Become a Patron!

New Nicotine

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
my shipping was like 6 or 8 bucks to MD so no complaints here

I would suggest adding in first class parcel post shipping which adds a day or 3 depending on distance but is often much cheaper then priority

First Class shipping is enabled. However, the weight of a First Class package cannot exceed 13oz. So, if the product you order weighs more than 13oz the First Class option will not appear.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
First Class shipping is enabled. However, the weight of a First Class package cannot exceed 13oz. So, if the product you order weighs more than 13oz the First Class option will not appear.

You need first class standard or parcel post its called
you can ship much heavier then the 13oz letter
its their economy shipping for boxed items
it has limits which I forget
but Ive used it to ship saxophones from MD to CA so I know it can work for you. It is the cheapest coast to coast shipping method available in the country

Looks like they are calling it USPS Retail Ground now. They keep changing the name of this service
Ive seen it called this
first class parcel post
standard post
and other combinations of those words

AS you can see here
a 15lb 12x12x12 box form MD to CA is about 12% cheaper with this method versus priority mail

upload_2016-6-1_11-5-30.png

NO wi can tell you coast to coast by this method take about 5 or 6 business days
but for shorter trips it can get there as quick as priority

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ok. I added USPS Retail as an option. Ironically from SC to Ca it's only like $2 cheaper to ship a liter than priority 2 day. Moreover, UPS is still the cheapest option.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, bring on the sales! Anybody's sales, c'mon, I dare ya.....:banana:

0HjVXnk.jpg

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
As much as I hate to make a post like this, it's become necessary. I previously offered members of this thread who have placed an order with us a free 30ml bottle of one of our one-shot flavorings. It seems that some people will always try to beat the system or try to get over on the next guy/gal. They've seen the post for the free flavoring, placed an order for a free nic sample, then messaged me with their flavor request. So, let me be clear. A free sample purchase, in and of itself, will not qualify you for a free 30ml flavoring. I'm sorry if this comes across sarcastic but, it honestly angered me at the nerve of some people.

In addition, your order MUST have been placed prior to the post I made making the offer. Sorry but, these are the rules I have decided on.

Thanks for understanding.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can understand the confusion, as you did say all those who had posted in this thread!

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I can understand the confusion, as you did say all those who had posted in this thread!

True but, I believe I also said who have made a purchase. Paying for shipping only doesn't really qualify as a purchase. I guess I should have been more clear. My mistake and apologies for any confusion.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i think that is totally fair

now are you adding more flavors or can i just tell you which one now?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so, I don't have the readily ability to provide coupons for individual customers. So, that's out. I do like the idea of getting some of my one-shots out there. What do you guys think about this. Each of you shoot me an email containing the following information:

VU username
Previous ChemNic Order #
Desired flavor.

Upon receipt I will send you a free 30ml of one of my flavorings.

LMK...

Thanks
This was your previous post, so people who ordered samples might assume it applied to them!

The good news is that my liter is on its way! The bad news is that it's going to be 100 degrees here the day it's due to be delivered :-(

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I wasn't specific enough agreed. But, that's how I have to do it. I want to be fair with everyone including myself... Lol

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
No soup for you... Lol. I'll have the new flavors up tomorrow.. Promise..

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
new flavors tomorrow
um ill be very busy tomorrow
but ill try to find time for you
now for more cute animals

:moose::zebra::squirrel::horse:

ZaTHRaS

Member For 4 Years
time for more animals
:cheetah::crab::beaver::bunny1::cat::cheetah::dog::elephant::fox::frog::hippo:
now decode my secret message

secret message=too much time, not enough to do. :cheers:

As much as I hate to make a post like this, it's become necessary. I previously offered members of this thread who have placed an order with us a free 30ml bottle of one of our one-shot flavorings. It seems that some people will always try to beat the system or try to get over on the next guy/gal. They've seen the post for the free flavoring, placed an order for a free nic sample, then messaged me with their flavor request. So, let me be clear. A free sample purchase, in and of itself, will not qualify you for a free 30ml flavoring. I'm sorry if this comes across sarcastic but, it honestly angered me at the nerve of some people.

In addition, your order MUST have been placed prior to the post I made making the offer. Sorry but, these are the rules I have decided on.

Thanks for understanding.

I hope I didn't start this.:(
I followed this thread but didn't post until I actually made a purchase.:oops:

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It wasn't a single person issue. It was an influx of free nic sample orders followed by a ton of flavor request from those people.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, bring on the sales! Anybody's sales, c'mon, I dare ya.....:banana:

You should see mine:cool: It holds a half a cow, whole deer, 150 lbs of pork, 10 chickens and my vape stuff and is backed up by a generator:devil:

ChemNic nature of the beast…. I used to own a computer business on the side and just got sick of the people wanting everything for free, closed it years ago. Profits dropped and it ended not being worth my time away from family, had to lay off 4 great employees. You have to make a profit yet offer a good price and that is why we came to your business….. You offer a great Nic at a great price so we bought from you. I hope to get the same service and Nic from you down the road because I’m one happy customer!

Keep whatever you were going to send me and I will still keep buying from you… just keep your head above water in these uncertain times. You have a family and employees to think about and hell I just love your Nic!

People wonder why venders don’t keep in touch with users and this is a good example as to why. I’m not saying its any regular to this forum but the word gets out and the CRAP flows and screws up a great thing.

Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A GENERATOR!!! Now I need one of THOSE!! :D
Just remember Zombie apocalypse;)
We do this every year and the grocery bill is only $30 a week for 4 of us before it was out of control!
With that much meat it was a small investment.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You should see mine:cool: It holds a half a cow, whole deer, 150 lbs of pork, 10 chickens and my vape stuff and is backed up by a generator:devil:

ChemNic nature of the beast…. I used to own a computer business on the side and just got sick of the people wanting everything for free, closed it years ago. Profits dropped and it ended not being worth my time away from family, had to lay off 4 great employees. You have to make a profit yet offer a good price and that is why we came to your business….. You offer a great Nic at a great price so we bought from you. I hope to get the same service and Nic from you down the road because I’m one happy customer!

Keep whatever you were going to send me and I will still keep buying from you… just keep your head above water in these uncertain times. You have a family and employees to think about and hell I just love your Nic!

People wonder why venders don’t keep in touch with users and this is a good example as to why. I’m not saying its any regular to this forum but the word gets out and the CRAP flows and screws up a great thing.

I truly appreciate the support. I don't want to come across as an ass but, it got out of hand and beyond the scope of my original intensions.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I truly appreciate the support. I don't want to come across as an ass but, it got out of hand and beyond the scope of my original intensions.
Geez, what an ass. You mean a sample doesn't qualify as a purchase lol? J/K I think your a reasonable person that underestimated how people could interpret your kind offer to those that have made a legit purchase.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Geez, what an ass. You mean a sample doesn't qualify as a purchase lol? J/K I think your a reasonable person that underestimated how people could interpret your kind offer to those that have made a legit purchase.

Not just a sample but, a free sample.... Lol. And, you're right. I actually had to buy an extension for my shopping cart software that removes the option for people to add more than one free sample to their cart. Unbelievable!

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@ChemNic I saw some new flavors were posted. Were there anymore that are supposed to go up?

We added four new flavors to the lineup. Lemon filled doughnut, Jelly filled doughnut, Chocolate glazed doughnut and Raspberry filled doughnut. Those are all that we're adding for now.

Thanks..

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@ChemNic a word of advice; I notice at your site there is not age verification/warning option ( As FDA is chasing us all) am I missing or it should supposed to pop-up every time someone visit www.chemnic.com. May be I am getting too old or my eye are.... :sadpanda:

Last edited:

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's in the terms and agreement which must be agreed to before an order can be placed. We don't sell ecigs so, we're comfortable with the current method. Thanks though. I appreciate it.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
For those of you who are eligible for the free flavoring, the new flavors are up. All the new flavors are our doughnut flavors. These are very popular in my shops.. Thanks..

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a nice offer, chemnic. Personally, I wish it'd been a bit higher coupon code (which would push me to order another liter of nic), but I understand the justification for offering a free flavoring. Every package I get reshipped down to my location in central Mexico costs me $7, so it's not enticing for me, but it's definitely a nice gesture! :)

Getting back to the topic of the thread, regarding my liter, I haven't had a chance to mix with it yet, but I did just break it down into glass bottles. Taking a whiff, it did have the same earthy smell as the NicSelect from both ECX and NR, though none of the harshness on the nose both of those had (worse for ECX's, but still present with NR's). Did everyone else's liter have this earthy smell? I'll know more when I have a chance to mix with it of course, but I'm trying to diagnose what, if any, effect the trailer trip from north Texas to central Mexico has on the nic I order.

Edited to add that I'm very happy it doesn't have that sharp pungent effect on the nose that ECX's and NR's NicSelect has, and am hoping that bodes well for it being a bit smoother on the vape (though those others aren't too bad).

Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All said and done he is giving us all enough to make almost 200ml of juice for nothing and maybe spread the word of how good it is… not a bad trade off if you ask me! He doesn’t owe us anything but giving us good NIC at a great price and this could be a big bonus for first time DIY’s with the FDA crap coming down the line.

I’m just starting DIY and have enough to make 4 flavors and I’m $65 in the whole on them so I welcome this Free bie:shades:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My liter arrived this morning. I'm pretty disappointed that it doesn't smell/look at all like the sample I received - it's very yellow and smells like a dirty ashtray. I'll test it later and see how it tastes, but it's not what I was expecting.

Also, there's no batch number or expiry/packed on date on the bottle - that's unusual.

Last edited:

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My liter arrived this morning. I'm pretty disappointed that it doesn't smell/look at all like the sample I received - it's very yellow and smells like a dirty ashtray.

You mean like this?
wAcc8Az.jpg

The clear bottle on the right is the last of a 60mL of VT-TH 100mg that I've had out for about 6 weeks now.

but it's not what I was expecting.

Yeah, me neither. Very Not Happy :(

Also, there's no batch number or expiry/packed on date on the bottle - that's unusual.
It is unusual. I always set up my labels for new nic ahead of time but wait til it arrives before I print, so I can add on the batch or lot numbers and any other relevant info. But this had nothing.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean like this?
wAcc8Az.jpg

The clear bottle on the right is the last of a 60mL of VT-TH 100mg that I've had out for about 6 weeks now.

It is unusual. I always set up my labels for new nic ahead of time but wait til it arrives before I print, so I can add on the batch or lot numbers and any other relevant info. But this had nothing.
Yes! Is that your chem nic also? I'm assuming they will replace with whatever they used for the samples.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You mean like this?
wAcc8Az.jpg

That looks to be rather oxidized Nic, or pee.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
YIKES!

It looks like it's Fizzing Too! :eek:

Ron
---
"If you have the capacity to tremble with indignation every time that an injustice is committed in the world, then we are comrades."- Che Guevara

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YIKES!

It looks like it's Fizzing Too! :eek:

Ron
---
"If you have the capacity to tremble with indignation every time that an injustice is committed in the world, then we are comrades."- Che Guevara
No, that's the bubbles from shaking it up!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That indicates oxidation and old nic. Current 100mg/ml nic should test at 100mg/ml or even a point or 2 below. Not 12% low.

VU Sponsors