Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not familiar, what's a goon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk
4c30f90669444655274cee6c33c75db8.jpg
b378fa9cc03762e84de8a33da0647271.jpg
dcd3741faee499dacd8688acff59402c.jpg
cbafa0c8ac805d73b3d06735306a5259.jpg

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As if we haven't derailed this thread enough I really want to spend a lot of money on lightingvapes wire sale

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cbv2 on LV website is 5.99
EBAY 4.79 free shipping
WHATTTTT???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
Just ordered a 60ml sampler, have only mainly ordered from 1 other vendor online, thought I would try another with as many good reviews.

60ML of Munchkin
60ML of Z-N51
Cow Brains - 60ml
Sweet Tooth - 60ml

The Zombie - 60ml

Hopefully these are as good as advertised!!!

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well ZN51 is not vapeable for me, doesn't even taste like cereal not sure if I should throw it away or let it steep.
Munckin is vapeable but I would rate it 2/5.
Captain sparrow: Has alot of flavor, Not an all day vape, I would rate it 4/5 ( even though Im not a big fan it i recognize its well blended

I have to try the last one that spilled in the packet, probably like 10mls left, I think its the cheescake one, smells like cherry, will update when I do.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well ZN51 is not vapeable for me, doesn't even taste like cereal not sure if I should throw it away or let it steep.
Munckin is vapeable but I would rate it 2/5.
Captain sparrow: Has alot of flavor, Not an all day vape, I would rate it 4/5 ( even though Im not a big fan it i recognize its well blended)
WHAT??
what are you VAPING it on?

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
theorem and boreas.

I even put the zn51 on my griffin just to see if my builds were off and it tastes the same.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
around 40-50 watts. Around 0.5 ohms.
OK
You are aware this line is
MAX VG?
40-50 watts won't cut it
.05? Come on men

Lower ur ohms
Hit it around 70 -100 watts
Try it on a dripper
.1-.2ohms
MAX VG JUICE NEEDS A LOT OF COOKING, that means
Hotter coils, higher wattage, lower ohms

The way u VAPE this juice won't give u what u looking for.

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't agree with you, I get full flavor with captain sperrow. If that would be the case all would taste the same. The ZN51 was either not mixed correctly or it needs a ton more of steeping.

I have a Velocity, at 0.2 ohms, It taste no different than my theorem, just warmer and more clouds.

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was never a smoker, so I dont really enjoy warm vapes. I liked hookahs and hell vaping has a ton more flavor and I don't have to pay expensive price for a hookah in a club.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't agree with you, I get full flavor with captain sperrow. If that would be the case all would taste the same. The ZN51 was either not mixed correctly or it needs a ton more of steeping.

I have a Velocity, at 0.2 ohms, It taste no different than my theorem, just warmer and more clouds.
Ok fair enough...
VELOCITY SUCKS BTW IMO
if you find SPERROW good at 40 watts
Imagine how it will taste at 75 watts?!
All I'm saying is
You started describing a juice based on how u VAPE? Not all juice taste good at 40-50 watts..
The way you VAPE works for you and it's sucks for me, that's a bland way of VAPING IMO
But we all VAPE differently... so throw ur Juice away or steep it that's up to you....
Don't come to a thread talking shit,
PM THE VENDOR, deal with them, that's how it works!

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I gave my honest opinion, I don't see how that is talking shit.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VAPING is subjective,
What taste shit to you
Taste good for others,
We all VAPE differently
AGAIN,if you have issue with what you purchase
Pm the vendor... That's what VAPERS do and that's the proper way of doing it...

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Can anyone tell me what the deal with madpoints?
Yes, madpoints are our shopping rewards, if you take a look at the bottom of your screen on our site, you'll notice the shopper rewards tab. If you click that while signed into your account, you'll be able to redeem reward points for in store credit!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
As stated, I am very sorry the juice didn't taste good to you. We are a very customer eccentric company, and we want to make everyone happy with their purchase. I can assure you, the ZN51 was blended correctly, all of our juice, before it hits the bottles, go through an in house test for purity and flavor consistency. ZN51 is actually my highest ranking flavor, second to Munchkin. The Sperrow may taste good the way you are currently vaping due to the fact the butter rum flavor is a natural extract of rum, making the consistency MUCH thinner than other flavors. As EJ stated, MAXVG is VERY thick. And even compared to other brands, our MAXVG is typically even higher than there's. Most of our blends carry a 95/5 ratio, I know personally when our flavors are tested on basic ego clearimizors, they don't taste very well as the flavor is very weak. Now if I move that to

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As stated, I am very sorry the juice didn't taste good to you. We are a very customer eccentric company, and we want to make everyone happy with their purchase. I can assure you, the ZN51 was blended correctly, all of our juice, before it hits the bottles, go through an in house test for purity and flavor consistency. ZN51 is actually my highest ranking flavor, second to Munchkin. The Sperrow may taste good the way you are currently vaping due to the fact the butter rum flavor is a natural extract of rum, making the consistency MUCH thinner than other flavors. As EJ stated, MAXVG is VERY thick. And even compared to other brands, our MAXVG is typically even higher than there's. Most of our blends carry a 95/5 ratio, I know personally when our flavors are tested on basic ego clearimizors, they don't taste very well as the flavor is very weak. Now if I move that to
I wouldn't take his criticisms too harshly his posts seem to consist ofeverything is shit.

vape is love, vape is life

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You can have high wattage low ohms be cool as long as you don't chain vape non stop. I'm using a ss316 .25 at 70w.

vape is love, vape is life

sick1166

Member For 4 Years
vaping madcow,
My order is on its way I am a newbie will this be ok vaped subohm crown 2.5ohm and tesla 100 watt nano

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am thinking about putting in an order this weekend coming but waiting to see if you run a sale.

VU Sponsors