Become a Patron!

New Smok Alien Firmware v1.2.11 Available

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I hated the switch to auto update but it doesn't really bother me much anymore. Cortana never interferes with any of my games or anything I do.

Hi all,

So I was on an upgraded kick today, finally got my r200 to update, did the rx200s with the custom firmware and then finally my alien!

I did the upgrade but had one question, on the smok site it said that the config had to be 00013000, but my config was not changeable and read FFFFFFFF.

It looks like the upgrade worked as I see the new coil select screen, but I wanted to make sure I did everything correctly or if I needed to change something regarding that config file?

I can not find the upgrade 1.2.11 for the alien on the alien upgrade screen from smoktech.com . It says its there but its not. Where did you find it? UPDATE: Found it. Was not showing up in the Chrome Browser. It was right above the other AB version, but not showing.

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can not find the upgrade 1.2.11 for the alien on the alien upgrade screen from smoktech.com . It says its there but its not. Where did you find it?

I posted the link a few responses up from this.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dont mean to bring up a dead thread but there is a 1.3.2 version now? What did that do?

I don't know but I'm unable to download the zip file in either Opera, Explorer or Chrome. I keep getting Comodo warnings that won't let me download it.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My son was able to download it and we both updated it. Seems to work okay.

VU Sponsors