Become a Patron!

I was not banned but I'm getting sick and tired of ECF!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6d73d186-d231-49ff-8429-39d77cba3def_zpsbwjojf5o.gif

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was banned for offering someone liquid without being a verified vendor
And they wonder why they are a sinking ship.
You can't even give someone something let alone sell it unless you pay them first.
Holy shit! I didnt know thats how it was.
Punishing generosity is the trademark of some real jerkoffs.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, don't even think about helping a brother or sister out. Fuck you, get registered and pay, bitches. Seriously, you're trying to PIF to help somebody kick the smokes. WHATEVER.
Giving and vaping should go hand in hand. We all have things we dont use or dont like, and alot useable equipment goes obsolete fast.
Its like their saying "dont give to the poor, they need to buy from us" What an awful mentality.

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was banned for offering someone liquid without being a verified vendor

And they wonder why they are a sinking ship.
You can't even give someone something let alone sell it unless you pay them first.

Holy shit! I didnt know thats how it was.
Punishing generosity is the trademark of some real jerkoffs.

I had a similar experience a while back.. I think I posted about it previously.

There was a person in the new members area that was not 'verified'. The person had their only mod stolen and was going back to cigarettes. I had an eGo One laying around doing nothing but taking up space so I posted in the thread for that person to PM me and that I would send it to him for free.

About an hour later I received a warning for 'buying and selling outside of the classified section'

I understand why they do the whole verified member thing and I don't have an issue with that. Giving something away for free is not buying or selling.. I guess since this person was not a verified member he was just suppose to go back to smoking in their minds..

But yeah banning and warning people for giving away items for free is a bit ridiculous..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Giving and vaping should go hand in hand. We all have things we dont use or dont like, and alot useable equipment goes obsolete fast.
Its like their saying "dont give to the poor, they need to buy from us" What an awful mentality.
I say let them pull themselves up by their bootstraps....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, if you don't follow the political persuassions of the mods they will kick you out..Untamed Rose would brutalize anyone who didn't have their nose up Obama's butt.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard class cunt is voting Trump, bet that doesn't set well, maybe they will end up clubbing each other senseless, .....oh wait............

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard class cunt is voting Trump, bet that doesn't set well, maybe they will end up clubbing each other senseless, .....oh wait............
Nah, she'll vote for Hilary...one old mean drunk woman whose husband cheats on her..... to another.....of course that could also describe Jeb Bush.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep, if you don't follow the political persuassions of the mods they will kick you out..Untamed Rose would brutalize anyone who didn't have their nose up Obama's butt.
Yep, pretty much. Sophistry is clearly in play there. As an anarchist, I found quickly that there was no place for me there in the cesspit of the "outside" or whatever it was. Which is fine since it's a vape site but, man, did it get my blood hot reading some of that shit. Stepping away from that was healthy for me.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, pretty much. Sophistry is clearly in play there. As an anarchist, I found quickly that there was no place for me there in the cesspit of the "outside" or whatever it was. Which is fine since it's a vape site but, man, did it get my blood hot reading some of that shit. Stepping away from that was healthy for me.
Yep, the "outside" was what got me about 5 "time outs" for questioning political orthodoxy by that sow untamed rose and asswife....I had people sending me PM's telling me to be careful or I'd get kicked out for not being a good party member.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhh yes, the outside area, they originally put that subforum there for all things non-vaping and for off topic threads and told members they could post off topic threads there, then as time went on they made up new rules to apply in there, rules stating they can ban you at the drop of a hat for posting all things non-vaping and off topic....see what I did there??

samuel-l-jackson-stare_zps7c410eed.gif

SHEK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Classy is a very nice lady, she's just doing her job. Deep down inside Classy is one of the most unbiased mods on the ECF and she's now an Administrator.

Now Untamed Rose...yea, she's got a problem, no doubt about it! She likes to instigate a fight where none existed before she came into the thread.

Reminds me of another (now banned) Moderator.

Funny how these people act when their grunts like us, but the moment they're made a mod...that power goes to their head and they think that they can slap whoever they wish...not realizing that they can be punched much harder with the truth.

Some mods never learn I guess?

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Classy is a very nice lady, she's just doing her job. Deep down inside Classy is one of the most unbiased mods on the ECF and she's now an Administrator.

Now Untamed Rose...yea, she's got a problem, no doubt about it! She likes to instigate a fight where none existed before she came into the thread.

Funny how these people act when their grunts like us, but the moment they're made a mod...that power goes to their head and they think that they can slap whoever they wish...not realizing that they can be punched much harder with the truth.

Some mods never learn I guess?
People will be people, yeah?

Difference here is that you can speak your mind w/out worrying about getting the boot; if you're an ass then you'll get treated like an ass but you don't see very many "edited by moderator: not acceptable behavior" or some such. I mean, okay, some videos were removed here the other day because they were over the top and, also, personal attacks are ignorant and not tolerated. Beyond that? Psh, speak your mind. That's why I *vastly* prefer this place; the moderators are adults and they expect the same from the people that frequent this board. Go ahead, stick your foot so far in your mouth you're gnawing on kneecap, nobody here will protect you! Believe me, I've done it!

6 rules. Awesome.

Rules:

Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb references in comments please.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No Raffles are to be sold for profit or otherwise. Contact a Admin about legal Charity raffles.

ADDED: 6/29/15:

6: No pictures or videos of TRUE violence against people or animals.

Moderators are monitoring the forum at all times.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was gonna be a ECF member for a whole year next month, but don't follow it anymore ....it truly sucks..
Yeah, I heard about classywife being hard on folks at times
but the type of people over there just don't have anything in common with me these days...and god forbid if we disagree on a subject like tootle puffing vs. cloud blowing, or single coil vs. dual coil... I mean like if I don't agree with them they find fault, start talking shit irrelevant to vaping and look to start arguing or debating.....oh well.. Glad I'm here on VUF...

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People will be people, yeah?

the moderators are adults and they expect the same from the people that frequent this board. Go ahead, stick your foot so far in your mouth you're gnawing on kneecap, nobody here will protect you! Believe me, I've done it!

Yes yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That^

tumblr_mhhdstadrv1qkt655o1_250-Copy_zps9c25c2d0.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="SHEK, post: 547559, member: 20359"]Classy is a very nice lady, she's just doing her job. Deep down inside Classy is one of the most unbiased mods on the ECF and she's now an Administrator.

Some mods never learn I guess?[/QUOTE]

e212c281-741f-4c50-b54c-fa39cb44797a_zpskbqslp78.jpg

colbert-popcorn_zpslmlzphcc.gif

VU Sponsors