Become a Patron!

P4Y IPV D2 with Temp Control 75 watt Mod

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry if I offended anyone. I was making fun of the video not the Jewish people. I sometime act before I think. My bad

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
No offense at all brother I watched the video and laughed as well. Mispronunciation is great hahahha

HighPlainsVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I preordered mine for $43 and now I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas. Love my IPV4 with the recent upgrade but would like something smaller that can fire Ti coils.​

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I preordered mine for $43 and now I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas. Love my IPV4 with the recent upgrade but would like something smaller that can fire Ti coils.​
It seems to be a fairly small device smaller then the ipv mini 2 and battery swaps are gonna be cake.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want mine nao!

pdasterly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
from 101vape

*UPDATE*

7-28-15 As of last night Pioneer 4you is saying they will ship out 8-2-15. So far they have shipped a few sample units but to our knowledge nobody has yet received a full shipment. We thank you for your patience and we are working to get the IPV D2's in as quick as possible.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Otherwise known as everyone who pre-ordered has to play the waiting game because everyone who ordered exceeded production....

Reactions: Myk

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Otherwise known as everyone who pre-ordered has to play the waiting game because everyone who ordered exceeded production....

So eventually people will learn to not preorder and they'll be able to ship early?
If it doesn't have an upgrade port I'm OK with them getting it right before sending them out. But then again I don't preorder :)

pdasterly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
couldn't resist, never been excited about a new mod except for my persei omicron 8 but i just waited to a holiday so i could get coupon.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want mine nao!

gollum-and-smeagol_o_2286693.jpg

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
couldn't resist, never been excited about a new mod except for my persei omicron 8 but i just waited to a holiday so i could get coupon.

I had to keep fighting myself. I want 3.
Maybe if I saw a real review (pbusardo) on an early release.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bought one the 14th. I've been patiently refreshing my inbox every other minute waiting for a shipping confirmation from 101vape

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought one the 14th. I've been patiently refreshing my inbox every other minute waiting for a shipping confirmation from 101vape

I feel you, I got excited the other day because I got an email from 101, but it was just them asking me to review my purchase of a IPV D2......ass holes 8)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol me too! I seen that email an was excited till I seen what it was.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who wants to guess when it will ship? The m thinking 8-10

Reactions: Jah

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
there will be another delay due to "logistics" challenges...(IE they are trying to iron out some last minute fix)

swarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Having some fun with this one. Really never used temp control before, much different Than the Evic, super small fires very fast and seems like a great vw device too it champs my arctic tanks. No lag when you fire either, has a similar 510 to my ipv 3
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: Jah

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
iPV D2 is similar in size as the iStick 40w Tc. Overall build quality is a bit better then the iStick. Does both ni200 and Ti. Freaky small device that has 75 watts. Does show ohms & battery load in real-time this is a new feature with this chip.

20150730_101205.JPG
tfPk4vp.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys got yours where?

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Test unit not out yet. got mine yesterday.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
iPV D2 is similar in size as the iStick 40w Tc. Overall build quality is a bit better then the iStick. Does both ni200 and Ti. Freaky small device that has 75 watts. Does show ohms & battery load in real-time this is a new feature with this chip.

20150730_101205.JPG
tfPk4vp.jpg
So then it might change

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yea I suppose if they needed to change something they could. It works pretty well I don't really see a need to change anything with it. 75 watts for power.
50 joules for Ni200 and Ti. super small and stealthy.

Reactions: Myk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.2 resistance for power mode? Are the settings same as the ipv3li and ipv4? Is there a lock feature? Lol sorry

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
its more like .17ish
lock resistance yes. same settings no, similar yes.
this has a super scroll or something. the accelerator moves super fast when you flip through wattages, temps, joules eg

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this today-

Hello
Hope you all have a great day.

Thank you for your visit to our website, we have been committed to provide you
with a better shopping experience.

I am very sorry to inform you that you have ordered IPV D2 from us , due to the factory still
have not start selling in China,we have been trying to get the goods to our USA warehouse
at present, and trying our best to ship it to you once we get in stock.

Again, we are really sorry for any inconveience to you.

Best Regards.

[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Put them through the ringer. Don't let the new shine blind you to faults.

Judging from my iPV4 (4ml & 2 batteries is spoiling me) and iPVmini2's I should get along with the D2 pretty good.

TruSound

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is a test unit I picked up, very solid little mod...the YiHi chip had me sold.
49FCBE97-E459-42C0-A5C6-427703C87264.jpg

E23E9860-6BA7-4816-B525-85DE3F80C89F.jpg

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a steal for

OK...fantastic little mod, build quality is on point, battery access is a breeze and its up to date with titanium and nickel priority TC settings...its a steal for 50 bucks.

How's the 510 connecter feel? My last two mods (cloupor mini & Kamry 30w v2)are basically trash because of crappy 510's. On the other had my old ipv mini v1's 510 is still solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope I get mine next week. From what I hear I probably won't have mine till the following week if im lucky.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seems to be pushed back...well see what they say on the 2nd or 3rd. My guess it will be pushed again

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Maverik_X... i know we discussed this already, but can you confirm the dry coil warning?

i use e-solids sometimes and this would be a deal breaker. but i LOVE the mod otherwise.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Web rumors are they already have them ready but want to move some ipv4s before they release the D2 :(

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh jeez once again thanks P4Y

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Maverik_X... i know we discussed this already, but can you confirm the dry coil warning?

i use e-solids sometimes and this would be a deal breaker. but i LOVE the mod otherwise.
Says only no liquid when you vape it bone dry.

3A3vp3U.jpg

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have three TC mods (4 when this one arrives), and the only time ever get that warning with a wet coil is if the build is bad;)

swarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Had mine for about a week, been using new ni200 coils from the company that makes the Playboy tank you see on my mod, I believe Kelvin actually makes it, all are working very well. Coils are firing at .12, just press the up &a down buttons when coil is at room temperature and your good to go. Super small too as you can see, def a great mod to get if you are just getting into temp control. Confirm that it says no juice of your tank runs a little dry, tested purposely as mine really never run dry. Also I've been using the supplied charger and I works splendidly.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had mine for about a week, been using new ni200 coils from the company that makes the Playboy tank you see on my mod, I believe Kelvin actually makes it, all are working very well. Coils are firing at .12, just press the up &a down buttons when could is at room temperature and
I saw that tank the other day hows it vape? seems fairly inexpensive but really just looks like a atlantis rebooted with different metal colors.

swarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Like a champ, honestly the coils are def rebooted Atlantis threaded coils, the juice holes are literally two times the diameter each & the bottom contact pin is way larger. Check it out
image.jpgimage.jpg

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like a champ, honestly the coils are def rebooted Atlantis threaded coils, the juice holes are literally two times the diameter each & the bottom contact pin is way larger. Check it out
View attachment 26067View attachment 26068
pretty sure thats the same ni200 coil used in the subverter mini. I have some and it can flood a little if i use anything less then 75% vg
wick super good though. is Kelvin same company as the subverter brand?
thanks for the info on the tank. may pick one up. where did you get yours at? at the rate Im going though I may need to have a room for just vaping gear lol.
Does it come with an RBA deck or is there one that will work on it?

Thanks,
Steve
pretty sure any atlantis type rba will work if its the same threading. anyvape sega tank rba, sauce code rba eg

edit I see now kelvin is same brand lol.

VU Sponsors