Become a Patron!

Looking for a good 200w mod

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You've been lucky. Many others have not. On an overall basis. The rx200 and cubiod have more issues then most other mods. If u upgrade the wires and the 510 then the rx becomes a good device, but out of the box not at all. At least not enough for me to recommended it to a new user. Lots of other devices with better track records out there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I will say this about both of my Reuleauxs. Should the 510 on either of them go, I will send them out to be replaced and rewired for $60. I like the form factor and battery life on both of them that much. I can't really say the same about other Chinese mods I own.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will say this about both of my Reuleauxs. Should the 510 on either of them go, I will send them out to be replaced and rewired for $60. I like the form factor and battery life on both of them that much. I can't really say the same about other Chinese mods I own.

Where do you send the RX to replace 510 & rewire? I actually love my 2 first batch RX's, even dropped one in a glass of water. Died for a few days but its still chugging along now. I wouldn't mind using em for another couple of years. I give up on the cuboid tho, that thing is going in the trash

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where do you send the RX to replace 510 & rewire? I actually love my 2 first batch RX's, even dropped one in a glass of water. Died for a few days but its still chugging along now. I wouldn't mind using em for another couple of years. I give up on the cuboid tho, that thing is going in the trash
This guy does awesome work but I think he's a little backed up so it may take a couple of weeks. Pm him and see what he says.

https://www.facebook.com/VapinArchitect

He's the guy I'm using if or when my 510 goes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thx duece! Gonna bookmark that in case anything goes wrong in the future. Don't really want to DIY them right now cause they're working fine. I will be pretty pissed if I end up making a mistake & ruining em.

Wanna trade cuboid for one your beater mods onebadwolf?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thx duece! Gonna bookmark that in case anything goes wrong in the future. Don't really want to DIY them right now cause they're working fine. I will be pretty pissed if I end up making a mistake & ruining em.

Wanna trade cuboid for one your beater mods onebadwolf?
Np bro. That guy has done hundreds of Fat Daddy conversions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tiny hands too. I feel your pain. The best mod I have is the Asmodus Minikin 150w. It's not quite 200 but it's only about 50-60 and dual 18650 and small enough for my hands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Cuboid wouldn't read batteries after a while.

Home Wrecker? I have yet to find one that CAN locate the atomizer after about 2 weeks.

What I am using now and is the best of em is a simple SIegeli 100 watt, and is way more reliable than the other two.

Would like to upgrade tho myself, and have no clue what to go for. The latest Vaporesso's look pretty sweet.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
My Cuboid wouldn't read batteries after a while.

Home Wrecker? I have yet to find one that CAN locate the atomizer after about 2 weeks.

What I am using now and is the best of em is a simple SIegeli 100 watt, and is way more reliable than the other two.

Would like to upgrade tho myself, and have no clue what to go for. The latest Vaporesso's look pretty sweet.
Smok alien?

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good suggestion. I was looking at one of these, help me decide!

-IPV500
-Smok Alien
-Smok H-priv
-Kangertech K Box
-Joytech Evic
-Lavabox (with the 18650)

Any suggestions? Anything I left off? I guess if you were to ask me right now, I would probably go with one of the SMOK devices. Gimme your thoughts! Thanks

btw, don't want to go vaporfi or Realeaux.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Good suggestion. I was looking at one of these, help me decide!

-IPV500
-Smok Alien
-Smok H-priv
-Kangertech K Box
-Joytech Evic
-Lavabox (with the 18650)

Any suggestions? Anything I left off? I guess if you were to ask me right now, I would probably go with one of the SMOK devices. Gimme your thoughts! Thanks

btw, don't want to go vaporfi or Realeaux.
you can get a smok alien with 2 LG batteries for under 40 bucks right now on ecig.com with coupon code FLASH25
I just ordered one yesterday. hard to pass up that deal. I'd take that based on your list.

Another option is a hohmwrecker G2 for 55 bucks same site and coupon code.

They also have the lavabox 75 for 71.25

If you spend 75 bucks you get free shipping so you could add a tank in your order or RDA

Mutescream

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It must be issues with specific tanks or tank types, with the cuboid. I own 3 of them, and have had no major issues. The only minor issue I have, is one of them has a error variance of adding 2-3 hundredths of an ohm. One has a nautilus on it, no issues, the one with the TFV4 has no issues, and the oldest one that has an Atlantis on it is the one that has the minor resistance error. The battery life is good and they fire every time for me.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, maybe i am cuboid bad luck. Would love the G2, but HomeWrecker sort of peeved me off with the first one. It started off picky on finding the atomizer, and slowly got worse until it wouldn't read anything.

