Become a Patron!

My first unregulated Mod: Hammer of God V2

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Time consuming? Sure. Expensive, definitely not. Unless you are bound and determined to spend way too much money.

You can make quality video footage for under 200 bucks.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hahaha, ***raises hand*** it's not that I don't like you:.. but I can assure you that you're garnering a rather bad reputation, as SIRSPAMALOT.

I don't give a rats ass about you. You can't dislike someone you don't care about. It's the forum and the medium. I personally love this forum. The problem with you, is that you ARE sirspamalot. at any given time the new post option on tapacrap shows your damn videos 5 or 6 threads in a row. Is there anything that you're not an expert on???

That coupled with the fact that your thumbnails are 95℅ YOU and not the topic - which just illustrates what narcissistic human you are. If you cared about the 'people' as you claim you do; than, you would use some credentialed source coupled with your spam, but no... You just spam your video and followed with (If you watch this .....) or even answering a question you condescending type (if you watched my video...) Instead of just answering the questions. You don't care about anything other than getting your name out there which is clear as day. It's your actions I can't stand, I don't know you, nor care about you. What I care about is this hobby we all share, keeping it around and keeping new people getting into it safe.

I get that you want your YouTube check, but earn it, instead of spam for it.
#sirspamolot
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Well since I got the greenlight to respond then I'm going to do so

bad reputation? huh where between you and your little buddies? Yeah people should know the kind of person you are. 1st off you shit talked me long before i even started my channel. so you can pretend it has something to do with that, but that's a lie. which I'm not surprised about since you are a very 2 faced individual. I know all about the shit talking you and your buddies do in PMs about lots of good members here. And about all the issues you've had with tons of members. and how you "stepped down" from being a moderator. I can't control tapatalk but i see many posts from people duplicated in threads on it. new item? lets post it in the handcheck thread, the vapemail thread, the what are you vaping today thread etc. it's pretty normal and nothing wrong with it. I upload a review i make a review thread and I post it in it's discussion thread. big deal. it's a public forum. deal with it. Review videos get posted all the time from lots of reviewers here. If you don't like it ignore me, don't read what i post, or whatever you want. shit talk me at every moment if you want. go for it. It only makes you look bad not me.

Sir spamsalot? wow very creative. LMAO it seems your mind never matured past high school. You and your buddies acting like a "cool crowd" shit talking all the members behind their backs, trying to bully people LMAO. it's a joke. You have to be a pretty shitty individual to act like that.

Expert? never said i was an expert. I never hid who I am. when people questions my knowledge i explained my work experience, I don't hide behind a keyboard. I'm right in front of a camera. I treat people with respect until they no longer deserve it and I wish no ill will even on people like u. I pity people like you. I do hope one day you actually grow up. I never condescend people. that's what you do. my safety video was made at the request of a few people. and I've gotten many thanks for it and mods seen it fit to sticky it. did you get jealous or something? if your such an expert go ahead and make your own video. Nobody is stopping you. Hell i seen you link to your blog dozens of times i never said a word. but you got all butt hurt just because i politely asked you to update your chart in the blog and threw a hissy fit saying i should have PM'd you. yet funny enough when your buddy who i quoted below i sent a PM to, he threw a hissy fit i didn't respond on the forums.

So in short, the issue here is clearly you not me. I don't want a youtube check. that's a joke. i have a very good career. I'm set in my life. You pretend like you know me when you don't. You put words in my mouth and overall just a shitty person. And i could share the PMs you sent me so everyone can see just how 2 faced you are, but really there is no need. you do a good enough job embarrassing yourself on your own

Time consuming? Sure. Expensive, definitely not. Unless you are bound and determined to spend way too much money.

You can make quality video footage for under 200 bucks.

