Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Awesome!!! So It's already started? Quick question, is it buy 2 get 1 120ml or buy 3 get 1? On the website it says 3?
And yes, the sale has started for the weekend! :)

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3f2fc3972927d69ff00d52ee94f96893.jpg

I made the sacrifice!!! MAYBE!

VAPE IT
How has it been? Thinking of ordering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Does that include your 3 sampler pack? If u buy one 120ml do I get one free?

Yes, if you order the sampler pack, you will get 1 120ml botte free as long as no coupons are entered.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
still a steal! :) I know you're working on the flavor list among many other things getting the website up to date. I will check out the full flavor list in the morning and can't wait to place my order! :bliss::bingo:
Thanks for understanding! :) I will post on here as soon as the flavor list is fully updated. We're always adding more flavors, but I'll update what we have tonight.

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh ok...
This vendor is legit...
When I say legit it's a MUST BUY...
There's a lot of crappy juice vendors out there, I get it, MADCOW ain't one of them
2 thumbs up
What flavors would you reccomend?

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DUDE
Get the sampler
I guarantee you
Hold on
Do you drip
Clearo
RTA
MTL
DL
?????
Lol after the fast tech sale on 5.1 I'll have everything! Trying to decide if I want 1 sampler or if I want to buy 5 120s... so much to decide also really want to try om but this is a damn good deal. I also have over 800 MLS coming from a kitchen brewer soo

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol after the fast tech sale on 5.1 I'll have everything! Trying to decide if I want 1 sampler or if I want to buy 5 120s... so much to decide also really want to try om but this is a damn good deal. I also have over 800 MLS coming from a kitchen brewer soo

What kind of VAPER are you right now?
You don't have to buy a lot dude...all I'm saying is MADCOW is legit!! What I meant by that is GOOD JUICE for
RDA
Tanks
I saw you liked my comment on the GREL?
They are crap. FOR ME
I'm not being consisted or something
But if you been VAPING for years
You can tell which is crap and which is LEGIT
MAD COW IS legit!
OM IS legit
If you asked which?!
Both are good vendors
Which one is will I recommend
MADCOW...

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
That's kinda a bummer, but I do get it. =)

Yea I know :/ but at the same time, in all honesty, we really don't make hardly any money during our sales, they are more of just a "give back" to the community. Like I've said in other forums, there are cheaper options out there than MadCow Vapors, the difference is, we use the highest of the high quality ingredients. Nothing is skimped out to save a buck. Many companies choose to use VG and PG from different outsourced locations that contain up to 3% by volume of various toxic chemicals. We however, use a strict, 100% pure, Soy Based, Kosher branded VG base and 100% pure food flavoring. It is more expensive for us to make a bottle of juice VS another company, but in the end, you're getting a much more pure vape with excellent flavor quality at still an unbelievably low price.

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I know :/ but at the same time, in all honesty, we really don't make hardly any money during our sales, they are more of just a "give back" to the community. Like I've said in other forums, there are cheaper options out there than MadCow Vapors, the difference is, we use the highest of the high quality ingredients. Nothing is skimped out to save a buck. Many companies choose to use VG and PG from different outsourced locations that contain up to 3% by volume of various toxic chemicals. We however, use a strict, 100% pure, Soy Based, Kosher branded VG base and 100% pure food flavoring. It is more expensive for us to make a bottle of juice VS another company, but in the end, you're getting a much more pure vape with excellent flavor quality at still an unbelievably low price.
Oh absolutely man, I totally get it. =)

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What kind of VAPER are you right now?
You don't have to buy a lot dude...all I'm saying is MADCOW is legit!! What I meant by that is GOOD JUICE for
RDA
Tanks
I saw you liked my comment on the GREL?
They are crap. FOR ME
I'm not being consisted or something
But if you been VAPING for years
You can tell which is crap and which is LEGIT
MAD COW IS legit!
OM IS legit
If you asked which?!
Both are good vendors
Which one is will I recommend
MADCOW...
I gotcha, I have both an rda and a subohm tank. I'm a new vapor. I've been on my tank mostly recently just because I haven't had time for new coils and I haven't gotten a good wick yet. I hate dripping every 6 hits.

