Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Work and mountains..... It's just peaceful and once in a while blow a Bambi away for dinner.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So you know how to dress a deer? Cool. Venison is yummy. I’ve been vegan for a year, and I can’t handle it anymore. But I did get B12 which helps a little.

It would be peaceful away from the city.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you know how to dress a deer? Cool. Venison is yummy. I’ve been vegan for a year, and I can’t handle it anymore. But I did get B12 which helps a little.

It would be peaceful away from the city.
I have shot some Lechon, Prefer it over the taste of deer......

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought it would be funnier if you looked it up.......

Suckling pig? Like from the Middle Ages? Or you just like pernil? Venison was okay, but I like deer a lot. So maybe eat wild mushrooms? :teehee:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suckling pig? Like from the Middle Ages? Or you just like pernil? Venison was okay, but I like deer a lot. So maybe eat wild mushrooms? :teehee:
He never knew that he was invited to a party !
53c135312fc39c01544e8d2e0a46b760.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Barrett Jackson car show starts on Friday so everyone is cleaning their cars and getting ready to go to the car show and auction .....
e41492d3b86904c402c6dc1a15d9b56c.jpg
74fab782a6dbb507063320105daacdcb.jpg
e9de9fa8a35d0c1bb8597bd42a2ef11d.jpg

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^ nice. that looks like a mod from that one guy, i forget his name. on POTV.
Vapesmarter, and it is from him! I like his work and he's easy to buy from. Plus he's fixed this mod already (chip died) and only charged shipping. Friendly dude.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
today is friday, and no mention of a stab mod from Rhi. i sure hope something didn't go bad.

Nope, it’s nice. I’m just kinda buried in vape mail right now! Thanks for thinking about me, though.

Between DIY stuff and sales, I’m overwhelmed with packages. Plus some other stuff I bought. Like clothes and stuff. I had to shlep a big garbage bag down to my mail room to bring everything up!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nope, it’s nice. I’m just kinda buried in vape mail right now! Thanks for thinking about me, though.

Between DIY stuff and sales, I’m overwhelmed with packages. Plus some other stuff I bought. Like clothes and stuff. I had to shlep a big garbage bag down to my mail room to bring everything up!

ok, good. i was hoping it didn't grow legs. is it what you were hoping for ?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ok, good. i was hoping it didn't grow legs. is it what you were hoping for ?

It’s really nice. I just wish it were shinier. I may buy another one in red or purple. Grr, sales! Lol
What do you do to shine it up? I don’t have buffering stuff, so it has to be by hand.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
today is friday, and no mention of a stab mod from Rhi. i sure hope something didn't go bad.

To add to my first post, I didn’t mean to come off like I don’t like the mod. I really love it. It’s just been one of them days. I won’t go into it. Guys don’t get it. :teehee:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
To add to my first post, I didn’t mean to come off like I don’t like the mod. I really love it.

you didn't. but, is the stab what you were expecting ? is the body of the mod black like the www pics ?

as far as shinning it up. i have sanded the piss out of stab. and while it does make it look better, its no where near poly.
now, there probably is some kind of something, like wax or oil, that would make it shinnier. but i have no experience with those.
ask Manny or @gadget! or ?. maybe Sara knows.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Man that would be a good idea......drill spots in the plywood to fit the nugget and poly the hell out of it.....

Thanks I'm on it.....
68b7ee0208c9bc98d18e5a14d6fa5821.jpg

Manny, you should get a necklace pendant of glass and put a small nugget in it and wear it. I’ve seen ones supposedly with gold dust, but you really have gold.

Como va?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, you should get a necklace pendant of glass and put a small nugget in it and wear it. I’ve seen ones supposedly with gold dust, but you really have gold.

Como va?
Those necklaces are for pimps...... If I do anything like a pimp it's a pimp slap......

VU Sponsors