Become a Patron!

Pics of the Texas Rebel Juice Lab where they make their e-Juice for retail sales

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Well I guess one could call impurities contaminates as well but yes I see what you are saying things like the nasty stuff that causes food poisoning or worse.

Though I do think we are protected some though pg's anti bacterial properties. Yes this business made a big error in judgement with this. I still wonder how many juice makers have perfect set ups though.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I guess one could call impurities contaminates as well but yes I see what you are saying things like the nasty stuff that causes food poisoning or worse.

Though I do think we are protected some though pg's anti bacterial properties. Yes this business made a big error in judgement with this. I still wonder how many juice makers have perfect set ups though.

Responsibility of handling and manufacturing e-liquid is extremely important to me. As long as the manufacturer is utilizing a clean/sterile room/supplies while following safety protocols and can prove to me (not asking for their Top Secret Classified Recipes) with pictures, I will be satisfied.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Most juice companies do have a osha clean room to be mixing in, and do not play poker there nor allow minors there, much less half nakid..

Sorry, that does not fly, and most companies know this.. in fact, there are a bunch of new vapors, that get into vaping, for the sole purpose to make money, any which way they can. it's a shame, because it compromises those that are legit and do things the right way. this is totally unexceptionable and if anyone has any issue of what I say, needs to check themselves.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most juice companies do have a osha clean room to be mixing in, and do not play poker there nor allow minors there, much less half nakid..

Sorry, that does not fly, and most companies know this.. in fact, there are a bunch of new vapors, that get into vaping, for the sole purpose to make money, any which way they can. it's a shame, because it compromises those that are legit and do things the right way. this is totally unexceptionable and if anyone has any issue of what I say, needs to check themselves.

Said it better than I have been trying.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

LOL, you said nakid!

Breeezy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't think it's that big of a deal. How many germs are gonna survive the coils that easily get over 400•F. Meh in sure a lot of places are a lot worse than that. Seems pretty petty to get so angry over.

BabyFartsMcGeezax

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I speak of Sterile, I am referring to the actual liquid...you can be sued for irresponsibility while manufacturing consumable products. Also, not everyone is able-bodied to DIY like myself...we rely on others to do that while supporting them financially. I'd hate to get juice with contaminates, that would be completely irresponsible and dangerous to ones health.
Well, it's pretty easy.. could very well keep you vaping when all juice is $1/mL+tax..

I kinda stick around 10% total flavoring..some flavors need less presence than others.. you'll find that out quickly enough though. I have over 6ounces of mixes I didn't want to spend the time saving. Now, I have a diminishing 6oz of liquid that is rather good, and I'm trying to recreate.:)

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think it's that big of a deal. How many germs are gonna survive the coils that easily get over 400•F. Meh in sure a lot of places are a lot worse than that. Seems pretty petty to get so angry over.
Businesses have licensing and when dealing with consumable products, OSHA and the FDA along with Vigilant Consumers CARE.

Well, it's pretty easy.. could very well keep you vaping when all juice is $1/mL+tax..

I kinda stick around 10% total flavoring..some flavors need less presence than others.. you'll find that out quickly enough though. I have over 6ounces of mixes I didn't want to spend the time saving. Now, I have a diminishing 6oz of liquid that is rather good, and I'm trying to recreate.:)

?

BabyFartsMcGeezax

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh...missed a key part of that post I quoted.

"....like myself."

Sorry.:)

Breeezy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I still don't see the big deal? Should they be in Ebola suites to make your precious eliquid? Not trying to be a dick but there aren't any set standards. They sanitize the place before work and then have a good time after work. Who are you to say what they are doing wrong? You're just assuming he's pouring it down his shirtless chest into your bottle? Something tells me highly unlikely. Is there beer poured into your eliquid? Also highly unlikely. Is it made after they sterilize the place? Idk but that's prob a better bet than the others. This is what America has come to, everyone over reacting to anything. Such entitled people.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I still don't see the big deal? Should they be in Ebola suites to make your precious eliquid? Not trying to be a dick but there aren't any set standards. They sanitize the place before work and then have a good time after work. Who are you to say what they are doing wrong? You're just assuming he's pouring it down his shirtless chest into your bottle? Something tells me highly unlikely. Is there beer poured into your eliquid? Also highly unlikely. Is it made after they sterilize the place? Idk but that's prob a better bet than the others. This is what America has come to, everyone over reacting to anything. Such entitled people.

roflmao.. who am i to say?
When the half nakid kid, is he just in boxers? gets nic all over him and gets nic sick.. let the hospital tell him why he will be under supervised visits with said kid.. placing a minor in danger, for playing in a "clean room". For making juice in unsanitary methods.. yeah buddy! all those lovely germs on the floor, touching the bottle.. yummers!! and hey.. its alright to drink and play cards there.. no one will be upset on a loosing hand and everything will be just okey doky..

yeah buddy.. who am i? I am not an entitled person, I am not that ignorant customer..
to purchase juice made in shops, much less anywhere else..
I am just a common juice maker that knows safety precautions and uses them to my advantage. I study and learn how to do things right, so i cant be sued, my kids wont come to any harm, and I am comfortable in the knowledge of what I am doing, when mixing in a clean room.