So hmm, lavabox or Alien? Thanks for that code!

Oh, one more, I also was looking at some vaporesso mods. Check out there Target Pro and Nebula mods. They are suhweet!!! Vaporesso has far from the most quality track record though. Those two look awesome tho. I think they just came out?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, maybe i am cuboid bad luck. Would love the G2, but HomeWrecker sort of peeved me off with the first one. It started off picky on finding the atomizer, and slowly got worse until it wouldn't read anything.

So hmm, lavabox or Alien? Thanks for that code!

Oh, one more, I also was looking at some vaporesso mods. Check out there Target Pro and Nebula mods. They are suhweet!!! Vaporesso has far from the most quality track record though. Those two look awesome tho. I think they just came out?

G2 is amazing IMO. I don't think you had bad luck with the cubiod. That and the RX mods seem to have the worst QC and most issues.

The target pro is new, I've been taking a hard look at getting one it's a nice looking mod with a cool feature set. they are on sale for 40 bucks from china (gearbest.com) I'm gonna wait for reviews though. vapresso doesn't have the best track record. I mean really most mods quality aren't great but comparing them DNA mods (except the wismec) and Hohm tech mods have the best quality, followed by Smok IMO. P4U was up there but the IPV6 has too many issues. Sigelei fell off hard, wismec is IMO junk, the rest are a crapshoot.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Geez, do they have anything IN stock? Seriously? Everything i mod i click on, out of stock.

Think I might get a couple actually :).

Pick up the Target Pro and Smok.

That would be a pretty awesome pairing to get me buy for a LONG time?

Smok, can't decide between the Alien or Hpriv tho!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Geez, do they have anything IN stock? Seriously? Everything i mod i click on, out of stock.

Think I might get a couple actually :).

Pick up the Target Pro and Smok.

That would be a pretty awesome pairing to get me buy for a LONG time?

Smok, can't decide between the Alien or Hpriv tho!
where you ordering from that isn't in stock?

if it's ecig they don't have the tarot pro. just the silver tarot. I'm guessing their stock is running low with the flash sale going. I have no comment on the tarot pro other then i'm interested in one after I see some reviews. For the smok mod i'd say the alien over the Hpriv.

You could go with an Alien and a G2. it would cost 92.25 for both (and the alien comes with a set of batteries too) and that's a steal. the G2 is the best TC mode out there IMO. the more I use it, the more I like it over the DNA mods. and the Alien is just a nice looking everyday mod with a lot of power

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, i might go that route. I told myself not to go hohmwrecker but it's hard to deny the results. Can you tell me tho why you get an alien over the Hpriv for Smok? Torn which way to go on that....

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alien it is, i just decided. :) Ecig only has the blue one left tho. Like that color the least.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, so yeah, done deal! Thanks. The only bad thing is i didn't get the colors I would have liked best. Got the Alien in blue and the G2 in silver.

BUT, can't argue with THIS deal. Got the alien, batters, G2, and even a 25mm supertank mini......the total? $103. Got free shipping along with $35 off with that code.

That a pretty good deal? I have no idea what the G2's normally sell for.

Anyways, thanks again, looks like i am set for a WHILE! :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, i might go that route. I told myself not to go hohmwrecker but it's hard to deny the results. Can you tell me tho why you get an alien over the Hpriv for Smok? Torn which way to go on that....
It's newer and has more features and the battery door is better.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow, so yeah, done deal! Thanks. The only bad thing is i didn't get the colors I would have liked best. Got the Alien in blue and the G2 in silver.

BUT, can't argue with THIS deal. Got the alien, batters, G2, and even a 25mm supertank mini......the total? $103. Got free shipping along with $35 off with that code.

That a pretty good deal? I have no idea what the G2's normally sell for.

Anyways, thanks again, looks like i am set for a WHILE! :)
Yup great deal for sure. G2 normally goes around 100ish everywhere but ecig.com even refurbs go for 100. The alien is around 50-60 depending on the site so you got at least 200 bucks worth of stuff there

Plus if you don't like the color you can get a jwrap

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, i don't mind settling for whatever colors. That's just telling me what was meant to be! Divine vape intervention. G2 is silver? haha, that might be interesting.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks again. I actually got my G1 not that long ago, 7-8 months maybe? I really liked that one, but for some reason it stopped reading my favorite atomizer, the subtank mini.

