Become a Patron!

Provape going out of business!

Jason Commerford

Member For 4 Years
5-years ago I got a 2.5, then a P3, then 2- 40W radius mods...been using the Radius mods exclusively for 4-years with no issues and not a problem with either and haven't had cig since I quit.....can't buy spare parts any more but I bought the mods because they had a rep for being reliable and they have been....worth every penny spent and am happy for their product and had nothing to do with fan boy crap...money well spent obviously...
Yes. Their reputation for durability is the reason I bought mine, plus I am a MTL vaper so I have no need of tremendous amounts of power.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No, Provape raped their customers... Yourself included.
The difference between rape and sex is consent. I don't know a single Provape owner who didn't consent to the purchase.

I never owned a Provape product, but I do respect them for having produced quality stuff in the USA for a number of years.

Jason Commerford

Member For 4 Years
:deadhorse:

So the issue at hand...
I found this
[email protected]

The gentleman’s name is Bill.

Not sure if he’s still servicing the mods or not; but, hopefully it’s useful for you.

Don’t worry about what anyone says... you quit smoking to vape, that’s all that matters. If you like your mod, and it’s what you use to not smoke, than don’t worry about anyone else’s need to try being an internet bully.

I was able to get in touch with him and he is still doing repair work on Provape products. He will do partial repairs to full rebuilds. Thank you for the help.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was able to get in touch with him and he is still doing repair work on Provape products. He will do partial repairs to full rebuilds. Thank you for the help.
No problem!!

Glad it worked out for you!!!

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a Provari Mini back in the day. Was a comfy little mod. Gave it to my sister when she started vaping and now I don't know where it is lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors