Late Night in DIYland, take II

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Every body seems to be playing hooky since you started back to school. For the past 2 days, I have not found many folks hanging around here...

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi peoples. :) I had a long weekend away, it was fun. I used to love long drives, not so much anymore. I got some new-to-me flavors right before leaving. A few Jungle flavors and a couple Tasty Puff that I hope to get to this week. Anyone tried the Tasty Puffs?

AAnthemYVI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi peoples. :) I had a long weekend away, it was fun. I used to love long drives, not so much anymore. I got some new-to-me flavors right before leaving. A few Jungle flavors and a couple Tasty Puff that I hope to get to this week. Anyone tried the Tasty Puffs?
Tasty puffs?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Every body seems to be playing hooky since you started back to school. For the past 2 days, I have not found many folks hanging around here...

Sorries.. been moving furniture, steam cleaning rugs..
need to run the push mower on the back 40 and the half acre is going to kill me today.. if it doesn't rain..
plus reorganizing 2 closets, can't forget laundry and gota hit the bathrooms and floors..
family coming into town, my new-er car will be here on Fri, and school starting next week for my son..

anyone wana come help?? :oops::confused:

Tasty puffs?

tasty is a flavoring used to spray/drip on your tobbies and others.. ecx carries it as flavoring, and they are pretty cool! :)

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smoky you need vacation! Good luck with every thing

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last night a bunny bigger than shebs was in my back yard. I let sHeba out. Bunny was about 20 ft from deck.

Sheba ducked bobbed dodged and did a whole dance as she got closer to bunny.

Bunny was playing possum.

Finally I yelled TREAT! Sheba came running back to me. I got her in house and chased bunny away. I didn't want Sheba chasing it. She's fast!

Was entertaining watching her do her dance and the bunny just sitting there.

For all I know they could be friends.

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
6yjyqyme.jpg

My morning ritual

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Too nice out today to go inside and work

vaping one day at a time

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha! I love that bob and weave dance they do! That was one thing LuDog never got, a bunny. Not for lack of trying. When she was young and super fast, we had the only fenced in yard and the only big dogs on the block. The ridiculous amount of animals that would break in on hari-kiri missions astounded me. On one memorable occasion they got a skunk. Never smelled anything so bad in. my. life.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smoky you need vacation! Good luck with every thing

vaping one day at a time

taking one next week.. :p
My youngest starts high school this next Tue..

Will have my new car this weekend.. gota get it all legal on Mon.. but.. thinking a mini road trip might make everything better..
I have a few b&m's I want to visit, and friends I want to catch up with.. Might even try to make ATL and Charlotte areas in the next few weeks..
Will give a shout out if anyone wants to meet up :)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Frawg you are from Indiana? I grew up in Indiana until I was 15 40 miles south of Chicago :)
No I'm not. I moved here in 2010. I grew up in the southern tier in NY (between Jamestown & Corning)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been wandering the rest of VU the last couple of days. That, and the job my husband took last week was not for 48-year-olds who haven't done hard physical labor in 20 years, so we're going to sleep a little earlier now.

That, and I've been trying to take care of him. He can finally feel his feet again.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It amazes me how this thread always seems to stay on track and managed to not drift too far off

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK where do you all buy your 5ml & 10ml mini squeeze bottles for juice at?

I'm not sure I need 100 anytime soon, and I'm tight in the $ department for a few more weeks...but I'd like to get samples of some of my DIY/project juices out to people and glass gets expensive to ship after 2 bottles.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can you buy fewer than 100 of them at a time at FT?

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm somehow I missed that they carry them. Is their quality okay?

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sitting here at home, with 2 things on my to do list, and here I am surfing VU and staring at the cookie I'm working on eating, er technically a brookie...but I'm not actually doing my work list - which is supposed to involve me surfing on pinterest for a printable I don't have to design from scratch...or I need to work on washing the 80+ bottles sitting in tubs in the basement so I can take them into work on Friday...And here I sit..

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sitting here at home, with 2 things on my to do list, and here I am surfing VU and staring at the cookie I'm working on eating, er technically a brookie...but I'm not actually doing my work list - which is supposed to involve me surfing on pinterest for a printable I don't have to design from scratch...or I need to work on washing the 80+ bottles sitting in tubs in the basement so I can take them into work on Friday...And here I sit..
Story of my life.

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Local (USA) seller and shipper. Should take a very few days to arrive - eBay example (there are several other sellers):

This is a Buy It Now price...with free shipping!

(It would cost me this much just in freight if I sent you some of mine free...How do they do this?)
That is a pretty sweet deal really, I may have to pick those up, $7.42 for 20 of them with buy one 50% off. Thanks for the link!

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How is everyone this fine evening? Any one see shooting c stars last night? Was cloudy here for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Doing well here, I have not seen any shooting stars lately...was raining a bit here. :(

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got in some vape mail. Flavors from TFA. Cinnamon red hots comes in a aluminium bottle! LOL

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got in a good many FA and TFa today from bullcity and ecigexpress, the ecigexpress one would have been here earlier, but the USPO decided to ship it 130 miles past here west and then back, before shipping it to me lol I hate it when they mess up like that.

Wow I never ordered the red hots, aluminium bottle huh, they must be like acid lol

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to diyland @Mr Joshua. Feel free to discuss anything diy or not diy. Good place to ask random questions or tell us about your new order, which you did =)

How was Bull City's shipping? Is it as good as WL?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anytime I write or read the word thread, I picture my grandma with a spool and needle wearing these. She was so hip.

ahaqeqap.jpg

VU Sponsors