Even tho the juice company has said they will correct this.. this is why I mix my own.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Call OSHA and the FDA to understand reality of responsibility with manufacturing consumable products. I take it that no fucks are given about our future, is that your perception/opinion? As of right now the FDA and OSHA can simply close any manufacturers down for having 1 to many power strips and or pictures of irresponsibility within a so called "Lab". Do you not know how regulation works. They're far harsh than any Vigilant/Non-Vigilant Vaper is, they DON'T FUCK AROUND PERIOD. You may think this shit is moot but they trump you in REALITY.

RoofMonkey911

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How are you so sure of this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
roflmao.. who am i to say?
When the half nakid kid, is he just in boxers? gets nic all over him and gets nic sick.. let the hospital tell him why he will be under supervised visits with said kid.. placing a minor in danger, for playing in a "clean room". For making juice in unsanitary methods.. yeah buddy! all those lovely germs on the floor, touching the bottle.. yummers!! and hey.. its alright to drink and play cards there.. no one will be upset on a loosing hand and everything will be just okey doky..

yeah buddy.. who am i? I am not an entitled person, I am not that ignorant customer..
to purchase juice made in shops, much less anywhere else..
I am just a common juice maker that knows safety precautions and uses them to my advantage. I study and learn how to do things right, so i cant be sued, my kids wont come to any harm, and I am comfortable in the knowledge of what I am doing, when mixing in a clean room.

Even tho the juice company has said they will correct this.. this is why I mix my own.

CPS would have a field day as well...

RoofMonkey911

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why question me, why not ask those you are trying to promote?
I'm not promoting anyone. YOU stated something and I simply asked how are you so sure of what you stated? Because you read it on the internet ( so it must be true ) or have some type of knowledge on 'most juice companies'?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't see what the problem is.. I always show up to work bare-chested.. with underwear being optional..

Breeezy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mean I'm not here to try to "prove" an opinion wrong. You're not wrong. I'm just saying there's another side to every story and he told his side. I believe what he said and would have 0 issue still using his eliquid. Eliquid labs aren't regulated. It's prob in his basement lol.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not promoting anyone. YOU stated something and I simply asked how are you so sure of what you stated? Because you read it on the internet ( so it must be true ) or have some type of knowledge on 'most juice companies'?

Why dont you go around and ask how many vape shops have clean rooms?
Then ask to see it.. (for those that mix in store)

the other places, like nicvape for example, give walking tours, so yes, I am sure.
but if you want to buy redneck hilljacked juice made straight off the floor.. go for it.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I mean I'm not here to try to "prove" an opinion wrong. You're not wrong. I'm just saying there's another side to every story and he told his side. I believe what he said and would have 0 issue still using his eliquid. Eliquid labs aren't regulated. It's prob in his basement lol.

A scenario like this could easily destroy Vaping and you laugh?
Sad to see fellow Vapers blind to RESPONSIBILITY.

Breeezy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not made off the floor lol they had the bottle on the floor. Posts like that are ignorant.

Breeezy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A scenario like this could easily destroy Vaping and you laugh?
Sad to see fellow Vapers blind to RESPONSIBILITY.

Correction. People like you blowing it out of proportion could easily destroy vaping.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not made off the floor lol they had the bottle on the floor. Posts like that are ignorant.

How many "clean rooms" have you visited?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

To have a bottle, collecting juice from one level to floor level, is placing the juice on the floor. The dirtiest part of any room, is the floor.
where is common sense these days? why did common sense leave, and will it ever come back?

Breeezy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay. Whatever. You're just like the news people. Battery malfunction = ecigarette blows up and almost kills person. Slowly killing something you love without realizing it.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay. Whatever. You're just like the news people. Battery malfunction = ecigarette blows up and almost kills person. Slowly killing something you love without realizing it.

Are you fucking serious?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Smoky does not do dirty juice :)

Breeezy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not saying what they did is proper procedure. I'm just saying its not as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not saying what they did is proper procedure. I'm just saying its not as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.

Stop and think what you have just contradicted to yourself. While you think you are ahead.
It is a big deal and this is only a part of why the fda wants in.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm done with this thread this time.

