Become a Patron!

Last Chance To Place Your Vote For THE VAPING UNDERGROUND!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It truly was a group victory!

All the membership met the challenge and beyond with asking other members to remember to vote for the greatest forum on the web!

And WE ALL PULLED IT OFF!

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just looked at the results and finished reading this thread and I have three things to say...

1)YAAAHAHHHHHOOOOOO!!!! The old king is dead...long live the king!

2)THANK YOU to Joe, Tyger, Whiskey, RJ, and every other admin/mod/person who built/works hard to make this forum for us to come to and celebrate vaping and help the new ones find their way without fear of watching over our shoulders of everything we type!

3)As someone who was banned (as many of you know) from ECF for simply being trolled outside the forum by their Mod's I find Classwife's statement of "Not going to play the trolling games here" a complete joke! And, for the guy who doesn't understand why so many of us are so happy to see her dethroned I am going to say this in small simple words.....There are some here, like me, who went to ECF as infant vapors because we knew no one else who vaped when we started and it was our only source of help and knowledge. We were quickly lured in with a false sense of security, even gave our money to show are gratefulness for the place existing and wanted to make sure it was able to continue on to only be banned out of stupidity to put it nicely. Does my entire world revolve around an online forum? no it does not. But I damned sure wouldn't have given them a dime if I knew they were going to take my money and kick me out later only left to feel robbed and cheated. And I am not the only one they've made feel that way. This place is wonderful and everything good that they are not and deserved to be recognized for what has been built here in an incredibly short period of time

SO...for VU to make me feel welcome and be everything the "other" place isn't I must say not only am I happy, but I am FUCKING EXCITED TO SEE VAPING UNDERGROUND TAKE THE GOLD BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST VAPING FORUM OUT THERE AND I HOPE THAT THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! My only wish is that new vapors find their way here instead of their first so they can truly have a safe place to ask questions, talk amongst themselves, and be free of worry that saying the wrong thing won't get you put out in the cold....maybe get you called a douche' bag but certainly not kicked out.

Congratulations and happy new year to everyone here! This victory is a big deal for the vaping community as a hole whether it seems that way or not...it shows both a unity and a new diversity in the community....here is to another exciting year!

ok...seriously...im done ranting :::climbs off soapbox while hoping this doesn't get me banned for offending anybody::: :confused:

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just looked at the results and finished reading this thread and I have three things to say...

1)YAAAHAHHHHHOOOOOO!!!! The old king is dead...long live the king!

2)THANK YOU to Joe, Tyger, Whiskey, RJ, and every other admin/mod/person who built/works hard to make this forum for us to come to and celebrate vaping and help the new ones find their way without fear of watching over our shoulders of everything we type!

3)As someone who was banned (as many of you know) from ECF for simply being trolled outside the forum by their Mod's I find Classwife's statement of "Not going to play the trolling games here" a complete joke! And, for the guy who doesn't understand why so many of us are so happy to see her dethroned I am going to say this in small simple words.....There are some here, like me, who went to ECF as infant vapors because we knew no one else who vaped when we started and it was our only source of help and knowledge. We were quickly lured in with a false sense of security, even gave our money to show are gratefulness for the place existing and wanted to make sure it was able to continue on to only be banned out of stupidity to put it nicely. Does my entire world revolve around an online forum? no it does not. But I damned sure wouldn't have given them a dime if I knew they were going to take my money and kick me out later only left to feel robbed and cheated. And I am not the only one they've made feel that way. This place is wonderful and everything good that they are not and deserved to be recognized for what has been built here in an incredibly short period of time

SO...for VU to make me feel welcome and be everything the "other" place isn't I must say not only am I happy, but I am FUCKING EXCITED TO SEE VAPING UNDERGROUND TAKE THE GOLD BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST VAPING FORUM OUT THERE AND I HOPE THAT THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! My only wish is that new vapors find their way here instead of their first so they can truly have a safe place to ask questions, talk amongst themselves, and be free of worry that saying the wrong thing won't get you put out in the cold....maybe get you called a douche' bag but certainly not kicked out.

Congratulations and happy new year to everyone here! This victory is a big deal for the vaping community as a hole whether it seems that way or not...it shows both a unity and a new diversity in the community....here is to another exciting year!

ok...seriously...im done ranting :::climbs off soapbox while hoping this doesn't get me banned for offending anybody::: :confused:

nTE5r6qTA.gif

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Madmonkey, i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention , can you repeat that ?

Sorry... @VH fan....I wasn't directing that statement at you....I was thinking of a mind more "free" if you will when I blurted that out. ;)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Huh. Sorry if you seem all butthurt with ECF too. I am glad you are here.

Still, if you are butthurt because you financially supported the board, and they booted you, do you accept ANY responsibility for being booted? Like them or not, IF you broke the rules, you broke the rules.

There are a LOT of forums out there that members financially support. Everyone that I know of have rules. And when you break them, at some point you get a swift kick in the ass to the curb.