Mcas4380

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't find the 6 bottle samlpe pack. I'm I missing it on the site? What flavors are in it?

Mcas4380

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks I just placed an order I got 3 60's and two free also hoping since the order is over 25 to also get a free 30

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Twisted Messes Squared
sweet

I bought several premade coils from crazy chef here on the forum and loved them so much I ended up getting one of them vaped3d coil jig deals. It still has a slight learning curve to it but made my first set of basic claptons last night for my griffin. Definitely wondering why I didnt jump on the clapton ship sooner lol.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sweet

I bought several premade coils from crazy chef here on the forum and loved them so much I ended up getting one of them vaped3d coil jig deals. It still has a slight learning curve to it but made my first set of basic claptons last night for my griffin. Definitely wondering why I didnt jump on the clapton ship sooner lol.
I've tried soooo many times to make claptons it's not even funny. Finally said fuck it & got premade wire lol

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've tried soooo many times to make claptons it's not even funny. Finally said fuck it & got premade wire lol
I hear ya. That is why I avoided it for so long. I don't have the room for all the bearings and wire and all that good stuff to try and make them on my own but I have to admit the jig thing I bought makes it pretty easy. I just have to clear the laundry off my kitchen table every so often to make it. I love chef's coils but cant afford $8 a set with as many mods as i use lol.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear ya. That is why I avoided it for so long. I don't have the room for all the bearings and wire and all that good stuff to try and make them on my own but I have to admit the jig thing I bought makes it pretty easy. I just have to clear the laundry off my kitchen table every so often to make it. I love chef's coils but cant afford $8 a set with as many mods as i use lol.
YOU are a dick! lol you got me looking at it now

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When is the sale over? Tomorrow is the 1st and today is the 30th

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I got my order, 1st thing I notice is a 30ml spilled about half of the content so there is ejuice everywhere, even fading the labels of the bottles.
So I tried Z51 and it was horrible, not vapeable, made me wanna throw up, I put in my wismec and griffin and got the same taste.

The other bottles I still have to keep tasting.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
So I got my order, 1st thing I notice is a 30ml spilled about half of the content so there is ejuice everywhere, even fading the labels of the bottles.
So I tried Z51 and it was horrible, not vapeable, made me wanna throw up, I put in my wismec and griffin and got the same taste.

The other bottles I still have to keep tasting.
I'm sorry to hear that! What about it was "horrible" to you? And if you'd like I can replace the 30ml since it was spilled/damaged.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's going on with the
Z51?? Hank said it was perfume?
Wassup with that MADCOW?
Are we having another EJUICE mafia??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
What's going on with the
Wassup with that MADCOW?

I'm not sure why it would taste horrible, our ingredients have remained the same for ZN51. The perfume part isn't something within control unfortunately, we heat the batches to a certain degree to remove the strong perfume smell that fresh e-Liquid puts out, but sometimes not all of it dissipates. Hank did however say that it tasted good thus far.

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not sure why it would taste horrible, our ingredients have remained the same for ZN51. The perfume part isn't something within control unfortunately, we heat the batches to a certain degree to remove the strong perfume smell that fresh e-Liquid puts out, but sometimes not all of it dissipates. Hank did however say that it tasted good thus far.
It probably just needs to steep.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's going on with the
Wassup with that MADCOW?

I didn't say it was bad, just a bit perfumey. You know better ej

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
It probably just needs to steep.

You're right, usually the steeping time and process we use is enough for it to be 100% vape-able when delivered, sometimes unfortunately, that isn't quite enough.

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its hard to explain why but really does not taste like cereal, hard to explain the flavor but not enjoyable at all.

VU Sponsors