Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My incoming wood.

R3

Walnut crotch.
62776401376705581668ba3a16181326.jpg
32d99873beb31c14be0321cc98f8c90f.jpg
b4c66e518c68a3a726600aae1b534432.jpg
f8032a354bd3d1f3bf51d2629e8f2b10.jpg
Nice wood..... They are checking your wood out.
313700fc29af680f32cb4f6bb3349d7f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It was 70 degrees today..... I have one ounce.... :(

It's not easy to find gold...... Ha

Happy Holidays....... And a Merry Christmas tooo........

One ounce is worth a lot. Good for you!

Happy holidays to you too. Feliz Navidad (you can sing it. :blech: )

Good to see you. You’re a gold hunter full time now?

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One ounce is worth a lot. Good for you!

Happy holidays to you too. Feliz Navidad (you can sing it. :blech: )

Good to see you. You’re a gold hunter full time now?
No gold seeking it's when I have a day off....... I worked today and now a couple of days off.....

I will probably be out chasing asses out in the mountains on Christmas day..........
9465384fc836e29c96c13d8c5915e50d.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No gold seeking it's when I have a day off....... I worked today and now a couple of days off.....

I will probably be out chasing asses out in the mountains on Christmas day..........
9465384fc836e29c96c13d8c5915e50d.jpg

There are asses in the mountains? Be careful, mijo. :giggle:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man that Nancy Pelosi is looking rough.......

I saw a picture today and she looked like the picture on Michael Jackson's drivers license .......

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought the Ultron Gaia a couple of weeks ago. Vapes great in wattage mode. I haven’t played around w the TC mode yet. I’ll post some pics tomorrow. The finish is super shiny. The fire button is on front and right where my thumb lands when holding it. Nice size buttons and easy to use.

I’m still recovering from my broken hip and in pain a lot so I haven’t been experimenting with anything lately. Just don’t feel good enough to be tweaking things like mods or coils. I’ve actually been using pre made coils!! And buying my ejuice.

I’m hoping to start mixing and making my own coils soon. Commercial juice is so expensive and way too much flavor and sweeteners for my taste buds.

Hope everyone has been well. Any new stabwoods lately?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reading back a few pages it doesn’t look like much has been happening on the stabwood front. I wonder why that is?

Gorgon got sick, and the thread went quiet. Plus Manny is gold hunting. But yes, it’s very quiet.

Glad you’re getting better! It’s good to see you. Have a great holiday. :hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I bought the Ultron Gaia a couple of weeks ago. Vapes great in wattage mode. I haven’t played around w the TC mode yet. I’ll post some pics tomorrow. The finish is super shiny. The fire button is on front and right where my thumb lands when holding it. Nice size buttons and easy to use.

I’m still recovering from my broken hip and in pain a lot so I haven’t been experimenting with anything lately. Just don’t feel good enough to be tweaking things like mods or coils. I’ve actually been using pre made coils!! And buying my ejuice.

I’m hoping to start mixing and making my own coils soon. Commercial juice is so expensive and way too much flavor and sweeteners for my taste buds.

Glad to see you!
Sorry to hear you are still in pain-

The Ultroner Gaea is on my list, waiting for a better sale20190729_125208.jpg looks like a really nice stabwood mod!
I got the Ultroner Aether( squonk) and the Ultroner TIG- that comes with a stabwood panel- both are really nice !
Sad to see , but it looks like Ultroner and Asmodus have parted ways. :(

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Glad you're doing good Sara..... I have been out in the Arizona mountains and Haven't ordered any new wood......
2cb18eb5167c7fab21f97c6beb552942.jpg
74e0b6f79a2c49c9070b0abd69992e66.jpg
874794c8e503f52c58cbcb6e3786800b.jpg

21ec364602008bf682f1a98c3cff8378.jpg

That's a Chinese made bridge completed in the 1800's by the Chinese miners.......

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad you're doing good Sara..... I have been out in the Arizona mountains and Haven't ordered any new wood......
2cb18eb5167c7fab21f97c6beb552942.jpg
74e0b6f79a2c49c9070b0abd69992e66.jpg
874794c8e503f52c58cbcb6e3786800b.jpg

21ec364602008bf682f1a98c3cff8378.jpg

That's a Chinese made bridge completed in the 1800's by the Chinese miners.......

It looks like there’s a lot of dead wood out there, though. :giggle:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry! I wasn’t trying to be snotty. (Whatever! Lol)

How was your Christmas, mijo?
Spent it panning in a creek......

It's me in this world, no family, no nagging wife, dead parents and dead brother (only brother) ......

Just work and do things on my days off.......

But was busy driving and exploring ......

And sat in a favorite spot counting rocks.......Ha ha.....
983d6e5dbb751b641833dc7d5b8a9f9d.jpg

How was your Christmas, got lots of presents .......
727f030cb63cc76ca34072658f3398e8.jpg

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Spent it panning in a creek......

It's me in this world, no family, no nagging wife, dead parents and dead brother (only brother) ......