While I never have been a member, I am sorry so many people can't take any personal responsibility for their actions. I guess it's just easier to blame everyone else, rather than accept the fact you MAY HAVE BEEN a "little" responsible for your vacation.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Huh. Sorry if you seem all butthurt with ECF too. I am glad you are here.

Still, if you are butthurt because you financially supported the board, and they booted you, do you accept ANY responsibility for being booted? Like them or not, IF you broke the rules, you broke the rules.

There are a LOT of forums out there that members financially support. Everyone that I know of have rules. And when you break them, at some point you get a swift kick in the ass to the curb.

While I never have been a member, I am sorry so many people can't take any personal responsibility for their actions. I guess it's just easier to blame everyone else, rather than accept the fact you MAY HAVE BEEN a "little" responsible for your vacation.

ok...I got booted for something that was linked to my facebook page, not the forum...don't you think that's pushing the bounds all knowing wise one? I am not going to debate this here anymore...I have an entire thread on my experience....can't we all just enjoy the victory party while it lasts?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know. What did their RULES have to say about it? Did you break any forum rules?

Their playground, their rules.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok...I got booted for something that was linked to my facebook page, not the forum...don't you think that's pushing the bounds all knowing wise one?
Ignore the taint sniffing ECF troll...you'll only become dumber reading his drivel...
anyone with a brain realizes that its virtually impossible not to break their rules.....it reads like and is the size of the Obamacare bill...

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ignore the taint sniffing ECF troll...you'll only become dumber reading his drivel...
anyone with a brain realizes that its virtually impossible not to break their rules.....it reads like and is the size of the Obamacare bill...

I know I know....It's just hard to sometimes. I am a sucker for trying to help the lost...I'm sorry, I'll shut up

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry... @VH fan....I wasn't directing that statement at you....I was thinking of a mind more "free" if you will when I blurted that out. ;)

I know very well that wasn't directed at me madmonkey , it's just my wacky humor and i was trying to get a WTF out of you lol.

By the way , why is the monkey pissed off , what did you do to it ?

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First, CONGRATULATIONS to VaporJoe. This thread should be for celebration for us and for VJ and the staff. We all know that ECF is a bunch of fucking blowjobs, with that twat ClasslessWife leading the charge. No need to debate the fact here, no matter how hilarious their reaction to getting their asses handed to them is. And fuck me was it funny to.watch happen Although, I am amazed that the mods over there have found so many cosigners for their particular brand of shit. Bottom line is that regardless of what a bunch of worthless fucks reside over there, it wouldn't matter if VaporJoe and the crew didn't put up such an amazing alternative here . So it's a simple thanks and congrats from me. Looking forward to rubbing their brown noses in it again next year. Thanks Joe!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
First, CONGRATULATIONS to VaporJoe. This thread should be for celebration for us and for VJ and the staff. We all know that ECF is a bunch of fucking blowjobs, with that twat ClasslessWife leading the charge. No need to debate the fact here, no matter how hilarious their reaction to getting their asses handed to them is. And fuck me was it funny to.watch happen Although, I am amazed that the mods over there have found so many cosigners for their particular brand of shit. Bottom line is that regardless of what a bunch of worthless fucks reside over there, it wouldn't matter if VaporJoe and the crew didn't put up such an amazing alternative here . So it's a simple thanks and congrats from me. Looking forward to rubbing their brown noses in it again next year. Thanks Joe!

Well said indeed!

The only thing you left out is that the members of the Underground are the real hero's here.

Sure Joe created the forum (and a damn fine job he did with it) and sure the Admins and Mods did their best to lead the charge to victory but it was the members that got together and made damn sure they voted and their vote was counted even though the Guide to Vaping could take a couple of attempts to successfully.

And we owe some thanks to ECF as well to be honest.

If their BAJILLION members (well that is what they claim anyway) gave a flying fig enough to vote per the instructions they were issued in a mass mailing (that very few if any received or botherd to act upon) that went out to their membership it could have been closer.

But as it is, the forces of good trumped the forces of evil led by Classwipe.

And may I just add this message to ECF.

Neener, Neener, NEENER!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

There are too many good one liners in their to quote! :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations VU !!!! Huge win!!!!

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just to confirm Joe, are you going to make good on your word to provide each and every member of VU an autographed nude photo of Classwife to commemorate this momentous occasion?

Oh god Joe...please....it's ok, really, you do NOT have to keep your word on this one...I think all of our stomachs would be better off at the end of the day if you didn't...jus sayin' o_O

Last12no

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As one that didn't know about ECF banning folks, I just want to say that I found this site much easier to navigate and much more concise. I voted a while back for VU simply because it's a much better forum than ECF. As a side note, the last time I checked we were allowed to tell someone to go fuck themselves (friggin phone auto edited to America), I Luv America!. Anyhow, No more ECF for me.

