Become a Patron!

Is everyone sub-ohm vaping?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a MTL also,, really no interest in the sub-ohm thing. Perfectly happy with 1.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just to make this clear there are more than a few sub-ohm tanks that use higher resistance coils.Like the Triton by Aspire which has 1.8ohm coils.Great flavor and a nice warm vape can indeed be had without going sub-ohm.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to make this clear there are more than a few sub-ohm tanks that use higher resistance coils.Like the Triton by Aspire which has 1.8ohm coils.Great flavor a nice warm vape can indeed be had without going sub-ohm.
You can't call it sub ohm if it's above

VAPE ON

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ur in denial bro..
If u like ur pen then VAPE on..

VAPE ON

Denial is thinking that somehow a manufacturer that takes off the shelf electronics parts for a rather simple and basic electronics circut, and giving it bells and whistles and a pretty cover is advancement. The reason you don't see electronics hobbyists haunting these forums is because the whole thing is rather dull. It really doesn't take any skill to heat a coil. I'm very much into electronics. I build my own speakers, amps and I'm a licensed amateur radio operator. Heating a coil is child's play.

It takes even less skill to pay a bunch of money to heat a coil.

There just aren't that many people that care that much outside of the forum and some bored city folk that don't have a real hobby.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Denial is thinking that somehow a manufacturer that takes off the shelf electronics parts for a rather simple and basic electronics circut, and giving it bell and whistles and a pretty cover is advancement. The reason you don't see electronics hobbyists haunting these forums is because the whole thing is rather dull. It really doesn't take any skill to heat a coil. I'm very much into electronics. I build my own speakers, amps and I'm a licensed amateur radio operator. Heating a coil is child's play.

There just aren't that many people that care that much outside of the forum and some bored city folk that don't have a real hobby.
Ummmmmm
Ur off topic BRO

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not at all. You claimed sub-ohm was advancing vaping. There is nothing advanced about it. It's extremely simple.
How long have you been vaping?
Are you in the USA?
What's ur adv and what nic mg
I'm off topic right now but trust me I will get back to it?

VAPE ON

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long have you been vaping?
Are you in the USA?
What's ur adv and what nic mg
I'm off topic right now but trust me I will get back to it?

VAPE ON

Over a year. 15 months or so.
US
I DIY juice, switch flavors often. Today I'm vaping a dragonfruit mix. 8mg.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can't call it sub ohm if it's above

VAPE ON
I was not trying to say those 1.8ohm coils were sub-ohm...I'm saying those 1.8ohm coils give as good a flavor as the 0.4ohm coils.Next time I'll say that instead so there's no confusion.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Over a year. 15 months or so.
US
I DIY juice, switch flavors often. 8mg.
Thanks for the response, it make sense to me now.
Since u DIY ur juice u must be using one of those PEN/atomizers,I assumed you are?
I see you slowly MTL hits each and every time u push the power button just like the GREEK VAPER, savoring ur homemade juice?
I get it now..
So if u enjoy ur pens to taste ur juice then stick with that,
The subohm department of the vaping industry is the reason why vaping became what it is right now, not the ego not the pens
It was the mech mods, vv vw mods, nimbus,Patriots,etcccccc that made this industry who it is, it's those big clouds that made VAPERS switched , higher VG juices,cloud tournaments, box mods, regulated boxes that became safer and efficient and so much more... I'm sorry that manufacturers don't cater in ur liking,
Enjoy ur pen, while I'm waiting for my first dna200 it will be the best coil heater I promise you that..

VAPE ON

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since u DIY ur juice u must be using one of those PEN/atomizers,I assumed you are?
I see you slowly MTL hits each and every time u push the power button just like the GREEK VAPER, savoring ur homemade juice?
I get it now..
The subohm department of the vaping industry is the reason why vaping became what it is right now, not the ego not the pens
It was the mech mods, vv vw mods, nimbus,Patriots,etcccccc that made this industry who it is, it's those big clouds that made VAPERS switched , higher VG juices,cloud tournaments, box mods, regulated boxes that became safer and efficient and so much more... I'm sorry that manufacturers don't cater in ur liking,
Enjoy ur pen, while I'm waiting for my first dna200 it will be the best coil heater I promise you that..

