Become a Patron!

Midknight's Portal

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know :) I went to a fresh thyme market today. 4lbs of pork sausage and 4lbs of chicken sausage and 1.5 lbs of beef (yes, eating a little beef lately). I was a vegan in my early 20s. I ended up with anemia and reactive hypoglycemia (not to be confused with diabetes) worsened. After 3 years of being sick and unhealthy I decided to eat meat again. Now, I'll never stop. I basically do 80-100 grams of protein a day.
Of course you couldn't stay vegan, because.....meat.....haha

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get offended very easily buddy so no worries. Even a Cromwell has to work really hard to offend me.
Good, I piss people off all the time at work with my sense of humor. Still funny though LOL

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I ever really lost my shit, I'm not sure they'd know what to do. So I just bury stuff.

Seems the running question of my life in going to various therapists. "Feeling suicidal today?" A few are versed and keen enough to just let a person open up, then if they seem off on some foul mood ask if everything is alright, coding the question. I don't worry so much over taking my own life.

My mom tried herself about thirteen different times, serious attempts despite their failure rates. Knew friends that after seeing a brother die took their own lives in jail. The jail time was because they wanted to go fuck up the guy that ran over their brother, and had showed up trashing their car in their driveway. Had other friends that well, there's where they haunted, some got lost, some still remain.

Had a Big Bro from United way, turned out a bunch of us 'kids' were deemed not just at risk of suicides but already lost. We formed our own damn family just to piss off United Way. What they thought of us had slipped and us kids were all too smart or too empathetic to pick up on it, rubbed all of us wrong. Some group of altruistic adults helping children that gives up on the kids, yeah, gee.

My worry is over dropping my guard, letting the anger, cold rage light up an inferno. Yet a few years back some "stupid sum-a-butch" with papers calling him a PhD and MD in p cycles tells me, "you can relax and quit keeping yourself outside it all" He further told me the monsters and demons I lived with couldn't hurt anyone. All this and more after interviewing me for ten minutes. Sure some can be so good, but this one wasn't some & surely not so good.

Since then, his planting the thought give me a goal. And yes, I can drop my gourds, now. Hell, I can even be angry and lower a boom sounding like my Pap talking all gruff and stern. The world doesn't rain red, amazing I think. :) But, ... and you already know. I see it behind your shades you do.

So, I betta go gits that :coffee: stuff in myself, maybe some oatmeal. Need to fill what meds remain for my weekly dispenser. Ha ha! No mental meds any more. Except vistoril(sp), stuff that gets the anxious/agitated histamine and beats you into PDFO (Passed De Fuck Out) land. Yeah, unfortunately I need something for Wally World panic attacks, I do sing Drowning Pool's Bodies hit the floor in there. :D :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya know what is better than a sausage, egg and cheese muffin?

A sausage, ham, egg and cheese muffin. :D

IMG-5423.jpg

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been storming here the past few days, so no grilling for me haha. Had at least two tornadoes in the area that I know of yesterday

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been storming here the past few days, so no grilling for me haha. Had at least two tornadoes in the area that I know of yesterday

My brothers live in SW MO and they had a few touch down near Springfield. I watched a tornado being filmed by drone. No shaking at all.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My brothers live in SW MO and they had a few touch down near Springfield. I watched a tornado being filmed by drone. No shaking at all.
No rain right now, just cloudy today. Not sure about tonight though. Don't think we have a risk of tornadoes today though.....thank God, knock on wood haha

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap, we're going to 4 OT....not since 1950's has there been one in the NBA playoffs.

Snap906.jpg

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G'morn peeps!

Picked up some of this Earl Campbell sausage for cheap, turns out it's pretty tasty. :)

Earl Campbell's Hot-N-Cheddar.jpg

Heated the sausage in the micro than sliced and pan-fried a bit with the eggs to get a nice color on 'em.
Otherwise, it's the usual: a pan-scrambled egg with garlic, jalapeno and onion with a bit of the sausage added for flavor.
On toasted Oronut bread with pepperjack cheese and Pequin chile seasoning on top.

IMG_5445.jpg

Not bad. :cool:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
G'morn peeps!

Picked up some of this Earl Campbell sausage for cheap, turns out it's pretty tasty. :)

View attachment 137545

Heated the sausage in the micro than sliced and pan-fried a bit with the eggs to get a nice color on 'em.
Otherwise, it's the usual: a pan-scrambled egg with garlic, jalapeno and onion with a bit of the sausage added for flavor.
On toasted Oronut bread with pepperjack cheese and Pequin chile seasoning on top.

View attachment 137546

Not bad. :cool:
This looks amazing!

I'm getting ready to make an Alfredo pizza with chicken, baby spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and tomatoes. It's for work, but I'll try and get a pic of it when I make it.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This looks amazing!

I'm getting ready to make an Alfredo pizza with chicken, baby spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and tomatoes. It's for work, but I'll try and get a pic of it when I make it.

