Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
And the flavor remains just as good as the other?
Are you asking about the nicotine or the size of the atty?

In my case 0 nic usually tastes better than with nic. I get the same great flavor out of the 30mm as I do the 25. And if you open the airflow and bump the watts a huge cloud.

That said, I think the 25 is really as big as I need.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ef112c467921e8bd1ed366a0d2c1d81a.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How is that juice?

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Not bad, nothing great, would of liked a stronger blackberry to it, will vape it, but probably wouldn't bother buying again though.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not bad, nothing great, would of liked a stronger blackberry to it, will vape it, but probably wouldn't bother buying again though.
I've never had anything bad from them. I love their Apricot Custard and Strawberry Rhubarb. Their Vanilla Custard was disappointing. Same thing though, I would have liked it to be stronger but it's more than vapeable.

-William Cowper

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never had anything bad from them. I love their Apricot Custard and Strawberry Rhubarb. Their Vanilla Custard was disappointing. Same thing though, I would have liked it to be stronger but it's more than vapeable.

-William Cowper

Where I am hooked on their Vanilla custard, but wasn't a fan of the Strawberry Rhubarb, went through the Apricot Custard 1st and fast, that is good shit :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where I am hooked on their Vanilla custard, but wasn't a fan of the Strawberry Rhubarb, went through the Apricot Custard 1st and fast, that is good shit :)
Yeah that Apricot Custard is something special. I'm on my 5th 120ml since I found it a few months ago. Love that stuff.

-William Cowper

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are you asking about the nicotine or the size of the atty?

In my case 0 nic usually tastes better than with nic. I get the same great flavor out of the 30mm as I do the 25. And if you open the airflow and bump the watts a huge cloud.

That said, I think the 25 is really as big as I need.
I'm saying after u dilute the 3mg down does the end result have as prominent a flavor or is it like watered down..??

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm saying after u dilute the 3mg down does the end result have as prominent a flavor or is it like watered down..??
It's was my statement he was asking about. There might be a couple factors, either the original flavor was too much or my taste got used to it but it worked.

I first started diluting my juice at 9mg. The first step was 3/4 original juice and 1/4 pg or vg or mixture what ever you want. Which brought it down to roughly 7. And it was fine. After about a week or 2 I bumped it down to 1/2 original juice then 1/3.

After doing 1/3 for a month or so I ordered 6mg juice and started off with 1/2 ejuice and 1/2 pg/vg

after a couple of weeks I did 1/3 which is 2mg

I have now been ordering 3mg and using only 1/3 in my ejuice to make 1mg and I have been there for probably 3 months or so.

I read some where that once you get down to 3mg or less that you aren't really addicted to the nicotine any more. Although I'm not sure how true that is because if you vape 30ml a day then you are still using alot of nicotine.

12mg at 5ml per day is 60mg
1-3mg at 30ml is 30-90 mg per day

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not my Mercedes. My dad's. I'm an Audi fanatic. I've had two A4's and the second was a 2.0T Quattro with manual transmission and it was an awesome car. I'd happily buy another and hopefully will one day (Audi S4 or RS4 if I'm lucky!).

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait, am I misunderstanding something or did u say ur vaping ur kanthal build in tc @380f?
The Slice has the FSK chip from Hohmtech. One of the only chips on the market to TC any wire. There is a sticky in the regulated mods section for first time users of the Slice or Hohm Wrecker G2, both of which use the FSK chip.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh wow, that's pretty insane. Does it work based on the same principles and methodology as classical tc? I dunno the idea always sounded better then it actually ever was in practice for me in regards to vaping in tc. The best tc vape I've had was with stainless steel, but even there it still lacked the "oomph" and punch of a standard wattage vape
The Slice has the FSK chip from Hohmtech. One of the only chips on the market to TC any wire. There is a sticky in the regulated mods section for first time users of the Slice or Hohm Wrecker G2, both of which use the FSK chip.

wow

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh wow, that's pretty insane. Does it work based on the same principles and methodology as classical tc? I dunno the idea always sounded better then it actually ever was in practice for me in regards to vaping in tc. The best tc vape I've had was with stainless steel, but even there it still lacked the "oomph" and punch of a standard wattage vape

wow
G2 man. you can get the punch of watts with the smoothness of temp control and no dry hits

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

wow
I don't know exactly how it works. I remember once someone trying to explain it that the system pings the coils. It measures for differences but AFAIK works differently than any other TC system.

I wish someone could explain exactly how it works. All I know is it works if you learn how to use it properly.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know exactly how it works. I remember once someone trying to explain it that the system pings the coils. It measures for differences but AFAIK works differently than any other TC system.

I wish someone could explain exactly how it works. All I know is it works if you learn how to use it properly.

++1

-William Cowper

VU Sponsors