VAPE ON

I don't understand how big clouds made people switch to vaping. When I started vaping there were cigalikes and eGos just came about and plenty of people quit. Maybe the clouds are what has attracted the teen vapers... I do think vaping is an addiction for some, who require more and more clouds over time, however, in order to be satisfied...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That cloud must fill your entire house/apartment.
038308f7ea67d03e26dc43c735481b8d.jpg
81498f6145cfa583e6b112998c856489.jpg

They do fog up my room in my case! Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get it now..

VAPE ON

No. Cloud chasers made cloud chasing popular with cloud chasers. That's it.

What you're claiming is ridiculous on it's face. It's like me trying to say that horse racing advanced the the whole equine industry. I mean, if it makes you feel good about yourself, believe what you like. But, you're delusional if you think a hobby is advancing an industry. Cloud chasing isn't advancing the vaping industry any more than bouncy lowriders are advancing the auto industry. ;)

Which sort of brings it back around. I find it interesting that so many people who cross the threshold into personal vaping devices go full boat into the sub-ohm world. Lung hits, cloud chasing and 200W devices seem like they should be at one end of the bell curve, not within the mean.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Denial is thinking that somehow a manufacturer that takes off the shelf electronics parts for a rather simple and basic electronics circut, and giving it bells and whistles and a pretty cover is advancement. The reason you don't see electronics hobbyists haunting these forums is because the whole thing is rather dull. It really doesn't take any skill to heat a coil. I'm very much into electronics. I build my own speakers, amps and I'm a licensed amateur radio operator. Heating a coil is child's play.

Really? I can build most things , & have a Tech license, a broadcasting license, & some other crap. But I understand I am No better than anyone else.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which sort of brings it back around. I find it interesting that so many people who cross the threshold into personal vaping devices go full boat into the sub-ohm world. Lung hits, cloud chasing and 200W devices seem like they should be at one end of the bell curve, not within the mean.
Speaking for myself I vape for the nicotine hit... it so happens sub ohm vaping at 65-80 watts has a much more efficient nicotine delivery than sucking on a pen at 12w, keeping me tobacco free. Clouds are a byproduct of that hit...

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most Ham radio operators are pricks. They sit in a room & wish they had a life. I know, I have the shit.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? I can build most things , & have a Tech license, a broadcasting license, & some other crap. But I understand I am No better than anyone else.

I didn't say I was better than anyone. I said there was nothing difficult about heating a coil.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't do keyboard fights, Microphone fights, or anything fights. People have asked me here what it takes to get into amature radio. I respond Ten Thousand dollars, & a lot of learning. :cool:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't do keyboard fights, Microphone fights, or anything fights. People have asked me here what it takes to get into armature radio. I respond Ten Thousand dollars, & a lot of learning. :cool:
When the CB in my truck chatters with asshole driver's comments I turn it off....I've seen drivers follow each other into a truck stop and proceed to beat each other's brains out in the parking lot over some stupid shit said over the radio....lol

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No, the advancement of your vaping world and VU may hinge on clouds. The average ex-smoker just want's a battery and coil that won't die halfway through the day.
Amen to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've tried 1 ohm and up vaping, doesn't do anything for me. Simple as that. I figure that is why people subohm.
I started out smoking cigarettes. Bought a vape and was using a 1.2 tank, pacified me for all of two weeks, went back to cigarettes. Decided to start vaping again but this time went the RDA and subohm route, I'll never look back. Hell half of what keeps me is constantly building and I'll be damn if I can't make a coil over .7

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To all CLOUD CHASERS please get out of this FORUM
VAPING UNDERGROUND IS ONLY for REAL VAPERS. so if are vaping .2ohms or below
Ur BANNED!!

VAPE ON

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To all CLOUD CHASERS please get out of this FORUM
VAPING UNDERGROUND IS ONLY for REAL VAPERS. so if are vaping .2ohms or below
Ur BANNED!!

VAPE ON

There's nothing wrong with having a hobby. More power to you. There just is no reason to claim that sub ohm is way more important than it really is.

VU Sponsors