Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Its hard to explain why but really does not taste like cereal, hard to explain the flavor but not enjoyable at all.
I understand, and I know it's hard to explain, I would just like the opportunity to make it right and figure out what went wrong here. ZN51 is our best selling flavor with the highest reviews, so it defiantly has my curiosity spiked.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Midnight tonight as in a few hours or midnight tomorrow in around 32 hours? Just needing to clarify :3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk
Sorry for the late reply, I just seen this. The sale ends 5/1/16 at 11:59PM

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @MadCow Vapors if i order 3 60 ml i get two free right, now it will be 25.50 so i get another 30 ml free??? It will be my first order with you guys i saw the 10% for first order I'd rather get free juice is that correct??? And how do i choose the freebies thanks a lot

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess everybody is either sleeping or too drunk to answer lol, and Ej you live in California that's 3 hours less than Ohio so it's 9:30 there ???????

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I guess everybody is either sleeping or too drunk to answer lol, and Ej you live in California that's 3 hours less than Ohio so it's 9:30 there ???????
Hey sorry I was offline. With the promos, you cannot use coupons or any other discounts/specials. If you order 3 bottles, you'll get 2 free regardless of the price. And check out munchkin and zn51, they are the top choices this month!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
And to get the free bottles, simply state in the order comments what flavor and nicotine levels you would like as your freebie.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WASSSUP men, I was driving bro just got home,
What's going on?

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All you have to do is read the comments bro... I guarantee this or money back,
Did I ever send u bad juice?
And you should get ur juice today... You let me know
I think is coming 2morrw thanks again, i ordered 6 of them the only 2 i didn't get are the sparrow and the devil.
I got so much juice already is hard to choose what to vape, i got 7 mods and like 15 tanks, I'm switching tanks every 5 min, its kinda crazy lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think is coming 2morrw thanks again, i ordered 6 of them the only 2 i didn't get are the sparrow and the devil.
I got so much juice already is hard to choose what to vape, i got 7 mods and like 15 tanks, I'm switching tanks every 5 min, its kinda crazy lol
That's normal bro, eventually you will settle down, and you gonna buy more juice LOL
5 tanks
1rda
My daily rotation..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh shit
I thought today was Monday lol

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Placed an order for a smpler, how it's good :3

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just order a couple more tanks from FastTech 15 % off i got an rda kennedy v4 for 4 bucks looks kinda cool and a GT-T rta looks good too for like $10 will see
I just picked up a griffin rta and a bunch of other shit. Prolly spent 400

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered a griffin like 2 weeks ago it will be here tomorrow
From ft? I've never ordered from them. I've hear a bunch of stuff good and bad, so I put most of it on my cc.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From ft? I've never ordered from them. I've hear a bunch of stuff good and bad, so I put most of it on my cc.

Never had a problem I've order like 20 times for real, the only thing is takes like 2 or 3 weeks

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never had a problem I've order like 20 times for real, the only thing is takes like 2 or 3 weeks
Yeah, I put in 2 orders initially one was all in stock items the other was ordered items, then 2 more smaller orders

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I put in 2 orders initially one was all in stock items the other was ordered items, then 2 more smaller orders

That's smart i always seem to mix ready to ship and ships in 7 days, when i realize its too late i already pay and you open a ticket takes forever so i just wait......

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered clone goon and some glass tanks
Shit 11 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3f4779d8b429061e88978af981081009.jpg

There u go

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After d/c six bucks, I'm gonna give it a shot bro, if I like it I will buy the AUTHENTIC...
I DID order a Velocity v2 clone from 3F (came with a glass cap too). I have zero intention of buy a authentic

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3f4779d8b429061e88978af981081009.jpg

There u go

Bro double check your order seems like you order 2 replacement glass i almost do the same, the pic shows the tank but the specs are replacement parts, just saying you'll be disappointed when you get 2 pieces of glass expecting 2 tanks lol.
You can still cancel those items

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bro double check your order seems like you order 2 replacement glass i almost do the same, the pic shows the tank but the specs are replacement parts, just saying you'll be disappointed when you get 2 pieces of glass expecting 2 tanks lol.
You can still cancel those items
He ordered 2 different colors. Look at the SKU#s

VU Sponsors