Become a Patron!

I was not banned but I'm getting sick and tired of ECF!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahahaaha sounds like a local

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahahaaha sounds like a local

Cali born and raised, second half of my life as a Florida boy. But good eats, especially cajun food is in my soul somewhere...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cali born and raised, second half of my life as a Florida boy. But good eats, especially cajun food is in my soul somewhere...
Hahahaaa its ok, you've seen the good side of things that's all. Hahaha
-pacific shrimps do well, just found out the hard way the bigger prawns turn into rubber easy so you might wanna try for the smaller and put them in after the okra at the end so that they have that softer texture

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use key west pink prawns thrown in for the last 15 mins. Texture is wonderful! I get them whole and make my stock from the shells, heads, and crab shells.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I recently got back from Da Big Easy.

I am already missing the shrimp.

Especially when it was in a Po-Boy!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Roger that, we just used to the softer gulf stuff

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Roger that, we just used to the softer gulf stuff
I live Atlantic side, so I can't get gulf shrimp off the boat fresh. The pink prawns are phenomenal though. Not at all like jumbo tiger prawns. They are light and flaky with a natural buttery flavor to them.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh duhhhh my bad, when you said Cali I had apcific stuck in my head, plus I'm screaming at Microsoft's Philippine office so totally doing 3 things at once
Rj brought up the po'boy too!!! Half shrimp half oysters ohhhh yeah and I'm on a diet. This is terrible

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh duhhhh my bad, when you said Cali I had apcific stuck in my head, plus I'm screaming at Microsoft's Philippine office so totally doing 3 things at once
Rj brought up the po'boy too!!! Half shrimp half oysters ohhhh yeah and I'm on a diet. This is terrible

Lol, born and raised there until age 20, been Atlantic side South Florida for the next 22.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
A little Po-Boy trivia.

We spent some time on a tour bus and the guide pointed out the best places to get Po-Boys at.

He also shared that they were originally invented during the depression and consisted of a stale French Bread bun and they were filled with fried potatoes and a little mayo.

Me, I will stick to shrimp and oysters!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
H
A little Po-Boy trivia.

We spent some time on a tour bus and the guide pointed out the best places to get Po-Boys at.

He also shared that they were originally invented during the depression and consisted of a stale French Bread bun and they were filled with fried potatoes and a little mayo.

Me, I will stick to shrimp and oysters!
Haha, yeah originally served for the 'poor boys' then they moved to scooping out the soft inside to serve to affluent people with dinner and shoving the bits of meet that fell off inside. Soon people were ordering them like that for a nickel.
Where are you from?

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
H

Haha, yeah originally served for the 'poor boys' then they moved to scooping out the soft inside to serve to affluent people with dinner and shoving the bits of meet that fell off inside. Soon people were ordering them like that for a nickel.
Where are you from?

A small rural area about 30 minutes south of Columbus, Ohio.

Lots of Beef, Lamb and Pork. And corn. Lots and Lots of corn.

No shrimp or oysters though.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A small rural area about 30 minutes south of Columbus, Ohio.

Lots of Beef, Lamb and Pork. And corn. Lots and Lots of corn.

No shrimp or oysters though.
Hahaha gotcha, well they do ship the shrimps :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't matter to me. I say shit because I think it's funny. Screw what anyone else thinks. Plus, I'm from the south, we like to pick at each other.
Yeah I was joking, I'm not gay,but I'm glad you feel that way, now we can make jokes about Texans having sex with farm animals.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_n1o1deh5qB1tr3vvio1_500_zps0d3985ab.gif

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I was joking, I'm not gay,but I'm glad you feel that way, now we can make jokes about Texans having sex with farm animals.
I thought that was Okies? And my high school principal, who was an Okie...

Dude, I truely don't care. It's the Internet, when I go do something else, it is forgotten about. Now, when I get back, I may try to get shit started again. But that is simply because it's fun.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought that was Okies? And my high school principal, who was an Okie...