THAT sounds frakkin' amazing. *droolz*

I have everything to make one, except the green stuff, I could sub in some broccoli though...hmmm, ideas. :D

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THAT sounds frakkin' amazing. *droolz*

I have everything to make one, except the green stuff, I could sub in some broccoli though...hmmm, ideas. :D
That would work out perfectly actually :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also amazing: my 'new' Hohm Wrecker mod...

IMG_20190503_162843.jpg IMG_0323.JPG

I'd alwys wondered if the FSK chip was legit, well I got it in auto-insanity mode and it's stable as a rock. Also, set to battery saver mode and with two HG2 Brownies in there it's not budged more than a 1/16th of an inch on the meter in TWO FUCKING DAYS on a 0.7 build.

Whaaaat?? That is DNA-level efficiency. o_O

I now have most all of the "decent" TC mods except a Dicodes that I'll never be able to afford: A DNA75, the CoV mods, Eleaf/Joyetech on ArcticFox firmware, an Aspire NX75, my iJoy 200, the SMY 75 Mini, a Tesla WYE, and all my other older stuff. Now, with a YiHi 330 in the IPV4s and a Hohm Wrecker FSK chip mod too.

Man, there really IS a difference in some over others. But, they all do work in their own ways.
It's fun. :D

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also amazing: my 'new' Hohm Wrecker mod...

View attachment 137569 View attachment 137570

I'd wondered if the FSK chip was legit, well I got it in auto-insanity mode and it's stable as a rock. Also, set to battery saver mode and with two Brownies in there it's not budged more than a 1/16th of an inch on the meter in TWO FUCKING DAYS. Whaaaat?? o_O
I've always wanted a Hohm Wrecker. Never had the money to get it though. The FSK chip is freaking nuts!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've always wanted a Hohm Wrecker. Never had the money to get it though. The FSK chip is freaking nuts!

Chef may still have the orange one left...:D

I'm super-broke now after spending the money on the black one and the IPV4S, but I don't regret it one bit. ( I did pay the bills, buy a new smoke alarm, and get Tiki-stuffs first, ofc)

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chef may still have the orange one left...:D

I'm super-poor now after spending the money on the black one and the IPV4S, but I don't regret it one bit.
How much was that mod? All you see on the Hohmtech site is chargers and batteries now

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Np at all. They are hard to find nowadays. Maybe I'll find one some day though :)

Ya coulda always put out a WTB in the Trading Post for one if ya wanted, 'prolly some folks who'd sell one.
At one time, they were on clearance for like cheeep on VaporCube and a lot of peeps bought 'em up.

There's also the Slice to consider.

Or, I could find one... ;)

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does the Wrecker hit? Does it hit as hard as I've heard?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How does the Wrecker hit? Does it hit as hard as I've heard?

I'm not the norm vaper, vaping 14mg and all with a R-DL type vape. So, I'm aiming more for mass flavor and a stable vape. But, I learned fast that it surely can blow my head off if not careful....lol.

I'm using like 30W in TC on a single-coil VV-MTL wire build...it goes to 151W.

It hits as hard and fast as the iJoy Solo 200W, that should tell ya something. ;)

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not the norm vaper, vaping 14mg and all with a R-DL type vape. So, I'm aiming more for mass flavor and a stable vape. But, I learned fast that it surely can blow my head off if not careful....lol.

I'm using like 30W in TC on a single-coil VV-MTL wire build...it goes to 151W.
That's pretty awesome. I have been looking at doing a tc vape sometime. It's hard to find an accurate tc system. I do know that the FSK chip is very accurate though. I'll see if I can find a Hohm Wrecker. I'm not a huge fan of the single battery of the slice. I considered it one, but like the battery life if a dual battery mod.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stew for Breakfast? Why, yes.

IMG_0327.JPG

Added some leftover rice and beans to my leftover stew, buttered up some bread and 'breakfast' is done. Nice and savory/satisfying on a chilly morning. :D

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have been looking at doing a tc vape sometime. It's hard to find an accurate tc system.

If you are going by what reviewers post I have to say take one of your MOD's that you own and try out using TC. I am using my Smok Alien for TC with a Rafale Tank and SUS316 coils from .2Ω to .5Ω for the past week which works flawlessly. Argued this with many that it is not the device it is how you use it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you are going by what reviewers post I have to say take one of your MOD's that you own and try out using TC. I am using my Smok Alien for TC with a Rafale Tank and SUS316 coils from .2Ω to .5Ω for the past week which works flawlessly. Argued this with many that it is not the device it is how you use it.

Of all the mods I have, there are four that do TC for stainless steel properly: Aegis Legend, Voopoo VMate, and the two Detonators

I've tried the eLeaf iStick 100TC - nope - bizarre. Kanger Kbox Mini Platinum and my older TC Sigeleis only support Nickel and Titanium. Arctic Dolphin Anita squonker is also bizarre, can't even describe what that thing does. Joyetech eVic VTwos - fuggedaboudit.

