Become a Patron!

P4Y IPV D2 with Temp Control 75 watt Mod

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't even get a shipped email with taking, just the one saying they will ship today

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro 4

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wake and Vape has them for $55. Includes a skin and battery.
Yup, just bought one earlier tonight. Comes with a Sammy 25R a carbon skin and your choice of Wake and Vape "Socks" for $61.50 shipped.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup, just bought one earlier tonight. Comes with a Sammy 25R a carbon skin and your choice of Wake and Vape "Socks" for $61.50 shipped.
Definitely thinking about ordering one as well, but I also have a new sigelei 150 coming in lol......oh the pressure!

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's OK. It never ends really.:)

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Definitely thinking about ordering one as well, but I also have a new sigelei 150 coming in lol......oh the pressure!
the new tc sigelei is awesome freakin love it. 100joules for nickel is just bomb. I am getting another one :p
iPV D2 is a good out and about on the town mod. small as a istick 40 watt 50 joules and 75 watts. only real con is battery life for me with 25r's it was around 6-8 hours.depending on how hard I was vaping it.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well i said what the hell
just ordered mine from wake and vape with the free battery which works since this is my first mod ever to need replacable batteries. Also got a black subtank at the lowest price I have seen for an authentic only $28 Order more batteries and a charger from li ion wholesale and some spider silk from envy.

Now as soon as it all gets here I can figure out how to wick the subtank rba deck properly.

Now has anyone seen silicone sleeves for this thing?

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone ever use UPS mail innovations? Seems like that's what it shipped as.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Works great for me. UPS does the part USPS usually drags on, the long haul. USPS does Saturdays or delivers earlier in the day than UPS does.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I went ahead and got one from W&V. I sure hope it works, I never order stuff when brand new.
Not sure whether it will get the dripper or the iPV4. I'm going on day 6 of battery charge on the 4 with Ti using it pretty much exclusively.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still at electronic notification received wtf! I want my mod damn it

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone from 101vape preorder shipping past received electronic notification? It still hasn't changed like ups hasn't gotten it yet.

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone from 101vape preorder shipping past received electronic notification? It still hasn't changed like ups hasn't gotten it yet.

No but I contacted 101 vape today and the owner assured me they shipped yesterday. Whether that's true or not time will tell I guess.

Reactions: dre

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No but I contacted 101 vape today and the owner assured me they shipped yesterday. Whether that's true or not time will tell I guess.
Your tracking hasn't updated too?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm kicking myself for not spending the $2 extra bucks for USPS priority

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Im still waiting for wake and vape to even pack my order that i placed at like 4 am their time today

strike that, they just printed the label at 934 pm EST

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Y'all fuckers better let the rest of us know what you think about them when they show up. I think I'm channeling some of you guys anticipation. My nit-picky, tightwad self is thinking this thing might actually get me to come off some cash. :eek: Seriously, I hope they did it right and you guys like it so I can buy one. :cool:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went to the dark side with sigelei too much fuss over these IPV's lol

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've agreed with that until now. The d2 is the first ipv I've ever been impressed with enough to even consider. A Sig 150, my smpl tube mech and possibly an ipv d2 could cover it for me. Unless of course sigelei comes out with their version of a d2. I'd probably like theirs better.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The new temp control sig is relatively small. It's definitely smaller than the ipv4. I do happen to agree with the intrigue of how small the d2 is. Perhaps I'll get one down the line when bugs and such are combed through lol

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The new temp control sig is relatively small. It's definitely smaller than the ipv4. I do happen to agree with the intrigue of how small the d2 is. Perhaps I'll get one down the line when bugs and such are combed through lol

That would be the D2S or D22.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've agreed with that until now. The d2 is the first ipv I've ever been impressed with enough to even consider. A Sig 150, my smpl tube mech and possibly an ipv d2 could cover it for me. Unless of course sigelei comes out with their version of a d2. I'd probably like theirs better.
the sig 75 watt is that. minus coil select and a YiHi chip. you have the Sig 150w Tc? for the price you can't really go wrong with the d2. just make sure you get and use the sleeve for it. P4Y paint doesn't hold the test of time to well.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you get your Sig 150w tc buddy? how you liking it?

