Become a Patron!

New Nicotine

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So glad you bumped this thread! I have their sample sitting in my fridge, but couldn't remember who it was from, and it doesn't say on the bottle LOL

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there any way I can use multiple coupons , TFA and Nicotine together? Unfortunately it's accepting only one at a time.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, like I said in another thread, my freezer isn't suffering by a long shot - but a little more never hurts. Vaperstek is already out of my go-to TH nic and everyone else wants a king's ransom for a liter + shipping. ChemNic is premium nicotine and although higher in price than my VT TH, still affordable, especially with a coupon code. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So glad you bumped this thread! I have their sample sitting in my fridge, but couldn't remember who it was from, and it doesn't say on the bottle LOL
I labelled mine soon as I got them - I KNOW how my brain works....or rather how it doesn't.....:oops:

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm confused. You said 'nicotine and TFA' so I assumed you were trying to use coupons for both!
my mistake (sorry) I mean Nicotine River's coupon code for FLV and TFA , only one is working.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The FLV one expired May 5 - I just checked :)
It's still valid checked just now
b6fe665b8638d98ab989d5eedfb2ab72.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@what else do you recommend for FLV (as I already selected in picture JimiD has suggested me) so i can place order, Thanks

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know what the difference between palm glycerin and PG is?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worked for me at 2 o'clock.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry didn't work for me either
39e6434ab408cb30cdf9c9d36d8a6276.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaperstek is already out of my go-to TH nic ...

It might have been due to the 10% off sale they had last month. (all month)
Since I had empty glass bottles to put it in...I added a Liter to my stock. (Not the VT TH!) ;)

Ron
---
"Sweet Oblivion, open your arms!"- Wednesday Addams

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Truthfully, I can't tell a difference in that and their premium vaping 3mg. It's very cost effective for me. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shipping high might be because they send in glass bottle? @Teresa P do you know how they ship? I got sample in glass
Actually their shipping isn't as high as some others, but this is the first larger order I've placed with them, so not sure of the packaging. My samples were in glass, but larger bottles may be in plastic.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you guys enter the code at checkout?

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone know what the difference between palm glycerin and PG is?
Palm Glycerin is going to be a type of VG (vegetable glycol). PG is propylene glycol, which is an organic compound, is produced from propylene oxide, which in turn is made from propene, which is produced from fossil fuels and is a byproduct of oil refining and natural gas processing.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Truthfully, I can't tell a difference in that and their premium vaping 3mg. It's very cost effective for me. ;)

I guess it would be for me too, but vaping TH at 18mg; after 3-5mls in a day, my throat hurts. Even in a 18mg mix I have found VT TH very clean and can certainly understand why you dig it.

I think I have around 8-10 years of nic. in the freezer. Since, like hula hoops, vaping is probably just a fad, I probably have way too much already. :D

Ron
---
"I must warn you, young lady, I am susceptible to flattery."-Esteban Vihaio

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Worked for me only after I made a new account.
500ml was the same price as the 250ml at NudeNic.
Something like 7 bucks shipping to MI.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I entered it in the cart and got and error message. Something about it being perhaps all used up. I entered it again at checkout and it did not work there either.

I went back to my cart and entered it again. It worked.

Less than fifty bucks for a liter of nic. ....delivered.

Ron
----
"So you all will know the seriousness of my warning, I shall say this in English."-O-Ren Ishii

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Argh! Tried to place an order (a gallon 100mg in VG and some flavors), it processed my card but didn't process the order on the website end of things! So my cart is still full, my order history is blank, but my card has been charged. I emailed them but dunno if they'll get back with me before Monday (since it's Fri night right now) and the coupon expires Sunday :( :(

Edit - I checked email, and I have a transaction receipt email from authorize.net that shows that the transaction is being held for review, so maybe that's the reason the process order button is still live, cart still full, etc.?

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I wont buy.. sorry.. I know the folks.. will pass.
I do know the last I heard.. they mixed in a dr's office lab.
I dont know any Dr that would just rent a lab to someone to mix ejuice, much less pure nic to resell.
Most Dr's have their work sent out to a lab now days.
I know there was issues with background checks, bankruptcy and more.
As far as their products.. I wouldn't snag a water bottle sealed from them..

Buy from reputable retailers.. seriously.. what you put into your lungs should be worth time investigating.