3500+ in the last 10 weeks on vape gear and testing equipment. I'm sure most would consider that a pretty good amount of money.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well since I got the greenlight to respond then I'm going to do so

bad reputation? huh where between you and your little buddies? Yeah people should know the kind of person you are. 1st off you shit talked me long before i even started my channel. so you can pretend it has something to do with that, but that's a lie. which I'm not surprised about since you are a very 2 faced individual. I know all about the shit talking you and your buddies do in PMs about lots of good members here. And about all the issues you've had with tons of members. and how you "stepped down" from being a moderator. I can't control tapatalk but i see many posts from people duplicated in threads on it. new item? lets post it in the handcheck thread, the vapemail thread, the what are you vaping today thread etc. it's pretty normal and nothing wrong with it. I upload a review i make a review thread and I post it in it's discussion thread. big deal. it's a public forum. deal with it. Review videos get posted all the time from lots of reviewers here. If you don't like it ignore me, don't read what i post, or whatever you want. shit talk me at every moment if you want. go for it. It only makes you look bad not me.

Sir spamsalot? wow very creative. LMAO it seems your mind never matured past high school. You and your buddies acting like a "cool crowd" shit talking all the members behind their backs, trying to bully people LMAO. it's a joke. You have to be a pretty shitty individual to act like that.

Expert? never said i was an expert. I never hid who I am. when people questions my knowledge i explained my work experience, I don't hide behind a keyboard. I'm right in front of a camera. I treat people with respect until they no longer deserve it and I wish no ill will even on people like u. I pity people like you. I do hope one day you actually grow up. I never condescend people. that's what you do. my safety video was made at the request of a few people. and I've gotten many thanks for it and mods seen it fit to sticky it. did you get jealous or something? if your such an expert go ahead and make your own video. Nobody is stopping you. Hell i seen you link to your blog dozens of times i never said a word. but you got all butt hurt just because i politely asked you to update your chart in the blog and threw a hissy fit saying i should have PM'd you. yet funny enough when your buddy who i quoted below i sent a PM to, he threw a hissy fit i didn't respond on the forums.

So in short, the issue here is clearly you not me. I don't want a youtube check. that's a joke. i have a very good career. I'm set in my life. You pretend like you know me when you don't. You put words in my mouth and overall just a shitty person. And i could share the PMs you sent me so everyone can see just how 2 faced you are, but really there is no need. you do a good enough job embarrassing yourself on your own

3500+ in the last 10 weeks on vape gear and testing equipment. I'm sure most would consider that a pretty good amount of money.

3500? either you're an idiot, or you really think you are gods gift to the community.

my few buddies?... you have no idea what most of the vets here seem to think.
the blog, also includes sources not provided by me as well as links..... unlike some I'm willing to admit that I don't know everything and send people to sources for further enrichment.

I'm not even going to stoop to your level. As to video, i've made quite a few, Yet you don't see a link anywhere on this forum, so before you say anything, make sure you know what you're talking about... and in mine, I don't appear once, its about the gear, builds and safety, NOT me. I don't need my ego stroked, unlike you do. The ability to record a video does not make you any better than anyone else on this forum, nor an expert on anything to do with the hobby of vaping.

outside of that, your post was once again way to long for me to waste my time... you're just not worth the time or energy, but I'm sure it was filled with your typical childish name calling, narcisstic rants, and you patting yourself on the back. I'll let your true colors speak for you, you keep getting all the stroking you need. especially since you sit like a hawk on here waiting for any post or thread to pop up so you can interject your spam into it. Eventually you'll see that others will speak up that are sick of you thinking that you are an expert on all things.

#sirspamalot

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
woa, this thread is hot!
I'm done with it next thing we know it'll be SIRSPAMALOT the raving about how he gives up his life with his job, family and friends to make videos for the vape community and how blessed we are to have them available.

It's just not worth dealing with people that legitimately see themselves as God's gift.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
3500? either you're an idiot, or you really think you are gods gift to the community.

my few buddies?... you have no idea what most of the vets here seem to think.
the blog, also includes sources not provided by me as well as links..... unlike some I'm willing to admit that I don't know everything and send people to sources for further enrichment.

I'm not even going to stoop to your level. As to video, i've made quite a few, Yet you don't see a link anywhere on this forum, so before you say anything, make sure you know what you're talking about... and in mine, I don't appear once, its about the gear, builds and safety, NOT me. I don't need my ego stroked, unlike you do. The ability to record a video does not make you any better than anyone else on this forum, nor an expert on anything to do with the hobby of vaping.

outside of that, your post was once again way to long for me to waste my time... you're just not worth the time or energy, but I'm sure it was filled with your typical childish name calling, narcisstic rants, and you patting yourself on the back. I'll let your true colors speak for you, you keep getting all the stroking you need. especially since you sit like a hawk on here waiting for any post or thread to pop up so you can interject your spam into it. Eventually you'll see that others will speak up that are sick of you thinking that you are an expert on all things.