Breeezy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm really not trying to piss anyone off. Just saying its being blown out of proportion.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I received these pics of supposedly the Texas Rebel Juice Lab where they make their e-Juice for retail sales.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RebelJuice/

http://texasrebeljuice.com/

So what do you all think? Is this a eJuice Clean Room, does it look sanitary, should they be drinking in their or have no shirt on?

View attachment 7283 View attachment 7284 View attachment 7285 View attachment 7286
hahaha cleaner then most I bet.. I am so glad I started DIY a month after I started vaping.

Breeezy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sometimes I just like to stir the pot. :p no one took a stand from the other side so I wanted to see what points might come up. I'm going to assume that osha and fda wouldn't give me the time of day to answer a question like that. :p

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My sisters ex-boyfriend works for a company that cleans ventilation ducts and I have heard and seen the horrors of restaurants kitchens plus I have worked at Cub Foods in which I detained a man who didn't identify himself until he was pinned on the ground for being where non-employees aren't suppose to be but he turned out to be an OSHA employee. Nonetheless, he told me horror stories as well.

In the end, we shouldn't be comparing kitchens to e-liquid labs...drastically different comparisons. I understand that a completely top of the line Sterile Lab and supplies is outrageously price but that comes with the territory. You wouldn't want your hospital to have a half-ass sterile lab? E-liquids is dealing with chemicals in which should be mixed/bottled in a completely sterile lab unless you are a DIY mixer but if you're a manufacturer, it is imperative to provide your consumers a sterile product...majority of Nicotine/VG/PG manufacturers incorporate a certified sterile lab...so why is it ok for e-liquid mfrs to skimp on at least an affordable sterile lab? Having sufficient Capital would aid in obtaining a sterile lab, wouldn't that be a wise investment and hell, the FDA might actually be impressed.

I honestly don't know where to obtain these Sterile Lab supplies but if your going into a business, you and or a fellow business associate should know.

http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/
Not all that expensive juice and they have a Certified Sterile Lab/Supplies...

I am guilty of buying juice from folks who mix it in-house as well...
ta
@Tripster I agree with you man but here is the catch 22 if on one side we are wanting labs to maintain a certain standard
the Corp giants will jump on this and squash everyone IMHO

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps, @SMOKIE should have named this thread: How not to run an ejuice operation.. that way, any other company that is doing things like this can be put on broadcast.

If you think I am "bad", or "wrong" for agreeing that this is serious, talk to someone that has had their shop shut down.
I know we have a few out there that have.
This just feeds the fed abc groups out there that people can not do things for themselves, and in the end hurt everyone.
We are only as strong if we do things the right way. Other wise, if we can not, it will be taken from us.

ta
@Tripster I agree with you man but here is the catch 22 if on one side we are wanting labs to maintain a certain standard that will
99% of juice vendors maybe less but point is: Who has the money to make labs to FDA standards only the big know I mpanies if we push for "Clean rooms"

actually, it doesnt cost as much as one thinks, if one is willing to run it as a business, in a professional way.
That is where small business loans come in, for those struggling.
I know I ran the requirements out, and it comes down to roughly 10k.
If your juice is all that, it can be recouped. If not.. perhaps you need a better mixer.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps, @SMOKIE should have named this thread: How not to run an ejuice operation.. that way, any other company that is doing things like this can be put on broadcast.

If you think I am "bad", or "wrong" for agreeing that this is serious, talk to someone that has had their shop shut down.
I know we have a few out there that have.
This just feeds the fed abc groups out there that people can not do things for themselves, and in the end hurt everyone.
We are only as strong if we do things the right way. Other wise, if we can not, it will be taken from us.

actually, it doesnt cost as much as one thinks, if one is willing to run it as a business, in a professional way.
That is where small business loans come in, for those struggling.
I know I ran the requirements out, and it comes down to roughly 10k.
If your juice is all that, it can be recouped. If not.. perhaps you need a better mixer.
You are probably right

dougward1960

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
umm they said it wont happen again and im sure they were quite embarrassed by it. the guy was offered a replacement but he decided to take the i'll be an internet dick over it and even started a facebook page called "texas rebel juice sucks" im going to continue to buy my juice from them cause they sell large bottles with 36mg nic and i cut it down to meet my needs and i get extra flavor shots because i do cut it down. they by far have the best prices ive found for they're juice and have discount codes up to 25% off on vaporjoes facebook page every week..... i think they do need to package the juice better like in boxes and i'd pay extra for it. but thats my choice to buy from them...... if you never tried them your probably not going to now so move on and lets hope this dont happen anywhere where juice is made period.

VU Sponsors