Become a Patron!

New Nicotine

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to hear all the good reviews! Can't wait to get mine next week (the one downside of living in central Mexico, waiting extra for vape mail!).

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just noticed ChemNic is running the 15% off sale again, coupon code STOCKUP..... ah, a lady does indeed love a sale.....lol!
Is there an expiry date? I have a couple of friends who want to store a liter in their freezers, but I need to get there 'for sures' so I don't end up with more than I can fit in my freezer (or afford LOL) :)

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@AmandaD.
The shelf life of nicotine is typically one year if properly stored. I believe it's possibly more when suspended in pg.

@Carmmond..
Let me see what I can do. Can't make any promises though.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@AmandaD.
The shelf life of nicotine is typically one year if properly stored. I believe it's possibly more when suspended in pg.

@Carmmond..
I was asking when the coupon expires - not the nicotine LOL (I have some that's well over 2 years in my freezer, and it appears to be as good as it was when new).

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I was asking when the coupon expires - not the nicotine LOL (I have some that's well over 2 years in my freezer, and it appears to be as good as it was when new).

Sorry. The coupon expires midnight Sunday.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@AmandaD.

@Carmmond..
That's what I recall from science class when I was a kid, that PG suspensions have a longer shelf life. But, that was decades ago, so I could be remembering it wrong.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately, the rules prevent me from posting advertisements in this thread. You can always visit our website as we always post our specials.

Thanks for the reply I do understand and we should follow the RULES of the GAME. Thanks for the reminder

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys ( and of course gals ) www.ChemNic.com has new deal on NIC

15% off coupon code is STOCKUP

Deal will end Sunday Midnight.

Thought those who missed last time, may want to try .....

Thanks

:oops:Ooops didn't check these post and directly posted. Sorry :sadpanda:@Teresa P already posted :tigercat:

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys ( and of course gals ) www.ChemNic.com has new deal on NIC

15% off coupon code is STOCKUP

Deal will end Sunday Midnight.

Thought those who missed last time, may want to try .....

Thanks

:oops:Ooops didn't check these post and directly posted. Sorry :sadpanda:@Teresa P already posted :tigercat:
The more the merrier, @Elites! Get the good word out there! :D

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At this point the ChemNic is every bit as smooth as I've found VT and NR.

Unless you mean VT TH...not me. (I have not tried NR)

With the sale back on, I thought I'd sample some of their 100mg PG that came in the mail last week. BTW, it came well packed with absolutely not a drop leaked. Since it is soon destined to be moved to glass containers, I could care less what kind of cap it sported. Popping the cap and looking down the 1 liter bottle I did notice a very slight golden/tan color. No biggie. No harsh odor.

I mixed up 100ml of 50/50 (PG/VG or VG/PG...your choice ;)) at 18mg. After 30 or so seconds of vaping I notice a throat hit a bit less than VT TH. I also noticed that my mouth was feeling a bit numb. This numbness did Not come with any harsh chemical or other taste. I can't recall any mouth numbness from VT TH. Except for the mouth numbness & slightly lower TH, I would be hard pressed to which is which in a blind taste with VT TH. (Certainly there's no numbness at all from the VT & NN I have. )

I cut it down to 9mg and still experienced the numbing but on a lesser scale. Some folks may wish that sensation, but I prefer the lack of any nicotine sensation at all in my juices.

I like this nic. better than the WL, RTS and Heartland I have purchased but I am unlikely to purchase more. Please don't let my personal opinion cause you to not "give er a ride". Heck, I also did not buy any more VT TH when it was $25 a liter.

Ron
---
"In time, all things work to your advantage when you pursue them with an open heart."- Miyamoto Musashi

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well i do things backwards
so i have a liter of this in the freezer. I decided to order the free sample now and test it next week. That way I didnt have to open the liter

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Unless you mean VT TH...not me. (I have not tried NR)

With the sale back on, I thought I'd sample some of their 100mg PG that came in the mail last week. BTW, it came well packed with absolutely not a drop leaked. Since it is soon destined to be moved to glass containers, I could care less what kind of cap it sported. Popping the cap and looking down the 1 liter bottle I did notice a very slight golden/tan color. No biggie. No harsh odor.

Thanks for the feedback. The tint you see could very well be the result of refraction from the white bottle. Kinda like shining a flashlight through your finger if you will. When you pour it over into another bottle you should notice it being clear. Having said all of this, a slight tan/pink color is fine.

I mixed up 100ml of 50/50 (PG/VG or VG/PG...your choice ;)) at 18mg. After 30 or so seconds of vaping I notice a throat hit a bit less than VT TH. I also noticed that my mouth was feeling a bit numb. This numbness did Not come with any harsh chemical or other taste. I can't recall any mouth numbness from VT TH. Except for the mouth numbness & slightly lower TH, I would be hard pressed to which is which in a blind taste with VT TH. (Certainly there's no numbness at all from the VT & NN I have. )

I cut it down to 9mg and still experienced the numbing but on a lesser scale. Some folks may wish that sensation, but I prefer the lack of any nicotine sensation at all in my juices.

I like this nic. better than the WL, RTS and Heartland I have purchased but I am unlikely to purchase more. Please don't let my personal opinion cause you to not "give er a ride". Heck, I also did not buy any more VT TH when it was $25 a liter.

This is interesting as I have never heard this before.