Dude, I truely don't care. It's the Internet, when I go do something else, it is forgotten about. Now, when I get back, I may try to get shit started again. But that is simply because it's fun.
Hey watch it with the Okie crap....I have family from Oklahoma......

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey watch it with the Okie crap....I have family from Oklahoma......

I'm sorry that your family is from Oklahoma. I've got friends there, but that doesn't mean I don't think that they have relations with farm animals. Between that and noodling, they are some odd folks.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry that your family is from Oklahoma. I've got friends there, but that doesn't mean I don't think that they have relations with farm animals. Between that and noodling, they are some odd folks.
you longhorncattlehumping stetson wearing texmex eating douche.....I grew up in new mexico we used say ..remember to flush your toliets Texas needs the water.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you longhorncattlehumping stetson wearing texmex eating douche.....I grew up in new mexico we used say ..remember to flush your toliets Texas needs the water.
I would have to be one hell of a bad ass to hump a longhorn. I've seen them scratch their butt with a horn. And I've seen people gored bad. Not a place I want to be. Also, I don't eat texmex. Real Mexican food or a steak, not a ghetto halfbreed of the 2. As for water, I've got a well, thanks for keeping it full.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would have to be one hell of a bad ass to hump a longhorn. I've seen them scratch their butt with a horn. And I've seen people gored bad. Not a place I want to be. Also, I don't eat texmex. Real Mexican food or a steak, not a ghetto halfbreed of the 2. As for water, I've got a well, thanks for keeping it full.
They don't make real mexican food in Texas...you have to go to New Mexico for that....your chili is weak and flaccid like a little girl....even Okies make better chili than Texans.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They don't make real mexican food in Texas...you have to go to New Mexico for that.
No they don't. Real Mexican food is found in Mexico or in the home of someone from Mexico. New Mexico is just the home of people too lazy to come up with a name for their state. Traitors that sided with our enemy rather than the U.S.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we aren't lazy you stetson wearing goatroper....wisconsin already picked the name we were going to pick.so it was either new mexico or new jersey.....whose gonna pick new jersey...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What's a go troaper?

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
See... If there was any creativity in New meh-he-ko, Yall would have made something up. A new name, not someone else's. If you liked Wisconsin, why not South Wisconsin. May not be that creative, but it's better than wishing you were part of Mexico.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See... If there was any creativity in New meh-he-ko, Yall would have made something up. A new name, not someone else's. If you liked Wisconsin, why not South Wisconsin. May not be that creative, but it's better than wishing you were part of Mexico.
Hey this is New Mexico we're talking about ......we can even pronounce wisconsin much less spell it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh that...... my only issue with Texas is that it took 16 hours to drive across.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey this is New Mexico we're talking about ......we can even pronounce wisconsin much less spell it.
Well, there you go, should have named the state X. Or did y'all get past C in school?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Go at rooper?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I 10 doesn't go through Dallas

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It should. Would probably take less time than Houston traffic...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Considering I drove through Houston at 4am there was no traffic, still took 16 hours,
Driving to Dallas to cross the state is kinda counter productive anyway; dontcha think?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Considering I drove through Houston at 4am there was no traffic, still took 16 hours,
Driving to Dallas to cross the state is kinda counter productive anyway; dontcha think?
yeah the traffic comes to a stand still in dallas when the men of Texas see a hiefer with a big udder walk by.....they try and pick her up and take her home to met ma and pa.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I spent 4 hours trying to get through Houston to Galveston once. Got there at 2am...

Not really, you don't have to go through Houston. Avoiding Houston is worth a 20hr delay.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know, I don't speak Spanglish.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh that...... my only issue with Texas is that it took 16 hours to drive across.
Man if you drove across Texas and that's the only issue you had you have damn low standards.hell even tumbelweeds stay out of that shithole.

VU Sponsors