I dont want this to turn into an argument.. so I will be turning replys to this thread off..
I did want to speak my peace, and let you all know what I know.
Ask any b&m in my area about them.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wont buy.. sorry.. I know the folks.. will pass.
I do know the last I heard.. they mixed in a dr's office lab.
I dont know any Dr that would just rent a lab to someone to mix ejuice, much less pure nic to resell.
Most Dr's have their work sent out to a lab now days.
I know there was issues with background checks, bankruptcy and more.
As far as their products.. I wouldn't snag a water bottle sealed from them..

Buy from reputable retailers.. seriously.. what you put into your lungs should be worth time investigating.

I dont want this to turn into an argument.. so I will be turning replys to this thread off..
I did want to speak my peace, and let you all know what I know.
Ask any b&m in my area about them.
Thanks for the info. A little disturbing since a lot of Dr. offices aren't the cleanest of places :(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what I know too. And I also know this is good nicotine from experience, not rumor and propaganda. And I also know who to take this comment to for their defense, which they are entitled to. We order from so-called "reputable vendors" every time we click a "buy" button and in reality don't KNOW diddly. But they treat us well and we go on our own experiences, still not KNOWING. If I'm happy with a product and service, I'm good with that. And I sleep pretty well at night.

Twiztidwoundz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome, with all the news stocking up isn't a bad plan. There's always room in my freezer for nic.

Sent from cat hair using Tapatalk

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know what I know too. And I also know this is good nicotine from experience, not rumor and propaganda. And I also know who to take this comment to for their defense, which they are entitled to. We order from so-called "reputable vendors" every time we click a "buy" button and in reality don't KNOW diddly. But they treat us well and we go on our own experiences, still not KNOWING. If I'm happy with a product and service, I'm good with that. And I sleep pretty well at night.
Thanks for the input. I, personally, don't have any issue with any vendor that might have a troubled past or one that hires people with a trouble past (as long as it's in the past). We all have skeletons of one sort or another. Plus, when you checkout with authorize.net, authorize.net doesn't provide the full card number to the vendor nor to any of their employees. My only concern in this case is the product itself and glad to see you reiterate that you were happy with it.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone gotten this with the Palm Glycerin base? I never had or heard of that base before. How does it compare to regular VG. My previous NIC order was from MFS. If anyone knows how this compares to it please chime in. With all this FDA news I would like to stock up but I need to make sure to stock up on a good quality product. This will be freezer bound for a while.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone gotten this with the Palm Glycerin base? I never had or heard of that base before. How does it compare to regular VG. My previous NIC order was from MFS. If anyone knows how this compares to it please chime in. With all this FDA news I would like to stock up but I need to make sure to stock up on a good quality product. This will be freezer bound for a while.

There are other threads here asking about palm-based VG. The people who have posted their experience have said that they can't tell any difference.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It might have been due to the 10% off sale they had last month. (all month)
Since I had empty glass bottles to put it in...I added a Liter to my stock. (Not the VT TH!) ;)

Ron
---
"Sweet Oblivion, open your arms!"- Wednesday Addams

So annoyed with myself for not jumping on that sale. I didn't really have a need, but obviously after the bomb dropped I'm kicking myself. :cry:

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P , you've tried NicSelect haven't you? How would you compare it to that? I'm not such a fan of NicSelect, I've found it to have a less than pleasant smell, most strong with the batches I've gotten from ECX, but definitely still present with what I've gotten from NR. Does this nic have a similar smell? And in general, better, the same, or worse than the NicSelect you've bought?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My NicSelect from Nicotine River has always been good, clean, clear, and tasteless, though I've heard of different experiences from other vendors selling this brand. ChemNic is more like Vaperstek premium to me. Crystal clear, no taste, no "bite." Order one of the samples, it's a very inexpensive way to try, no large commitment to something you may or may not like.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My NicSelect from Nicotine River has always been good, clean, clear, and tasteless, though I've heard of different experiences from other vendors selling this brand. ChemNic is more like Vaperstek premium to me. Crystal clear, no taste, no "bite." Order one of the samples, it's a very inexpensive way to try, no large commitment to something you may or may not like.

Oh, what the hell. I just went with a liter. Living in central Mexico makes sample orders expensive shipping-wise.

Not sure if the order went through though? Nothing is showing on my order history page, and haven't received an email confirmation yet (it's only been a minute). Is that an authorize.net thing?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll get it, don't worry...;)

VU Sponsors