Basically what I'm saying - just because the description of a mod says it's TC, doesn't mean it actually is.

Had to upgrade the firmware on the Aegis before TC would work, so worth noting.

Haven't tried the Desire Cut, either of the Picos, or the iJoy Capo.

Of all of these, the Voopoo VMate was the most effortless - worked perfectly right out of the box.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Of all the mods I have, there are four that do TC for stainless steel properly:

In my limited experience all of the MOD I actually own and use work in TC Mode properly and what reviewers have said about these MOD's I have found to be incorrect information. I have debated this with the reviewers Butt Buddies over the years because they want to argue with me that so and so said this about that MOD and all I can say is it works for me. DO You actually own one and can corroborate what he says? NO? So then fuck off~!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
In my limited experience all of the MOD I actually own and use work in TC Mode properly and what reviewers have said about these MOD's I have found to be incorrect information. I have debated this with the reviewers Butt Buddies over the years because they want to argue with me that so and so said this about that MOD and all I can say is it works for me. DO You actually own one and can corroborate what he says? NO? So then fuck off~!

Well I wouldn't say anything about TC for any mod that I don't own and haven't tried.

Thing is, at least with the ones I have tried, there isn't but so much to set up. You put a stainless coil in the atty, select the TC mode for stainless, and set the degrees. There are additional settings for watts and TCR on the Aegis, but not on any of the others iirc.

I just tried the Anita this morning. When I take a draw from it, it "bottoms out" and the vapor just flattens out to nothing way before the mod reaches the temperature I set. It's unvapeable like that.

Don't remember specifics about all the others, but there were various problems with vape being way too hot and really not responding properly to settings, far too much spitting and popping, stuff like that, that just made it seem ridiculous to even bother with TC. The vape was a lot less of a PITA in wattage mode.

Just my own personal experience and two cents.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
And this is why I respect your opinion~!

All II know is every TC MOD I own that someone said the TC didn't work correctly I can prove wrong because it fucking works for me.

You probably spent a bit more on your mods than I did on mine, too, maybe with just a couple exceptions. I've bought a lot of clearance stuff, so with those it really doesn't surprise me if all the features aren't perfect. Some of them have enough age on them that TC was really new at the time they were manufactured, so those don't surprise me either. The only reason I spoke up was that mfrs are so quick to tag their mods as TC-capable. Some of them might have a TC function, but that doesn't guarantee that it's usable.

The one instance that really ticked me off was the Aegis Legend. Geekvape has been in this game long enough, and the 200W Legend is a relatively new model, it's just plain damn inexcusable for them to issue that mod with the SS TC fucked up.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I wish I owned an Aegis Legend and I could give a real world opinion on it. :vino:

My son gave me the one I have. I'd probably not have spent quite that much money on it for myself.

I have recently ordered two Detonators, because for some reason I just fell head over heels with @Letitia9 's when she posted a pic. I ordered the Detonators from eliquid.com, one at 25% off and one at 30% off, using Sezzle so I can make four biweekly payments, about $15 each. My checkbook couldn't have stood the pain otherwise. :)

Btw, the issue with SS TC was well known after the release of the Legend, and it was one of the main reasons for the quick availability of a firmware update for it. At least that is the case if what I read on ECF is correct. At any rate, the firmware update fixed the problem.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One thing I learned today that is kewl: the old IPV4S can read to three decimal places for resistance. Dayum.

I was looking to see if ya could lock the rez, Reddit told me how to set it (hold - and + down) and saw it measured my DIY coil to 0.434 ohm. o_O

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
My son gave me the one I have. I'd probably not have spent quite that much money on it for myself.

I have recently ordered two Detonators, because for some reason I just fell head over heels with @Letitia9 's when she posted a pic. I ordered the Detonators from eliquid.com, one at 25% off and one at 30% off, using Sezzle so I can make four biweekly payments, about $15 each. My checkbook couldn't have stood the pain otherwise. :)

Btw, the issue with SS TC was well known after the release of the Legend, and it was one of the main reasons for the quick availability of a firmware update for it. At least that is the case if what I read on ECF is correct. At any rate, the firmware update fixed the problem.
Good to hear you're liking the detonators. Still loving mine. Have a feeling that the dvarw will be my new affliction. The clone is a treat. Now I'll want the authentic and of course one isn't enough.
Just took this picture of the wee beasties.
20190505_180420-1.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Good to hear you're liking the detonators. Still loving mine. Have a feeling that the dvarw will be my new affliction. The clone is a treat. Now I'll want the authentic and of course one isn't enough.
Just took this picture of the wee beasties.
View attachment 137634

Well that has to be the most adorable thing I've seen in a while now. I luv the kittums, yes I do.

VU Sponsors