Just work and do things on my days off.......

But was busy driving and exploring ......

And sat in a favorite spot counting rocks.......Ha ha.....
983d6e5dbb751b641833dc7d5b8a9f9d.jpg

How was your Christmas, got lots of presents .......
727f030cb63cc76ca34072658f3398e8.jpg

I got a Therion mod, and some diy stuff. I spent a lot over Thanksgiving so I couldn’t really justify buying too much stuff. I did buy some sweaters (cashmere) on sale too. It sounds fancy, but I can’t wear wool against my skin, except for merino and cashmere. I know, it’s heartbreaking!!

I’m sorry about la familia. But you seem together enough as a person to do your own thing!

You were counting gold rocks?? :giggle:

Good to hear from you. Todd getting sick put the whammy on this thread! I miss hanging out here! :hug:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to see you!
Sorry to hear you are still in pain-

The Ultroner Gaea is on my list, waiting for a better saleView attachment 152033 looks like a really nice stabwood mod!
I got the Ultroner Aether( squonk) and the Ultroner TIG- that comes with a stabwood panel- both are really nice !
Sad to see , but it looks like Ultroner and Asmodus have parted ways. :(

I like that even though I’m not big on squonking.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I like that even though I’m not big on squonking.

Yea you either like squonking or you don't- lol!
The Ultroner Aether is really nice- it's regulated, and I like the squonk bottle system. Wish it took a 21700 battery- still it is a pretty nice squonk mod!
I got mine on Pre- order and had to go with the random choice- the other side and back are really nice- plus there is a shiny coating on this mod-

20190813_130105.jpg

9701497-2.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New Age gold diggers were there first? Please be careful, Papi. I don’t want you being kidnapped by nutters.
Ha ha.... That was somewhere in the 1970's you got that time frame perfect, it's near an 1860's abandoned gold mine near The Superstition Mountains .....

They just packed up and left......

This place is so hidden in thick bush......

That's a groovy bike....ha

No te apures mi amor..... We stay safe always......
0df8c0225705cfad3b8eedda449b18af.jpg
2e3521e909d04e4697917fe544eac937.jpg
1bec258a931f97ab32bcac1abb9fc328.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ha ha.... That was somewhere in the 1970's you got that time frame perfect, it's near an 1860's abandoned gold mine near The Superstition Mountains .....

They just packed up and left......

This place is so hidden in thick bush......

That's a groovy bike....ha

No te apures mi amor..... We stay safe always......
0df8c0225705cfad3b8eedda449b18af.jpg
2e3521e909d04e4697917fe544eac937.jpg
1bec258a931f97ab32bcac1abb9fc328.jpg

The bike is very cool but the rest of the place looks creepy. And it’s those Superstition Mountains!

Cuidate, por favor,

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bike is very cool but the rest of the place looks creepy. And it’s those Superstition Mountains!

Cuidate, por favor,
The superstition mountains are protected by the USDA from any form of prospecting, I was across in another ridge... in old abandoned mines....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How about adults with a child's mind ?

There are a lot of those! Oh, I forgot to tell you that I just bought a Stab Paranormal. I’ll let you know what it’s like when it’s delivered. I’ve been off cigs for 9 months now!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are a lot of those! Oh, I forgot to tell you that I just bought a Stab Paranormal. I’ll let you know what it’s like when it’s delivered. I’ve been off cigs for 9 months now!
Congratulations dear..... It's a tough journey .....I'm going on 10 years soon......

Let us know how you like The AB normal........

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Congratulations dear..... It's a tough journey .....I'm going on 10 years soon......

Let us know how you like The AB normal........

Okay, Mr. Brooks. Are you ready for your closeup? :giggle:

I’ll love it, there just won’t be anyone on this thread!! :cry:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, Mr. Brooks. Are you ready for your closeup? :giggle:

I’ll love it, there just won’t be anyone on this thread!! :cry:
Remember Eyegor from young Frankensteen....... I brought you an AB normal brain master.......

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Remember Eyegor from young Frankensteen....... I brought you an AB normal brain master.......

That’s what I was thinking! Marty Feldman was hilarious in that movie.

Hope you’re enjoying your time in the mountains. But please don’t forget to check in here.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s nice! Looks very cool and protective. Que tal contigo?
La misma cosa corazon..... thanks for liking that protection.....

I'm where there are rocks..... So a single drop and broken tank.... That silicone sleeve came with a TFV 16 or some weir name like that...

How is your new year....

Did an inspection today and a big one scheduled tomorrow......

Then back to the mountains on Wednesday.....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The new year is okay, so far. Pretty much la misma cosa, tambien. I’m better in NY Spanglish! :teehee:

So, you’re going to be gold hunting all the time?
giphy.gif

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The new year is okay, so far. Pretty much la misma cosa, tambien. I’m better in NY Spanglish! :teehee:

So, you’re going to be gold hunting all the time?
giphy.gif
Work and mountains..... It's just peaceful and once in a while blow a Bambi away for dinner.

VU Sponsors