Twiztidwoundz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We finally tested out our sample. We thought it was great, very on par with vape clarity, and much better then ECX, we got 100mg Pg and used @3mg in a light fruit vape the whole mix tasted clean and refreshing, sucked down a tank full on my griffin, then started to dig into a tank full on a sub tank mini which was then taken away from me for my wife to finish off. So Chem nic will have my business. Thanks guys!

Sent from cat hair using Tapatalk

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only thing I don't like is they changed it to shipping but didn't give a tracking number.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@Twiztidwoundz

Thank you for the feedback. I'm very happy to hear you are please with your purchase. Thanks again.

@Carmmond

You should have received an email containing your tracking information. The email would have been from our parent company, J&D Tech Group, LLC. Please check your email as I have sent you the tracking info.. Thanks again.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine took 5 or 6 days to ship counting the weekend and that was before the sale.... Not a big deal to me just an FYI for you.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Carmmond, good to know! Good NIC .. Good Price... Can't complain.. I have plenty for the moment.. and I guess a busy vendor is one in demand eh!? was worried I wouldn't have my bottles to split it up in time .. but they arrived, run thru the ultrasound and are all set to go.. more bored I guess than anything .. lol

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks Carmmond, good to know! Good NIC .. Good Price... Can't complain.. I have plenty for the moment.. and I guess a busy vendor is one in demand eh!? was worried I wouldn't have my bottles to split it up in time .. but they arrived, run thru the ultrasound and are all set to go.. more bored I guess than anything .. lol

Thanks for the order. Please tell me your order number. I will check on it. Most likely it went out yesterday and you should have received an email with your tracking number. Thanks again.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the order. Please tell me your order number. I will check on it

No worries! Order went to 'shipped' status and email was since received today with the tracking number. Appreciate the offer to check, even the best process will sometimes hit a snag from time to time, just had wanted to keep an eye on the ETA! Thank you for your diligence.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It seems that some people experienced issues with both the coupon code and the receipt of emails containing tracking numbers. Folks, please be advised we are a new company as far as offering nicotine. That means we will hit snags here and there and will need to work out the bugs. Rest assured, we want your business and if and when you hit a snag all you have to do it contact me. I will personally see to it that you are taken care of.

Having said all this, we've extended the coupon code until this Sunday, May 29th, 2016. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Happy vaping folks and, I'm here for you if you have any problems.

Kind regards,
Joel

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems that some people experienced issues with both the coupon code and the receipt of emails containing tracking numbers.

Kind regards,
Joel
No problem on my end Joel.... my roadrunner account sent it to the spam folder. I got it fixed for next time, maybe I'll catch the sale;)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1 liter even without tasting just because @Teresa P advise?

That's what I did! (Drinking shots of tequila (with a beer back) while reading her reviews helped too! :vino:)

While I'm still not too sure what I'll be doing with that bridge I bought in Brooklyn, I can absolutely say she has not led me astray.

Ron
---
"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."-Marilyn Monroe

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's another reason I like her more day by day (if she keep doing these kind of faults to provide more great information to our beloved vaping family VU) :)
Fellas, what it all boils down to is the fact that I'm CHEAP! LOL! But I refuse to sacrifice quality in my mixes, there are "reputable vendors" out there doing that already....there are more expensive brands of nicotine out there and I'm confident they're of top quality, but I just can't afford those. So when I run across something that's reasonably priced but tastes expensive, I'm buying it. So if I can share my experiences with anyone here and save them some change in the bargain, I'm certainly happy to!

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fellas, what it all boils down to is the fact that I'm CHEAP! LOL! But I refuse to sacrifice quality in my mixes, there are "reputable vendors" out there doing that already....there are more expensive brands of nicotine out there and I'm confident they're of top quality, but I just can't afford those. So when I run across something that's reasonably priced but tastes expensive, I'm buying it. So if I can share my experiences with anyone here and save them some change in the bargain, I'm certainly happy to!
Hey @Teresa P you know I was kidding (but honestly that was voice of my heart ;)), You also know we love you and your research . God bless you (and of course all of us) for sharing our knowledge with vaping community. Thanks again Teresa and all others whoever help, help people to STOP and QUIT SMOKING. :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
id id teh same. @teresap said it was good, shes been right every other time, so i ordered a liter and its in the freezer
but my free sample will be here tuesday LOL
if i dont like it, Im sure teresa will buy it off me.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
id id teh same. @teresap said it was good, shes been right every other time, so i ordered a liter and its in the freezer
but my free sample will be here tuesday LOL
if i dont like it, Im sure teresa will buy it off me.
You better believe it! :D
And btw, @Elites, I never took offense...;)

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I will make a longer post in which I address some of the comments. But for now I just want you all to know how very much I appreciate you. I'm going to do something just for the people in this thread. Not sure what yet but, something.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will make a longer post in which I address some of the comments. But for now I just want you all to know how very much I appreciate you. I'm going to do something just for the people in this thread. Not sure what yet but, something.
@ChemNic I appreciate your thought. Thanks

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

OOOH OOH I know
A free liter of NIC

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Greedy bastards! lol

Well, I'll finally be able to pick up my liter from my shipper on Monday. One thing after another, along with the fact that I live in central Mexico, sometimes adds painful delays to the pleasure of getting vape mail. I'll come back and post my impressions, and seriously hope that all this delay (completely on my end of course) didn't serve to expose the nic to an undue amount of heat.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to try a liter of this but I can't get the coupon code to work. Been trying for 2 days now and all I get is

Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!

:(

VU Sponsors