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unless there's no bugs to work out. Seems to be their way of naming.
none so far been using it for over a week now.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you get your Sig 150w tc buddy? how you liking it?
I honestly love it bud! It's a really nice sturdy mod. It can be a stealth mod as well. The buttons are great. The screen comes on quick. The readings I feel are better

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I honestly love it bud! It's a really nice sturdy mod. It can be a stealth mod as well. The buttons are great. The screen comes on quick. The readings I feel are better
Have you tried the temp control yet?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nah I don't temp anymore not my kind of vape, but I am curious how it works on this mod

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
this mod might change your mind. make a nickel build and run it at 75 -100 joules and see how it tastes. might make a believer out of ya

TruSound

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Y'all fuckers better let the rest of us know what you think about them when they show up. I think I'm channeling some of you guys anticipation. My nit-picky, tightwad self is thinking this thing might actually get me to come off some cash. :eek: Seriously, I hope they did it right and you guys like it so I can buy one. :cool:

They got it right on the one I have, and I suspect all the rest...reasonably sure you'll be very pleased.
8F42FF95-011F-41CD-9E43-AFF8E92778FC.jpg

TruSound

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kanger SubTank mini V2, they come with the red o-rings replaced with black

49FCBE97-E459-42C0-A5C6-427703C87264.jpg

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i had wake and vape ship priority mail and my tracking is showing its already been picked up form the first post office and is moving

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine is showing it will be delivered today, not too bad, used priority USPS, 2 day delivery from 101 Vape...and Im in Florida. Now to see if it actually comes in today or if the date changes to tomorrow

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wish my cheap ass paid the $2 extra for USPS priority :( my tracking hasn't updated passed received electronic notification

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i always prefer priority mail for everything, I always get it in 2 or 3 days. I think USPS has a faster better more cost effective system then UPS and FedEx, but the problem with USPS is local Post offices screwing up. So some people have no thing but bad experiences with USPS while others have no issues

Now onto more important issues.

Anyone found a place to buy silicone sleeves and extra charger cables. I know you dont really need the cable, but I like to have an extra just in case I find myself in need. That way I can keep one at home and one in car for emergency charging. But As accident prone as I am, I think a silicone sleeve is a necessity

Last edited:
I placed my order with Wake and Vape as soon as I saw the post on Vapor Joes Blog. It shipped last night, and it shall be here Sat! :) (that package has moved quickly) I also have the xtar charger on the way, but that might take awhile.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I placed my order with Wake and Vape as soon as I saw the post on Vapor Joes Blog. It shipped last night, and it shall be here Sat! :) (that package has moved quickly) I also have the xtar charger on the way, but that might take awhile.

Mine shipped from Wake and Vape last night, won't be here until Monday. That's about normal.
I was hung at label created, judging from when it updated it was the post office that was the hang up.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mines still is the same. UPS still doesn't have it. :(

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man that is frustrating @dre :(

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mines still is the same. UPS still doesn't have it. :(

When packages are sent this way a lot of times you won't see an update until it arrives at your post office. I've seen this many times.

Reactions: Myk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope that's the case

pdasterly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When packages are sent this way a lot of times you won't see an update until it arrives at your post office. I've seen this many times.
I hope so, anticipating mine today, tomorrow at the latest

pdasterly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oakland which is 400 miles from them or so, i selected cheapest shipping :(

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oakland which is 400 miles from them or so, i selected cheapest shipping :(
I'm just north of Sacramento and I selected the cheapest shipping as well. I don't think we'll see them today. Maybe tomorrow but I'm guessing Monday.

VU Sponsors