Pretty soon it was having problems reading all of them. Is some casing, I could fiddle around trying to sit the tank just right so it would read it again, but it got harder and harder until it just wouldn't ready anything no matter what.

I will admit, I am VERY concerned that my new G2 might go down this road as well. I wonder if that is a common problem on them or have others experienced the same thing?

btw, yeah, i am diggin that silver more and more now! haha. What to put on top of that badboy?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks again. I actually got my G1 not that long ago, 7-8 months maybe? I really liked that one, but for some reason it stopped reading my favorite atomizer, the subtank mini.

Pretty soon it was having problems reading all of them. Is some casing, I could fiddle around trying to sit the tank just right so it would read it again, but it got harder and harder until it just wouldn't ready anything no matter what.

I will admit, I am VERY concerned that my new G2 might go down this road as well. I wonder if that is a common problem on them or have others experienced the same thing?

btw, yeah, i am diggin that silver more and more now! haha. What to put on top of that badboy?
Well, I have 4 G2's and 2 Slices. Not one of them have that problem. I just have to remember to reset the resisitance. When I don't, is the only time I have an atty problem. Enjoy that sexy silver G2. Lol.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

I had that issue with one out of my 3. Sent it in for warranty and they replaced the 510 pin and board. They'll probably do the same for your G1

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had a few rx200's everyone had there moments with 510 on couple of tanks. No big deal would just try it on my spare rx and continue vaping. I jumped on the rx 2/3 band wagon sold off few things picked up two in one week. No problems used two battery never put three in them. After about a week 510 on one decided it wanted to start flopping around. Sure no big deal lose 510 but week old mod wasnt having it. But that was only problem had seen other people having different issues. The rx line has done me right so either iam lucky or they are a solid mod. Moving on to the latest and greatest mod, the smok alien.My friend stopped by and test drove his for a while. I was so impressed I have already sold few little things a ordered one. Has the best screen I have ever seen in person. Has more settings and features than any other mod I have used. (not comparing to dna) Just my experience and option.

HaileStorm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I may answer. I would definitely go for the alien. I love how big the screen is and plus, imo, the h-priv seems to be a redesign of the x-cube 2. And i dont think all the other gimmicky features of this mod are truly a necessity.

Not to confuse you further but for 71 bucks, i would personally go for the lavabox m. Or the hohmwrecker.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup, thanks again guys. What I am shooting for is I want 4 devices. 2 powerful mods for everyday use, a bigger ego cig for when I want that type (i see hohm has hohmskillet now btw), then something real small and stealthy for those moments. Has to still get up to 50Watt tho. SO I have:

1- Hohmwrecker G2
2- Smok Alien
3- What to go here, looking at the Halo Tracer, think i am set on that one. NEVER GET AN IJUST btw, burns out every coil if u inhale more than 1 sec.
4- no clue, small and powerful. Istick? Nugget? Tesla? Pioneer

So yeah, after I have those 4, I am pretty set for a long time. I do have to give kudos to sigelei tho, I am using their simple 100 watt mod now, and it's better than the cuboid and G1 i think, hands down. Maybe I should have given them a bigger look? I bet that 213W TC they have is a workhorse. Maybe I can use their J80 and my stealth device? I think that one is tiny if i am not mistaken.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yup, thanks again guys. What I am shooting for is I want 4 devices. 2 powerful mods for everyday use, a bigger ego cig for when I want that type (i see hohm has hohmskillet now btw), then something real small and stealthy for those moments. Has to still get up to 50Watt tho. SO I have:

1- Hohmwrecker G2
2- Smok Alien
3- What to go here, looking at the Halo Tracer, think i am set on that one. NEVER GET AN IJUST btw, burns out every coil if u inhale more than 1 sec.
4- no clue, small and powerful. Istick? Nugget? Tesla? Pioneer

So yeah, after I have those 4, I am pretty set for a long time. I do have to give kudos to sigelei tho, I am using their simple 100 watt mod now, and it's better than the cuboid and G1 i think, hands down. Maybe I should have given them a bigger look? I bet that 213W TC they have is a workhorse. Maybe I can use their J80 and my stealth device? I think that one is tiny if i am not mistaken.
for 4 the pico, aster, and tesla stealth are good options
for 3 I have no clue but if i was gonna pick a company to buy one from it would be hohmtech, Aspire also makes one. My friend used ot have it. worked good enough

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah. sometimes I just like to vape out of a cylinder shaped mod, no idea why. My very first device was the AiO. Maybe it's just because i started out on small ecigs. Will never go back to those tiny things, but it's nice to go back to the general idea once in a while. Plus they are easier to travel with as well.