Last edited:

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I WANT MY AUTOGRAPHED 8x10 RIGHT DAMN NOW! I'm so.into.weird.shit, I've just gotta have me some nekkid Classlesswife! And right you are RJ, we, the forsaken masses also do deserve a polite.golf clap I think! But when you win again next year, Joe, you better have us all over for a kegger! And don't think we are staying outside, we are.coming in! Always wanted to.visit the VaporJoe compound anyway! Bet it's awe inspiring!

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I WANT MY AUTOGRAPHED 8x10 RIGHT DAMN NOW! I'm so.into.weird.shit, I've just gotta have me some nekkid Classlesswife! And right you are RJ, we, the forsaken masses also do deserve a polite.golf clap I think! But when you win again next year, Joe, you better have us all over for a kegger! And don't think we are staying outside, we are.coming in! Always wanted to.visit the VaporJoe compound anyway! Bet it's awe inspiring!

LOL :D:rolleyes:

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nice job VU...
now back it up with truly helping the ones asking the questions...every day...

ajaymes2001

Member For 5 Years
Just to put my two cents in because I can...I've been vaping since Feb, and the only reason I joined ECF was to be able to participate in coops in the forum I first started off with. I went to VapeAtron first, because a good friend referred me there instead of to ECF. Like I said, a good friend!
I joined here back in July because I kept seeing ads and was intrigued. Liked what I saw and how friendly the place is, so I decided to hang my hat on the rack and put the feet up.
I didn't invest a dime in ECF...gladly. But I did see how they treated their people and how stuffy it is there. Too many elitist fucks, IMO. Glad to be here, proud to have voted for the right forum.

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, if the one that loves her thinks she's nuts.............I know cause I'm the biggest nut on this forum and I know cause my wife told me....I'm crazy, don't try to stop me.

Yeah , got to agree here , if your better half is convinced your a complete nut job you have to take note , and don't argue with WiSilverVape when he says he's the biggest nut on these forums , i would just agree with him , his avatar gives me a feeling that he may have experience killing people .

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
ACT NOW!!!

Should the staff at VU make good on their promise to distribute photos of Classwife as a prize for showing your support, I am prepared to offer the following product at deep discount prices. Supplies are limited, so get those orders in early! Limit 10 bottles per customer.

EYE-BLEACH-SILO.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now what the hell is this doing in my files??? Must have been taken at a certain florida vape bash

fdb4db81-34a8-4bf4-9151-6cef9047762d_zps4042bc4b.jpg
:D:D

(for those who don't know who this is, the others will fill you in)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Now what the hell is this doing in my files??? Must have been taken at a certain florida vape bash

There HAS to be a story about what it was like meeting her in person. Did she have armed security guards?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There HAS to be a story about what it was like meeting her in person. Did she have armed security guards?
I don't know, Never met her... I know 2 years ago or something like that she posted all these vapebash pictures over there, one with her sitting by a pool enjoying a Cocktail
roflmao_zpsuvej0ark.gif

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whiskey do you think they know who you are over here , was your user name the same over there?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whiskey do you think they know who you are over here , was your user name the same over there?

I.....I.......
thththsmiliesmdrej8lol-11-1.gif
Um Yea, they
know....who.....
I.....Am

My user name(Whiskey) is censored over there....alarms go off if someone mentions me

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I.....I.......
Um Yea, they
know....who.....
I.....Am

My user name is censored over there....alarms go off if someone mentions me

Good for you , if they didn't know who you were the thumping of them wouldn't be nearly as satisfying . You deserve this as i know you were not happy with how you were treated there . I'm very happy for you.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am kind of surprised I have not been given the boot myself.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good for you , if they didn't know who you were the thumping of them wouldn't be nearly as satisfying . You deserve this as i know you were not happy with how you were treated there . I'm very happy for you.
The worst part of it was how they baited before the ban, the sneaky tactics they used and how the staff cut throat each other behind each others backs Hence the staff turn over after I got banned.
And thanks VH, I am so happy to be here rather than that place, the minute I joined I loved it here.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Meh, fuck ECF...too many elitists and Obama Czars.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
omg... she looks exactly like our general manager at burger king franchise back in the mid 90's. Vivian.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

fdb4db81-34a8-4bf4-9151-6cef9047762d_zps4042bc4b.jpg
:D:D

(for those who don't know who this is, the others will fill you in)

It is all so clear now..... ;)

Never separated at birth?

cw-churchlady.jpg

Clearly, they have the same hairstylist....

1260883781_parikmakher.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The worst part of it was how they baited before the ban, the sneaky tactics they used and how the staff cut throat each other behind each others backs Hence the staff turn over after I got banned.
And thanks VH, I am so happy to be here rather than that place, the minute I joined I loved it here.

I don't know the whole story and probably never will but nobody should put up with shit like that , if you can't say it directly to me then FU plain and simple . Back stab me once your gone , i don't allow explanations because there is no fixing bad character.

VU Sponsors