Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have it once in awhile, I can't live with my smoothies....although I usually toss some oatmeal chia or flax in the juice
I like my oatmeal with a pat of grass fed butter, some cinnamon ceylon, a little pink salt, half of an apple, honey, and a hand full of walnuts:bliss:. I have that every mornin:) pretty tasty;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like my oatmeal with a pat of grass fed butter, some cinnamon ceylon, a little pink salt, half of an apple, honey, and a hand full of walnuts:bliss:. I have that every mornin:) pretty tasty;)
Oh yeah, I've done it the exact same way, strange minds work alike

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of organic butter, I just bought some last week....haven't had butter in eons

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn, just thinking about organic oatmeal with all the fixins is making me hungry

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No idea. To the best of my knowledge, they have not installed the new engine yet (and they have had my old baby for over 3 months now).
Damn good thing it blew when it did....you could be really fucked. Hopefully he gets at it, especially knowing the shitty weather is on the way

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No idea. To the best of my knowledge, they have not installed the new engine yet (and they have had my old baby for over 3 months now).
Hmmm Maybe give him a call and see whats up, I remember you taking it in the spring, that's why i was a wonderin:rolleyes:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hopefully he gets at it, especially knowing the shitty weather is on the way
I wonder if he even gives a rat's ass. HE has tons of equipment to clear his parking lot. Does he even care if I can;t get out to the barn to feed my cows?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if he even gives a rat's ass. HE has tons of equipment to clear his parking lot. Does he even care if I can;t get out to the barn to feed my cows?
Who knows, I have no idea who the guy is, hopefully decent

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My grandma used to make it in an old wooden churn, best butter I have ever ate, bar none
Now that you mentioned it, so did mine, and i think my mother still has the churn

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm right behind you, and prolly Rich as well

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know the forecast I posted yesterday that said today's high would be 44 ºF? Well, it only made it up to 36 ºF. The temp right at this moment is 27 ºF with wind about 20 mph with gusts to at least 30 mph (therefore it "feels like" 11 ºF) and it is snowing with, so far, about 1 inch accumulation.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know the forecast I posted yesterday that said today's high would be 44 ºF? Well, it only made it up to 36 ºF. The temp right at this moment is 27 ºF with wind about 20 mph with gusts to at least 30 mph (therefore it "feels like" 11 ºF) and it is snowing with, so far, about 1 inch accumulation.
Unreal.....may get a bunch in some locations around the farm, once the wind piles it up

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can you see this old phart out at the gate with a snow shovel tomorrow? The wind drift often makes it so you can't open the gates, but I don't happen to have a Bobcat at the moment, so I guess I get to break my back with a shovel....:blech:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That isn't good, but they've been wrong in the past
Usually in the wrong direction... it they say 10", we get 24", but I would really like it if it would stop at the 1" that's already here. They can send the rest to Minnesota or somewhere. :confused:

I'd almost relish a snow storm
Hey, I am the kinda guy who shares lots of stuff. You can have all my snow if you want it. :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone should drag that little psycho bitch Soros hired to shoot the shit about g-warming, and tie her to a tree or phone pole in the Dakotas....bet she'd be picking a new tune come morning.

VU Sponsors