Take a look at the sigelei J80 tho for #4 and give me some thoughts on that as well?

This thread has been fun. Anything else we need? haha

I did just make a big purchase of Ejuice. Looked on here for recommendations of what is the best for a lower price. Mixed and matched from about 6 companies. When i get it all gonna snap a pic on put in on the ejuice forum.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah. sometimes I just like to vape out of a cylinder shaped mod, no idea why. My very first device was the AiO. Maybe it's just because i started out on small ecigs. Will never go back to those tiny things, but it's nice to go back to the general idea once in a while. Plus they are easier to travel with as well.

Take a look at the sigelei J80 tho for #4 and give me some thoughts on that as well?

This thread has been fun. Anything else we need? haha

I did just make a big purchase of Ejuice. Looked on here for recommendations of what is the best for a lower price. Mixed and matched from about 6 companies. When i get it all gonna snap a pic on put in on the ejuice forum.
IDK sigelei quality has come way down as of late. I won't start trusting them again until they make some good mods that work as promised. So in my opinion, no on the sigelei.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
btw, will throw up a pick once i get my lineup all in and ready to go! :)

I REALLY like that Tesla stealth btw. Like how the tanks doesn't stick out the top. May already have a winner there. Plus it goes up to 100 watts. Perfect for #4

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh, plus, found a site vapor joes, i can get the tesla at $21! Hard to beat that!

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was having the same issue with my Solara until I adjusted the battery settings in escribe. It defaults at 720mAh for the entire battery pack. Figure the total mAh for your pack and input that into the calculator then load it to your unit. I quadrupled my battery life.
The Lavabox has an updated version for 20 bucks more with a true 1300mAH, 25amp minimum, as DNA200 chips require, Lipo. Why get 2 or 3 extra 18650s with a lipo when there are new triple 18650 mods out there with good TC. Lacking Escribe, though the aspect that drew me toward DNA200 mods was the LIPO.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
SX mods are the best dual 18650 200W mods. They can reach 200W for a short time with LG HB4s. Trust me.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So yeah, my lineup is looking NICE now! Only one spot to fill! Got:

1- Hohm Wrecker G2 - Silver
2- Smok Alien - Black with blue trim
3- TO BE DETERMINED
4- Tesla Stealth - White with black trim

That's a nice little grouping right now :) Thankfully the best tank there is hands down (ST MINI) comes in every color so i can match em all up! :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So yeah, my lineup is looking NICE now! Only one spot to fill! Got:

1- Hohm Wrecker G2 - Silver
2- Smok Alien - Black with blue trim
3- TO BE DETERMINED
4- Tesla Stealth - White with black trim

That's a nice little grouping right now :) Thankfully the best tank there is hands down (ST MINI) comes in every color so i can match em all up! :)
Looking very nice!

Bstaab

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a kbox 120w and its being wonky. So I'm in the market for a new one. I have tiny hands. I'm looking for a good minimum 200w that's relatively small. Regulated, dual or triple 18650s is what I'd be going with. The RX200s are too bulky for me, so something smaller that's good with dual coil rda builds. And relatively low in price. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I have the cuboid by joyetech and ive been using it for 4 months. Its been a very reliable mod for its 35-40$ price. Im waiting on a realoux rx200s as we speak. But i would highly recommend the cuboid. Great mod great price

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have the cuboid by joyetech and ive been using it for 4 months. Its been a very reliable mod for its 35-40$ price. Im waiting on a realoux rx200s as we speak. But i would highly recommend the cuboid. Great mod great price
U must be pretty lucky, cause those 2 mods (cubiod and RX200s) are 2 of the most unreliable. I always recommend people stay away from those 2 mods

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I too has my RX200 NO problem
Love love it!
Weight! LoL fits right in my hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My local vape trader has tons of Rx on there. Figured there's a reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors