rules making sure it is difficult to get your hands on what WE know will give you a chance. Haven't seen 1 kid vaping in the "close to 4 years " that I've been vaping.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Middle aged 10 yrs ago got tattoos -wish Vaping was big then would have got better tattoos
Please tell me that you don't have a tat of a pack of cigs and lighter on your forearm....lol

VU Sponsors