Become a Patron!

My first unregulated Mod: Hammer of God V2

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Update: now running dual parallels 22ga KA1 wrapped 3 mm 6 wraps. Clocks at .1 ohm. 373 watts!

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So how is it? Im thinking about getting one. Worth getting over a regualur dual? Show us something man! That is the quad 18650 Hammer of God!!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry I don't have any cloud pics yet, but this thing is an absolute beast! Al Roker couldn't see through the clouds to make a forecast lol!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
flamethrower-intro.jpg

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
And just for clarity it has 4 18650s. 2 sets in parallel seriesed together to make a total of 8.4 volts on hot charged batteries. Lowest safe build is about .1 ohm which makes approximately 373 watts. But my buddy is pushing some vtc5s down to .08 ohms for almost 500 watts & he hasn't had any trouble yet.

Last edited:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
19 years in the military....never played with a flame thrower...hmmph

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have no idea how cathartic shooting a stream of burning napalm can be. Did a three year active stint in the Army and 5 more years as IRR, but that was back in the 80's.

redeye93

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice setup. Just ordered my HOG. Only difference than your setup is I have a CCI Centurion I'm putting on that bad boy. I thought I read somewhere that they only warranty down to .25. Is that the case? I wouldn't mind trying that dual parallel build you mentioned, but alas, I am not an electrician. Is that pushing it to the limit of the device? I'd rather stay a little under the cap for safety. Oh, what gauge and type of wire on your 9 wrap dual parallel? Thanks!

Last edited:

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice setup. Just ordered my HOG. Only difference than your setup is I have a CCI Centurion I'm putting on that bad boy. I thought I read somewhere that they only warranty down to .25. Is that the case? I wouldn't mind trying that dual parallel build you mentioned, but alas, I am not an electrician. Is that pushing it to the limit of the device? I'd rather stay a little under the cap for safety. Oh, what gauge and type of wire on your 9 wrap dual parallel? Thanks!
It depends on your batteries, with 30 amp continuous batts and the way the HOG is set up, your amps are doubled to 60, safely call it 50 amps.15 is safe and to .1 should be fine, but that is for you to decide

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My latest build is 22ga kanthal 9 wrap parallel duals around a 3mm mandrel clocking at .14 ohms. And according to Vaperz Cloud, .1 ohm is fine on the box as long as you have good batteries.

redeye93

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the info! Just got shipping email on mine. Doing the build on the Centurion tonight so I can just pop it on when it gets here. Can't wait to try it out.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the info! Just got shipping email on mine. Doing the build on the Centurion tonight so I can just pop it on when it gets here. Can't wait to try it out.
Did you order the authentic V2? Post a pic on here when you get it! Let me know what # you got. I got #304. That Centurion will rock on there with that build. Hell, I'm excited for you!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Taking the HOG V2 to a cloud comp on the 17th! Wish me luck! Top prize (ironically) is a HOG V2! Lol

redeye93

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here she is. She is an authentic V2. I verified it today by contacting Vaporz Cloud. Thing hits like a damn freight train. Ended up putting a simple build in there that ended up at like .29. Guys in the local shop had me scared to put that .14 build on it. I had to change the sleeve for the airflow. The dotted one wasn't getting enough. Just went wide open lol. One of the guys at the shop wanted to give me 4 devices after he hit it haha. I said no thanks hehe. Mine is #292. Good luck in your comp!
6bc7d28255201f8b337de263ace97aa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Here she is. She is an authentic V2. I verified it today by contacting Vaporz Cloud. Thing hits like a damn freight train. Ended up putting a simple build in there that ended up at like .29. Guys in the local shop had me scared to put that .14 build on it. I had to change the sleeve for the airflow. The dotted one wasn't getting enough. Just went wide open lol. One of the guys at the shop wanted to give me 4 devices after he hit it haha. I said no thanks hehe. Mine is #292. Good luck in your comp!

Very nice! And thank you!

Fb703

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Try putting a Buddha v2 on there bro... I'm a big vaperz cloud fan especially since their brick and mortar shop is 15 mins away and the owner Anthony is a real down to earth guy.. I've got a hog v1, 3 vcms, 7 glaciers and Buddha 1 Buddha 2 and the mangala

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Try putting a Buddha v2 on there bro... I'm a big vaperz cloud fan especially since their brick and mortar shop is 15 mins away and the owner Anthony is a real down to earth guy.. I've got a hog v1, 3 vcms, 7 glaciers and Buddha 1 Buddha 2 and the mangala
My Buddha Z V2 is bad ass!

redeye93

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I thought about getting a Buddha but then I what to do with my centurion? I got the God because that big ass RDA looked good on it hehe. Almost bought one yesterday and said f it but my B&M shop had just sold the black one they had so lost the impulse hehe

Fb703

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's worth it lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46

Kriegers_clone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dam good setup i finally learned about the v2 after owning the v1 for a couple months which one do u guys think rips better?

Kriegers_clone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nice i cant wait for my authentic v2 to get here in 3 days its killing me do you think the v2 could handle a dual 22g 5 wrap sleepers only pushing .12ohm

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm currently running dual parallels 22ga KA1 wrapped 3 mm 8 wraps clocking in at .12 ohms. You'll be fine!

Kriegers_clone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nice iv found that once you own a hammer of god there's no real point in owning any other mod soon iv have the v1 and v2 just need another 4 18650s

Kriegers_clone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What brand of 18650s would you suggest for the v2 I'm planning on marring the battery's an iv done some research an iv come up with vtc5s but there non existent anymore except fakes

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What brand of 18650s would you suggest for the v2 I'm planning on marring the battery's an iv done some research an iv come up with vtc5s but there non existent anymore except fakes

Sony VTC4s should do the trick. Check Liionwholesale.com. Get two sets.

Fb703

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The guys at vaperz cloud use the Samsung 25r Blues or they use the aspire batteries

Fb703

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The aspire ones are kind of expensive.. You can get the authentic Samsung ones for $5

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I use samsung 25r2s and 25r5s in mine and they work great!

VU Sponsors