#sirspamalot
again all you can do is put words in my mouth but since you want to play that game i could gladly post the nasty PMs you sent me showing your real true colors. not to mention you don't even have enough decency to read and reply. your answer to everything is I'm not reading fuck off. it's the forum version of shoving your fingers in your ears and making loud noises.

narcissist? LMAO that would be you not me. i can care less what a few people with sticks up their butts think honestly. I helped many people and will continue to do so. that's life. not everyone is gonna like you. at least I'll say it to people's face and be honest. I don't talk shit about people behind their back like u do and your buddies.

and again never said i was an expert on all things. many times i see someone I don't have an answer for and tag the appropriate people to help. u just never get tagged because you have more attitude then knowledge and walk around with a chip on your shoulder. I don't have time for that

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm done with it next thing we know it'll be SIRSPAMALOT the raving about how he gives up his life with his job, family and friends to make videos for the vape community and how blessed we are to have them available.

It's just not worth dealing with people that legitimately see themselves as God's gift.

LMAO hardly. obviously this all comes in the backburner compared to the real important things in life. Sorry i have one so I'm not a bitter jerk who gets pissed at people who actually know things.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow Nice mod, does it vape good at 2 year mark?
Oh and sorry about the derailed thread:(
f1r3b1rd & SirRichardRear is it possible to go box in a thread of your own?
I'm done with it.... I already rested my case.
But some things had to be said.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered a HoG V3 clone from 3f vape for $30. I use my V2 clone quite often, and look forward to trying/using this V3. Actually have 2 V2 clones, one is really good quality, the other not so much, so it will be interesting to see how this one is.

I came in this thread just now, so if bird and dick could restate their cases, I would like to hear what the problem is...:teehee:

VapeS1000r

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I emailed vapoureyes.com & got this (partial) response:

Hi,
I received your email through our customer service rep in regards to your question about the HOG v3. Since it is a para-series and your using four 2000mah batteries. You would have 4000mah in total.

Thank you,
Tin Nguyen
Vaperzcloud: Technician
(571) 719-3903

I say partial because if:

Let's say I've got the following setup:

8.4v
.3 ohms

According to the above, my amp draw would be:

8.4/.3= 28 amps

How are those 28 amps drawn per battery?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In theory each battery would be supplying 7 Amps. However, there are always variables that would affect an individual battery, internal resistance of the batteries, the battery sleds, and the wiring/soldering of the mod. Some might supply a little more or a little less, just the nature of the beast as nothing is perfect.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm, sounds logical. But a lot of folks say a series pair will double your voltage, but a parallel pair does not double the amps. Perhaps just dumbing it down for guys like me so I don't hurt myself lol.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I emailed vapoureyes.com & got this (partial) response:

Hi,
I received your email through our customer service rep in regards to your question about the HOG v3. Since it is a para-series and your using four 2000mah batteries. You would have 4000mah in total.

Thank you,
Tin Nguyen
Vaperzcloud: Technician
(571) 719-3903

I say partial because if:

Let's say I've got the following setup:

8.4v
.3 ohms

According to the above, my amp draw would be:

8.4/.3= 28 amps

How are those 28 amps drawn per battery?
The answer would be 14 amps per series circuit. You wouldn't split per battery u split per series circuit. Meaning in this case a 15 amp battery would be ok but a 10 would not so 7 is not the right answer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hmm, sounds logical. But a lot of folks say a series pair will double your voltage, but a parallel pair does not double the amps. Perhaps just dumbing it down for guys like me so I don't hurt myself lol.
That is true. 50% more amp pull from parallel is a safe guideline and not a drop dead limit.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
In theory each battery would be supplying 7 Amps. However, there are always variables that would affect an individual battery, internal resistance of the batteries, the battery sleds, and the wiring/soldering of the mod. Some might supply a little more or a little less, just the nature of the beast as nothing is perfect.
It would be 7 amps per battery if it was 4 batteries in parallel but this mod is a series-parallel so it's 14 amps per series circuit

VU Sponsors