Become a Patron!

Please share your steep tips or trick

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have

I have used my cleavage before, I think it is warm and that is what matters.

My "cleavage" shines when I am doing home plumbing. :devil:

Ron
---
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."- Niccolo Machiavelli

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have

I have used my cleavage before, I think it is warm and that is what matters.

I am still trying to get my head around the steeping methods but I am definitely going to try with a slow cooker (crockpot).
LOL... Hey baby... Wanna get together tonight and steep some juice? Yes, I am happy to see you, but that IS a 100ml bottle in my pocket... :shades:

mrquackers00

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 4890 Been thinking of trying a electric whisk,anybody use one?I think it would aerate very well and I think that's what we want to speed up steeping.

Edit...
Milk Frother

These things are great. Only $3 at ikea (bought one for the kitchen, one for ejuice, and one as a backup). When I mix a dozen or so juices for myself and/or friends my arms get exhausted quick and these are great for semi-automated mixing (not steeping). Especially true of the shake-n-vape concoctions.

As others have mentioned for steeping: time is the foolproof method for me. I usually try to toss the juice into the area where I don't look first when changing flavors so I will forget about it. When I see that the labeled date is a few months old it's like christmas for my tastebuds (unless I'm trying my 300th attempt to like a juice with custard haha).

I'll use heat (appropriately) when I'm impatient. Unfortunately I'm not a go-to source for validation of this method. Not to say that heat does or doesn't work though. Those conclusions are best left to the chemists and/or master-mixers that have put the time and research to produce more tangible results beyond the scope of my (intangible) "perception tests". Still growing out of my peon-mixer phase :)

mrquackers00

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ignore this..hit wrong button and replied to my own post instead of editing the one above.....i needs ma coffee! :facepalm:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only use passive steeping.
For my all day I have 2 100ml bottles so while I use one the other one steeps.
For my less used I make a bottle and just let it rest, shake and open once it a while till it's ready.

disco180

Member For 4 Years
6 hrs slow cooker (glass bottles of course) juice turns dark.... shake let sit 24hrs. Good to go

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Shaken not stirred and just put into the closet to blend naturally. I have plenty of juice made so I'm not mixing for tomorrow, I'm mixing for next month.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
when you type a 30 minute response and say ah forget it and delete it all lol.....

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
man this is an old thread I miss all those guys in the first few pages

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
man this is an old thread I miss all those guys in the first few pages
Oh man... had to go backward. You ain't kiddin'. Good times, huh?
smiley_consoling.gif

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
Just for the heck of it I whirled up a small 300ml batch in the wifes nutri bullet, frothed it up good let it sit till it turned clear (but much darker) & it was good to go the same day !

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I know this is an older thread but wanted to share my AMD powered steeping process, get your fresh hot juice here!
20171222_171456.jpg

VU Sponsors